Ley lines

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by NaeKid, Mar 3, 2010.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Found an interesting webpage about Ley Lines: Wiki: Ley Lines

World Grid

Do you believe that Ley Lines are actual POI's (Points of Interest) where energy is focused and the healing powers of the earth can be pumped into us ... as well as the "devils triangles" where nothing is as it seems and a compass does not work and planes or ships just "disapear" like in the Bermuda Triangle? Maybe those places are where aliens collect specimens and don't bring them back ... :gaah:

2. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

DUDE... ya gotta quit smoking that chit!! :beercheer: :2thumb:

3. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

4. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I've heard of this before but never put much thought into it. Interesting.

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I don't smoke nothing (unless you are talkin' about food in the BBQ). I was doing a search on earthquake fault-lines in Alberta and that subject came up. I started reading it and couldn't figure if the subject is accepted widely or if it is something that only the best tin-foilers would believe in.

One of the sites of "healing powers" is listed here in Alberta, not too far from the oil-sands about an eight-hour drive north west of Calgary. It might be worth a drive to check it out as I have heard about the MedicineWheel near Buffalo Lake. Personally, I don't know what to make of it, and, I don't really know if I would want to, but, it is a curiosity for me.

6. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I agree, it is interesting and I for one have no problem in believing there is more to the earth and all that dwell on her then meets the eye, more questions then answers, I forwarded it to a friend who has just the mind to get wrapped around the idea and who will chase it for a while... IF he comes up with an idea or a thought I'll post it...

Please pass the green brownies...:2thumb: