Man evicted from his own property!!!!

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by truthfulwon, Dec 3, 2010.

1. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

A man ought to be able to live the way he wants. Too many rules.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local...n-from-trailer

Madison County officials are planning to evict Dick Thompson from his recreational trailer that sits on 38 acres.
    Regular Photo SizeAdvertisement

Madison Co. to evict man from camper
    Updated: Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 11:39 PM EST
    Published : Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 10:25 PM EST

By: Brad Edwards
    MADISON COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) - 72-year-old Dick Thompson isn't sure if he wants to fight or give up.

"I want to get the hell out of here right now — too much hate," Thompson says one minute.

"I think it's a bunch of bull," he says another, vowing to stay.

Thompson faces eviction from his 38 acres in Madison County. The county lawyer tells 24-Hour News 8 it's because Thompson is breaking too many rules, laws and ordinances; Thompson has no water, no sewer and no electricity in his recreational trailer that he calls home.

"I'm a country boy," explains Thompson. "I just want to be left alone."

Thompson is mighty fine, thank you very much — along with his dog, Ace, his horse, Fritz, his bird, Sunshine, and many more.

The eviction papers state go-time is “Nov. 30 at noon,”' though no one came — not yet.

2. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I read that story and something odd struck me...

With political correctness running amok, government would only do something is unfair and stupid to a white guy since there's little or no cohesive backing for them, there's no liberal sympathy for them unless they're criminals or alternative life style, and if this happened to any minority, others would at least angrily rally to back him. I just ran with wild assed speculation and came up with the notion in this case that he's white or appears to be.

...I'm writing this from the perspective of someone considered a minority, who wants to see fairness for everyone.

So I looked this up.

http://objectsinmotion.org/man-gets-evicted-for-living-simple/

Well gee, what are the odds. How many times do we guess things right just from the circumstances?

Yeppers, he's white so he's fair game for government.

It's not that they're cracking on him because he's white, it's that they feel comfortable cracking on him because he is. Sometimes it's Native Americans as well in such cases.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010

3. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Yup, free long as ya do what yer told.

We had a lady leavin right in town with no water er sewer, dumped it in the yard. House was barely safe ta live in. City never did a thing bout it. Let her live that way.

Don't understand why they should bother this feller if he ain't bother none a the neighbors. My guess would be they wan't more in taxes.

4. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

It had nothing to do with race nor color. It had to do with the LAND! They wanted his land so they tried to do everything and anything to take possession of his property. If you read down on the remarks someone mentioned that he able to sell it. Someone needed him off the land and they did everything and anything to vacate him from the property.

The rich elite try to make people dwell on color. While you are busy looking at color they are busy taking over the world. Sheeple when will you get it! They have stolen America the Republic right from under us. We were to busy hating one another to realize it. Think of big business the government the rich bankers. What color are they? Need I say more. This is the elites plan to have world domination. Welcome to the New World Order! President Bush Sr told you this was going to happen.

5. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

If this were an elderly minority man, this would have led tonights evening news. His story would be on the cover of many newspapers.

6. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

How far does this crap have to go??:gaah:
    :nuts:

7. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Until our masters breed all the fight out of us or we collectively wake up and use "massuh" to stretch us some new rope.

Personally,I think we're 20 years too late.:surrender:

8. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

We've sheeple accepting unreasonable searches at the airports while they allow folks who fit the profile to waltz through. No one backs this man's play in that area. Bit by bit...and we wonder how oppression began in other places and during other regimes. This time it's brilliant, oppress the majority and no one notices it, where as they oppressed the minority in the past to gain power.