Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ceritfied beer taster
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info on dumpster diving and details therein, as well as any ebooks on producing your own backyard or in home 55 gallon drum wood stove.
I am also looking for info anyone may know of, on concrete work and doing your own...

thx folks

·
BillM
2,001 Posts
local farm store

Looking for info on dumpster diving and details therein, as well as any ebooks on producing your own backyard or in home 55 gallon drum wood stove.
I am also looking for info anyone may know of, on concrete work and doing your own...

thx folks
The local farm stores used to sell a kit to make a drum stove.
Door flue collar and feet

·
www.veggear.blogspot.com
720 Posts
The kits are convenient, but you can do it yourself with scrap. Look at a MEN stove for ideas. You can cut out a square and use the same square for your door. Use scrap angle iron, bed frames or whatever you can dig up for the legs. You can weld a stove pipe into the top or cut a tight fitting hole and "tab" the pipe to secure it with a few sheet metal screws.

I have no help for the dumpster diving. I know there are some old books out there, but many places use compacters to stop theft. Some workers can scratch an item, toss it in the trash and get it later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts