Meat curing and Our Health.

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by readytogo, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Flight1630

Flight1630 Junior Member

I like it to so I'm taking some :p

2. terri9630

terri9630 Internet Princess

You better be paying for it!! I can't be the only one keeping them in business and if they ever shut down..... that'll be scary. For everyone.

3. Flight1630

Flight1630 Junior Member

Well I don't drink alot of pop. Maybe a can or two a month. But I do really enjoy the Dr.P So it seems like your the only one here keeping them in business lol

4. RedBeard

RedBeard Guest

Ya you would think right. Ill find it, one did go for 10 grand at auction.

5. tmttactical

tmttactical Supporting Member

You be safe and the rest of he world. There be many more Dr. Pepper folks out and about. We just be sneaky and don't tell too many folks, so the price is kept down and the on-shelf quantity is there. :partydance:

6. readytogo

readytogo ExCommunicated

We can`t get the real non-cured Pata Negra Hams from Spain here ,pigs with black feet ,right now they are working on those regulations but I can tell you that a well salted cured ham ,age and very dry is nothing to shied away from is just that here in the USA everything has to be fast and in large quantities rather than slow and age properly like in Europe .I cured a ham once and just let it hang there for a year inside the house ,I thought it was spoil from all the mold in the cheese cloth wrapping but it was red super dry hard and had this wonderful aroma and taste ,unequal to store bought hams .I will wait for next winter and do it again and see.

7. RedBeard

RedBeard Guest

Wait are you saying we can't get pigs with black feet? The pigs that give those crazy expensive hams are in Georgia.
    http://www.whiteoakpastures.com/
    Still cant find the aution article. ...

8. Pessimistic2

Pessimistic2 Watching the world self-destruct!

Oh, we already knew about you, Lizard.....you made "youtube!!"
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRxfiP7YYSg[/ame]

9. tmttactical

tmttactical Supporting Member

Hate it when they sneak up on a fella with those darn cameras. :eek: Could cause a rush on Dr. Pepper now. :eek: Bad Youtube, Bad Youtube. :eek:vract:

10. Pessimistic2

Pessimistic2 Watching the world self-destruct!

Bribe Bo & Lilly to give up the ice cream stash, huh? You just never know where the Wizard and his Video Recorder will show up next!! You think "Big Brother" is bad.........:hatsoff: