Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Makes 1150 in 2 days. Fed meeting tomorrow. Should prove to be an interesting week.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
And gold closed at $1720!!!

But "the basic foundations of the economy are sound" - Ben Bernanke

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
And gold closed at $1720!!!

But "the basic foundations of the economy are sound" - Ben Bernanke
And gold isnt money.
I didnt have any cash in an account, so I bought one measly 100 put on SPY for October. I was so caught up in all the bs, I didnt even think of this. :gaah:
2 weeks ago I sold a third of my IRA and put it in GLD. Already had some in PHYS.

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
Watching the nekkia index tonight. Dropping like an anchr in deep water. We shall see what our markets do in the morning.

I wonder how many of our Congressmen sold off stocks today.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Well today guys the market was going up. IMHO the money of Buffett and Soros and others of their kind was thrown into the market to artificially inflate so the sheeple would say see the markets going up and say "I'm going to buy now while I can still get a deal". A fools erran IMO.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Well today guys the market was going up. IMHO the money of Buffett and Soros and others of their kind was thrown into the market to artificially inflate so the sheeple would say see the markets going up and say "I'm going to buy now while I can still get a deal". A fools erran IMO.
I would have to agree. Seems much like a rubber ball that at some point will collapse its bounce settling on the bottom...

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I buy now while I can still afford to.I bought some tools to grow food with.I still need seeds.I also bought a couple marine batteries for extra power.
I don't think this country will ever recover.I don't see anywhere else to go either.
I will go to the Tea Party meeting [ have'nt been in a couple years now,since the polititions took it over.] this week,not sure why though.Guess just hope.
These crooks will borrow more money to finish burying us in dept.

·
Registered
444 Posts
over 300 down this morning, so much for that amazing rally:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Half my wife's 401k is trapped in the stock market. We don't have the option of putting it into gold or silver. The other half we borrowed and put into gold. We've made enough money in the last two months to pay for all the kerosene I want to buy for the winter.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
gold at $1791.00 ... will it close higher than $1800 :dunno:

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
gold at $1791.00 ... will it close higher than $1800 :dunno:
Do you really question that? Its darned near unavoidable. Gold may drop back at any time but it will definitely surpass 1800.00 and probably before the week is out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts