Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a light earthquake in my neck of the woods about a week or so ago. Nothing alarming or anything I'm not prepared or used to. My mother-in-law, somewhat of an interesting person decided to panic. She bought a small semi-acceptable quality kit from a local emergency store and a few extra gallons of water. Armed with her new found info and one small kit she showed up at our door demanding both my wife and I start stocking up.. hehe with a quick walk out the back I showed her my emergency, non defense stash, lol her reaction was great.

It was good she came over tho I was able to go through her kit and change a few things around. Man some of the stuff these kits pass off as quality is unacceptable. The kit came with a small off brand leatherman. It looked like it was made of and old recycled coke can; I couldn't believe someone try to pass it off as a survial tool. I also helped her order a few mre's to keep stored.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Sounds good ...

Maybe spend some time with the Mom-in-Law and see if you can come up with "complementary" preparations where what you have and what she has stocked up will complement each other.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are sort of far away and crazy so I probably only see them once every few months lol

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Aren't the parents-in-law always crazy? :nuts:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts