Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did I miss something? I have been spending a bit of time away from the forum because of how tired I am (babies do that) and a long appointment with the midwife. I log on today after a long nap and I had a private message from Mase. I am completely confused... Seriously, I am confused.

EDIT:

I have been staying away from posting the snarky comment I wanted to post to him in RTG's "people don't listen" thread about how a compliment from him is not really a compliment at all.

Attachments

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Damn, what happened here.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Weird. I got this one today from him:

Take care. We may not have always have gotten along but you are one of the wittiest, smartest posters I've ever seen. Please be safe out there and take care of yourself.

Be wary of the firefighter...LOL

Ron
Seems like he hated Grimm and actually liked me. I thought that was the opposite of how things were supposed to work.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Did I miss something? I have been spending a bit of time away from the forum because of how tired I am (babies do that) and a long appointment with the midwife. I log on today after a long nap and I had a private message from Mase. I am completely confused... Seriously, I am confused.

EDIT:

I have been staying away from posting the snarky comment I wanted to post to him in RTG's "people don't listen" thread about how a compliment from him is not really a compliment at all.
Consider the source and don't lose a seconds worth of sleep trying to figure out whats wrong with that ASS HAT. You have done nothing that i have ever seen that even remotely deserves a PM like that.:dunno: You just keep on being "Our Grimm" and don't let that idiot get you down. ;)

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
I presume he has dropped the mic and walked away forever more. Usually when that happens we at least get a "goodbye forever!" post of some kind. Maybe the mods sent him a play nice message and he decided it was too much for him. The good news is we don't have to see any more of his obtuse memes / pics about how the progressive left will save us all from ourselves.

And I agree with oldvet, mind over matter. You shouldn't mind because Mase92 doesn't matter.

·
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn't worried about what he said so much as what drama did I miss. I also wanted to let everyone know he was on the warpath and things may get ugly.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Mase definitely has problems when it comes to political arguments, I seriously think that he believes that when someone slams Libtards, that they mean Libertarians, in fact I have noted that action from several self described Libertarians, IMO the only similarities are 7 letters, not the whole belief structure, just like some people think Republicans are far right wing, which they are not........,

Anyway sorry he sent you a rude PM there was no call for that. :scratch

·
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mase definitely has problems when it comes to political arguments, I seriously think that he believes that when someone slams Libtards, that they mean Libertarians, in fact I have noted that action from several self described Libertarians, IMO the only similarities are 7 letters, not the whole belief structure, just like some people think Republicans are far right wing, which they are not........,

Anyway sorry he sent you a rude PM there was no call for that. :scratch
I always thought Mase was a liberal because of his republican bashing.

·
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW Mase seems to be back. Why can't he just be banned already?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts