Member list

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by Jason, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

On one of the other forums I frequent, there's a page where all the members are listed by username and if you want to you can click on the username and pull up the profile of that user. I was looking for a similar function on this forum and can't find anything. Is there such a thing that I missed somewhere, or do we not have the ability to do that? I know the profiles on here are vague and that's fine. Basically, I was pretty much caught up with the posts and was just trying to learn more about the operational side and capabilities available to users of this forum.

Thanks to whomever fields my question, and sorry if this was already addressed. I didn't research the old threads.

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I am not sure I understand correctly what you are looking for? We have a search by user-name on here, we have user-profiles on here, we have membership listings on here ...

Or, are you looking for something similar to what we did on our parent forum at http://jeepspace.jeepforum.com/ ??

3. Jason

A membership listing is what I was shooting for. Couldn't find it.

4. Jason

Ok, looked around and still can't find the darn thing. Bill Gates I am not.

Finally starting to learn the workings of the forum. I even put a picture of my house in my profile. :)

5. CVORNurse

CVORNurse Well-Known Member

It may be that the owner chose to keep the member list private. I am a member on TOL and they do not have the member list public either. Nice house you have there. Is that snow? I am having more and more problems with reading and seeing the smaller things

6. Jason

Yeah that's snow. Took that pic a couple years ago. The other buildings are just out of the shot. Thank you for the compliment. :) We've had this place since the 1920's. Not sure how old the house is but we know the barn was built in 1875.

7. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I have been trying to figure out how to get the member-list to show up in the "quick-links" menu. Once I get that figured out (was trying all weekend with no success) it should work.