Medical Instruments $15.00 (Free Shipping)

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Funnyrunner, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner Member

Perfect for your BOB
    Each set includes the following:

One 6" hemostat
    One 4 1/2" hemostat
    One 4 1/2" curved hemostat
    Two 4 1/2" pointed tweezers, one with teeth and one w/o teeth
    One 4" surgical scissors
    One 3 1/2" tweezers with either a 45 degree or 90 degree bend in them (Depending on which I have in stock)

Also great for working on anything with small parts.
    New and made of Stainless Steel

Attached Files:

2. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner Member

Anyone ordering two sets will get a free Alligator Hemostat free. Value $10.00

Attached Files:

3. Sledster

Sledster New Member

Best $30.00 I have spent in a long while.
    Absolutely first-rate equipment and it's a bargain.

Dont pass this one up!

Sledster

4. joelhughes

joelhughes New Member

These medical instruments are very useful in performing operations. Free shipping is provided by many suppliers. You just have to check out on internet. So many varied options out there. Go an check out amazon, ebay too.

5. Country Living

Country Living Supporting Member

This thread smells like :spam:.

6. DeniseMoseley

DeniseMoseley New Member

Old thread, but as Joel open it, I would like to add my views on medical instruments. There are various types of medical instruments used by doctors to perform their job and treat patients. These instruments are manufactured by companies present at ilexmedical.com and others. It includes defibrillators, stethoscopes, forceps and many more that helps in performing operations and providing treatment to the patient.

7. bugoutbob

bugoutbob Work in progress

Gee ... five posts promoting this product, all people who have never posted or only posted a couple of times before ... what do you suppose the likelihood of them all coming from the same IP address are?

8. jnrdesertrats

jnrdesertrats Noob

Yeah Joel opened an old thread and Denise just dropped in and made her very first post, where she was kind enough to post the website where the stuff can be purchased.

I am still confused as to why the OP did not post how to buy his stuff or why Joel would drop in on a 5 year old thread and tell poeple to check out amazon or ebay. That seemed random. :nuts:

9. IlliniWarrior

IlliniWarrior Well-Known Member

bigger question is why wasn't this crap deleted completely from the system .....

10. Country Living

While I prefer a good conspiracy theory, I find the number of newbies posting in this thread is a downright miracle. It's a miracle they zoned in on this spam-of-a-thread as their first post, it's a miracle - as Illini said - this crap hasn't been deleted from the system, and it's a miracle we (real contributors to this forum) are even posting in this spam-of-a-thread.

Where is Uncle Joe? He's already had his first cup of coffee......

11. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

One from India .. one from South Carolina ...

12. Country Living

Which door would you like?

Door #1 The guy moved from India to South Carolina
    Door #2 They are relatives
    Door #3 There is a spam forum where they gather online and agree to bump each other's threads with accolades of how wonderful the product is and... wait.... there's more.... order now and you get a second one for only shipping and handling (which comes to significantly more than the product is worth).

13. Balls004

Balls004 Not new, just older

I'm getting out my rubber checkbook right now and ordering a container full of them!

Now I expect all of y'all to be buying some from me, since you sorta know me and maybe even trust me just a tiny bit. I'll definitely give all of y'all a healthy discount since you're my buddies and I'll throw in two alligator forceps to sweeten the deal.

I always wanted a container, so maybe I can convince my wife I was really trying to make some extra money on the side... We all win that way!

14. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Never did acquire a taste for coffee. Love the smell of it brewing but my taste buds revolt once it passes the olfactory. Hot tea with honey is my morning beverage of choice.

And when this 5 year old post was made, there was nothing I could do about. I've only been troll/spam hammering for 3 years. :)

15. Country Living

And I just put a comment about you drinking coffee in the other spam thread. Any chance of locking this thread as well as the other one?

16. Funnyrunner

Funnyrunner Member

I posted that several years ago as a way to share my instruments with those who have a need for such.
    As far as anyone else replying to the post, I promise you, I do not know them.
    The instruments really are a great deal if anyone is looking for them and I was merely trying to supply them cheaply for those who do.
    Thanks for your kind, paranoid, accusitory words concerning me trying to spam anyone. I assure you, that was/is not the case.

17. Balls004

Balls004 Not new, just older

Kind, paranoid, accusitory words. I'm sure you meant accusatory... never mind that spell check thingy that modern technology has endowed us with.

Send me your email so I can send you my banking information and we've got a deal.

18. kemps

kemps Newbie

Ordered 10 sets and am now doing all kinds of surgeries on cats and stuff. 10/10 Would perform car surgeries again ;) :D