Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I'd liked for this grass roots event to have stayed grass roots.There is a map of the stops on website below.

lloyd Marcus Reporing daily....thread

Latest Articles

starts this weekend

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Didnt look into the link... sorry. But I wanted to say that if the tea part stays grass roots then it will only be trampled underfoot. Grass roots provide the best foundation... one that is firm in what really matters. But any grass-roots organization should seek to grow, in its effect, to the stars (so to speak). This means its going to need organization including front-men or leaders -- lets just hope these folks dont forget about the grass roots or it becomes just any other organization.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didnt look into the link... sorry. But I wanted to say that if the tea part stays grass roots then it will only be trampled underfoot. Grass roots provide the best foundation... one that is firm in what really matters. But any grass-roots organization should seek to grow, in its effect, to the stars (so to speak). This means its going to need organization including front-men or leaders -- lets just hope these folks dont forget about the grass roots or it becomes just any other organization.
Yea,at least they are doing something to tr to stop the insanety that this nation has become.
I may try to go to the one here in Jax.
Maybe they will grow too before the next election. But I feel if they start fightign over polititions,its just another problem that will make us look worse than before. Just stick to the laws of the nation is all we need to take back the nation.
This kind of devotion has destroyed a couple other patriotic type groups.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.