Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the bottom of homebrewtalk.com's forum, glad I did, there's a lot to learn here.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Welcome! I'm new, myself, but have found a lot of interesting things on here.

·
Idahoan
22 Posts
Hello there!

Welcome! I'm new here also and ditto on the "couldn't resist this site". I got tired of all the Zombie apocalypse and the Militia wanna-be sites. I'm happy to be here with the "Normal folks".

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I'm happy to be here with the "Normal folks".
NORMAL??? Most of my family and friends thinks I've gone off the deep end. :nuts:

:welcome: DubCut

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome

Welcome! I'm new here also and ditto on the "couldn't resist this site". I got tired of all the Zombie apocalypse and the Militia wanna-be sites. I'm happy to be here with the "Normal folks".
I couldn't agree more. I'm much more interested in the how-to info here. Still reading old posts and learning new ideas.

Sometimes, I get caught up with "my" list or "my" way of prepping, so it's good to hear other people's prep plans and how-to information.

Look forward to hearing more from all of you! :)

·
Prepping
158 Posts
Welcome Lake Windsong. I also found this link via homebrewtalk.com. I'm an dvid AG Brewer and also survivalist if you will. I spent days digging into some of the threads on this site and also led me to some interesting resources. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Welcome.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
hyazz dubcut....welcome....and thanx for the homebrewtalk forum info, i love making wine, meads and beer......

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard!, as for normal, what ever that is.:nuts:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts