Mall Ninja thread...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SurviveNthrive, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

this is a classic that is almost legendary. The Mall Ninja Thread.

If you've never read this, it's funny, definitely worth reading and you might be missing some side references and humor found in survivalist, LEO, security, and gun forums.

If you have before, well, maybe like me, you needed some nostagia and a great laugh.

Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

When I saw the trailers for "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and "Observe and Report" I, along with many thousand others, hoped they'd go here, but they didn't really.

Too bad. Tactical Mall Ninjas need their own movie.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. thunderdan19

thunderdan19 Shoots to Thrill

So this is the epic beginning of the legend of the Mall Ninja...

Oy vey.

3. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

I would think that anyone worried enough about getting shot in the back multiple times should IMMEDIATELY take a refresher course on finding cover in a hostile situation. :scratch

This seems like the type of person you truly wish would win a Darwin Award. :D

4. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Oh man...this inspired me to use Observe and Report and Paul Blart: Mall Cop as backgrounds for me this evening.

5. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Why are most mall ninjas as wide as they are tall?I mean I have a gut, but geez.none of these guys does t3h cardio?

Ohh....My f***ing gods..............I know some R.L people who whould break him down like a shotgun and swab his bore with an oversize brush after that.........0_o

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  6. FatTire

FatTire Member

He's not worried about it, it's his freaking plan!!

Hahahaha!

7. Toffee

Toffee Member

What I loved was that it was his off duty plan. He was worried about his vest walking in and out of the mall.