Long-time lurker; finally saying "Hi!"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BizzyB, Dec 13, 2010.

1. BizzyB

BizzyB BucketHunter

Hi!! :)

This is such a great forum -- everyone is so generous with their knowledge and opinions. I hope to offer as much as I've gained.

Mr.B and I have always had several month's worth of everything on hand but are making a concerted effort to push it into a year's worth for 4+ adults. We're also beginning to put bug-out plans together and upgrade a hunting property of ours for this purpose. I had a small epiphany one day when I realized that even though we are 45 miles outside the Baltimore city core, we are much, MUCH closer to several smaller, but just as rough, metropolitan areas... surrounded by them, actually, even though there are a lot of cornfields in between. If I can hike 25 miles in a day, motivated miscreants surely can! So Plan B -- the Bug Out Option -- is getting fleshed out. Just in case.

2. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

Dude.. welcome. I have experienced so many nice and wise people when dealing with subjects I know we hope never happen.

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

4. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Hello glad you are here.:welcome:

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: from a little north of your metro. Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

6. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

7. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:BuzzyB from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

8. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Welcome, please share your knowledge with us.

9. BizzyB

BizzyB BucketHunter

Now, see? Y'all are friendly. Thank you for the welcome!

10. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)