Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
a dude
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a classic that is almost legendary. The Mall Ninja Thread.

If you've never read this, it's funny, definitely worth reading and you might be missing some side references and humor found in survivalist, LEO, security, and gun forums.

If you have before, well, maybe like me, you needed some nostagia and a great laugh.

Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

When I saw the trailers for "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and "Observe and Report" I, along with many thousand others, hoped they'd go here, but they didn't really.

Too bad. Tactical Mall Ninjas need their own movie.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
I would think that anyone worried enough about getting shot in the back multiple times should IMMEDIATELY take a refresher course on finding cover in a hostile situation. :scratch

This seems like the type of person you truly wish would win a Darwin Award. :D

·
a dude
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man...this inspired me to use Observe and Report and Paul Blart: Mall Cop as backgrounds for me this evening.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
Why are most mall ninjas as wide as they are tall?I mean I have a gut, but geez.none of these guys does t3h cardio?

We were previuosly restricted to .38's and two Mossberg 500's with less leathel rounds in them, but when our team saved the life and possibly the virginity of the Mayor's nephew....
Ohh....My f***ing gods..............I know some R.L people who whould break him down like a shotgun and swab his bore with an oversize brush after that.........0_o

·
1,920 Posts
HarleyRider said:
I would think that anyone worried enough about getting shot in the back multiple times should IMMEDIATELY take a refresher course on finding cover in a hostile situation. :scratch

This seems like the type of person you truly wish would win a Darwin Award. :D
He's not worried about it, it's his freaking plan!!

Hahahaha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts