Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dehydrated foods with a 15 year shelf life. Taste great, more affordable and longer shelf life than MRE's. Try 12 servings for FREE! Just visit
eFoods - Home (just pay shipping, cc only)
I cook these at the fire station all the time, the guys love them. At home my wife and kids love them. Great for camping/hunting trips, and essential for any food reserve program.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
ya know, when you're trying to sell a product to people that generally DON'T WANT THEIR PURCHASES TRACKED BY BIG BROTHER you just might want to offer payment options other than "credit card only"...

... accepting money orders would go a LONG way towards generating business with this crowd IMHO

·
Registered
88 Posts
ya know, when you're trying to sell a product to people that generally DON'T WANT THEIR PURCHASES TRACKED BY BIG BROTHER you just might want to offer payment options other than "credit card only"...

... accepting money orders would go a LONG way towards generating business with this crowd IMHO
Agreed!!

Good products. Would not buy using credit card.

·
Happy in the hills
449 Posts
Your first post, at least be upfront that you're promoting your personal affiliate sales page.

But that's not the efoods home page...it's an affiliate page going to martinfamily.myefoods. com

The homepage is eFoods Global - Saving Families One Meal At A Time and it's an affiliate marketing program.

25% Personal Sales Bonus

Unlimited Earn 25% on every order you and your personally enrolled Preferred Customers place that exceeds your personal qualifications. Now that's generous!
$35 Enroller Sales Bonus

Unlimited Earn $35 when a business partner you have personally enrolled generates $350 in Essential Volume during one weekly commissions period. Great way to jump-start your earnings!
$15 to $75 Essential Life Codes

Unlimited Earn $15 to $75 from the $350 in Essential Volume generated by all the people who are connected or coded to you in your enrollment organization-through infinity! Wait until you experience the power of true infinity!
Weekly Food Credits

Unlimited Earn Weekly Food Credits valued at $60 from those people coded and connected to you who generate $350 in Essential Volume during one weekly commission period-through infinity. We have a patent pending on this innovation!
10% Team Commissions

$10,000 Maximum per Week Earn up to 10% of the Commissioned Volume generated by your Earnings Team on the two-legged (Binary) Team Commissions Tree. Benefit from the efforts of the team that enrolled you!
25% Personally Enrolled Matching Bonus
Paid on Life Code & Team Commission Achieve $350 in Essential Volume during any given weekly commission period and from that point forward, start earning a 25% match of the earnings generated by anyone you personally enroll. Just one good person can make this worth your effort!
25% Total Generation Matching Bonus
Paid on Life Code & Team Commission Earn 5% of the earnings generated by as many as 5 generations of leaders and all of the people they lead. By developing $350 in Essential Volume during any given weekly commission period, you can be paid a Generation Matching bonus on the Essential Life Code earnings of the people you personally enroll. One generation can include hundreds of people and purchases. Imagine multiple generations!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dehydrated foods with a 15 year shelf life. Taste great, more affordable and longer shelf life than MRE's. Try 12 servings for FREE! Just visit
eFoods - Home (just pay shipping, cc only)
I cook these at the fire station all the time, the guys love them. At home my wife and kids love them. Great for camping/hunting trips, and essential for any food reserve program.
I would imagine most people that stock MREs do so because no further prep is needed to be able to eat the food. You can literally rip the package open and eat it cold if you need to.

And I do not have a credit card.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's good food at a good price, If you don't use CC (wise), it's not for you, but thanks for taking a look. I gues I should have said debit, credit, but guessing you feel the same way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MRE's have their advantages, cost is not one of them. Our food supplies are good enough to supplement your monthly grocery bill. People keep them in their pantry, not their bunkers. Food with a shelf life longer than MRE's and, not just for the appocolyse. I've lived on MRE's probably longer than most, I'll take dehydrated food given the option, I'll get the mre's out of storage when that option does not exist. I hope you aren't putting all your food reserves in one basket, so to speak.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you're worried about the gov looking into your CC purchases, aren't you worried about them looking into your internet activities? I'm sure certain purchas raise flags, dehydrated foods, not so much. Much respect for dumping the cc though. I don't like them for other reasons. Company policy, cc only. Not mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just a guy offering a product with an oppurtunity, as it was offered to me. I have a family to support as do many. I believe in a food reserve program; I have benefited from efoods globals plan and wanna pass it along to others. If you aren't interested, no worries, just carry on. If you are interested and have a credit/debit card check it out. I've got a family of six and we are close to meeting our food storage goals.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
If you're worried about the gov looking into your CC purchases, aren't you worried about them looking into your internet activities? I'm sure certain purchas raise flags, dehydrated foods, not so much. Much respect for dumping the cc though. I don't like them for other reasons. Company policy, cc only. Not mine.
CASH....at Aldi's and SaveALot.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I would imagine most people that stock MREs do so because no further prep is needed to be able to eat the food. You can literally rip the package open and eat it cold if you need to.

CVORN..I can do the same thing with Bristol ham, canned tuna, chicken, ham, turkey, chicken dumplings, beenie weenies, viennas, and beef stew.:rolleyes:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
CVORN..I can do the same thing with Bristol ham, canned tuna, chicken, ham, turkey, chicken dumplings, beenie weenies, viennas, and beef stew.:rolleyes:
More than 6 years later tho? :D

(depending on storage conditions, of course ;) )

and, yes, I've eaten plenty of canned goods that were 10+ years old... and boy did they TASTE it! :eek: :lolsmash:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MRE's are great. They are in my BOB. I recommend having as many as you feel necessary. Let's face it, they are expensive, we can't all afford a large supply of mre's for everyone in our family and they don't suit every need, which is why I turned to dehydrated food. Here are some reasons why it might work for you.

1. 0.88 cents a serving (based on purchase of the essential pack)
2. Most emergencies are not going to push you out of your home, some may keep you in your home for an extended period of time. Dehydrated food is not unlike the food your family enjoys having now. Food is comforting; being able to provide the same kind of food your family is familiar with in a crisis is a huge pyschological and emotional boost.
3. If you loose your job, you don't have to worry about the grocery store.
4. It's good enough that you can supplement a meal or two with efoods to save on your grocery store bill. Especially if food a gas prices continue to rise.
5. Can't get cornbread and biscuits like ours from an mre.
6. Quick easy and affordable meals, beats fast food everytime. (my family loves them)
7. Can leave some food at work, in a desk or locker, boil water and have a great lunch.
8. Great for the deer lease. Easy to pack easy to store. Still awesome to prepare food on a camp fire.
9. 15 year shelf life, up to 25 years if stored at 70 degrees or below.
10. No Chemicals, No Preservative, No MSG. Just nutritious meals.

In full disclosure this is a mulit level marketing company(ie. advocare, mary kay). Efoods has been around for 28 years. Last october they started efoods global opening up their company for people like me to become distributors. YOU DO NOT have to be a distributor to buy the food. Again, you do not have to be a distirbutor to buy the food. I am just looking for customers interested in a good, affordable product to add to their food reserves. Efoods believes in their product so much that they are offering 12 servings for free in hope that people will be back to buy more. I started out as a customer.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts