Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The above file online had devil voice added to the front of the file name. It was not changed in any other way.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to read my other post for this to make sense.

Some swearing in recording above. Done this in my room. trying to mind my own business. More threats from a old female gang member here. Might even be staff member here. Just as I, created this post. Proof reading some and such.

April 3 2021 9:12PM @ Arnika Inn. Yellowknife NT Canada.

Was just about finished doing this. Guy in room next to me complaining he is not happy basically, as I listen to a recording and transcribing.

Following based upon length into voice recording. Never even noticed the devil voice, until I listened to this recording. If you go backwards and forwards lots in this recording. Expect time show, to be wrong, after some time maybe. In any audio or video player.

0:12 I am taking a sip of coffee, from a big mug, and you hear. Doing that (talking into a big mug) and talking, is probably all they got to do, to make a devil voice. Noticed this after listening to file after making the link.

0:14 "owe owe" fast or some other words.

1:37 I am writing to put stuff on a web site. That is my voice. A mumble or two.

1:46 The voice of the devil. How they do it sometimes. "oh my god" some other words.

2:17 The voice of the devil. "What are you doing here George Collins?" Basically repeated a few seconds later. Several times this happens.

3:40 basically. I think the devil says "of course he's creepy" someone else moans "ah" at the same time. Then after the devil stops talking, this person says "George". A few seconds later the devils voice again "of course he's creepy George". Must listen to several times to make sense. They do stuff like that to.

3:42 one person "oh..." another person "god..."

4:11 Voice of the devil "hell is creepy". Then you can hear me talking. Various things, being said as I talk. Switching voices and such.

6:23 The voice of the devil "oh my god George Collins" female ish sounding. I talk for several seconds. The voice of the devil says at the same time "clapto nipto" off the evil dead movie. He did not do it right in the movie, and well, hell broke loose in the movie.

6:55 Guy in room next to me says "her"

6:58 Sounds like guy in room next to me says "oh my god George Collins"

7:04 Guy in room next to me for sure "oh... don't you" then swear words and such.

8:35 I have been talking. Can hear the voice of the devil, to low to make out.

8:47 The voice of the devil saying fast "you are Bin Laden".

9:04 The voice of the devil. "there is" or "terrorist"

9:53 The voice of the devil "everybody is after you".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts