Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a lot busier than I once was and I don't get here quite as often as I used to. But when I do check in and hit "Today's Posts" it seems to be the same 7-8 threads with maybe 2-3 new posts. Is the forum in a spring time lull or is it dying slowly?

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Forums in general seem to be dying but this is probably a spring lul

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know my outdoor range shooting time is way up and my internet perusal time is way down. So makes sense.

·
Texan
5,950 Posts
I've been busy in the garden, planting new fruit trees, getting ready for new chicks, started raising quail, GOT MARRIED........

But, I'm going to start trying to get back on more often.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Life in general seems busier for us. And we're trying to be more busy living life and less time spent online. It's nice to get in here sometimes and say hello and see what everyone is up to.

:)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I am spending more time in the garage, in the yard and working on some new certificates ... Going to become a yoga instructor .. :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Spending more time with the guitar instead of the computer lately. I'm going to a bunch of festivals and a few concerts this year so I'm building up the repertoire.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I have a new project, busy, busy, busy

This 40' container will be partially bermed about 2/3, the interior has been reinforced with 4x8 beams to stabilize the sides and top. Just installed solar circulation fan and vents to keep it cooler and drier. Also a solar 12vdc system for lights. We will move most of our prepper supplies into it soon and make more room in the garage.
Along with work on the "pit", still going deeper.
Always prepping...

BB

Attachments

·
Jack of all trades?
8,397 Posts
Just busy busy busy busy.... busy fixin' up 7 acres B-O-L, fixing vehicles, adding 16' x 24' on to B-O-L cabin, rebuilding life after divorce, etc. etc etc,......

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Nice to see you Salek. I was out your way Memorial Day weekend. :)

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
My experience is also that warm months always slows down the inside time sitting at the computer.

It will pick back up in the fall.

All forums are really in a lull right now.

Jim

·
Peckerwood
1,437 Posts
I'm trying to build a 6000' mountain coaster, buildings and parking lots in 90 days while building 2 homes and 4 patio homes. It has our little mom and pop construction company working 7 days a week daylight to dark. I'm ready for winter!

·
1,182 Posts
Nice to see you Salek. I was out your way Memorial Day weekend. :)
Missed being around like minded folks! Thought I'd try to pop in more often!

Nice to see you! How old is the munchkin now?
Nice to see you too! Eleanor is fifteen months old, she's a riot and super sweet, she is just learning how to walk, tries to eat dirt when we are in the garden and boy does she have my stubbornness. Lord help me now. Lol. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Good weather means a slowdown. Bad weather means we're very busy. It's funny how that works out. Thanks for pointing that out Jim.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts