Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard on radio today a recording of Nation of Islam leader calling his once fellow muslim a murderer and an assasin. He was yelling to the top of his lungs thought it Rev.Wright for a minute there.

Now I'm really confused,because I thought they were working together to submit the world to islam.

I figured they just turned Bin Laden into a unwilling martyr.Now Barry done knocked him off and Lewey s all upset.:confused:

This could get interesting,wonder who the minorities will side with on this one?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One POS rating another POS. Reminds me of the Academy Awards.
I really messed up the spelling of his name. But not as much a he is working to mess up all he foolish blacks who listen to him.

How can blacks use slavery against the nation who abolished it,then turn back to the original slave masters in such numbers? Arab muslims are the ones who enslaved and conquored Africa and then sold them to europe and america.Slaves were sold by arab controlled black slave traders.

The same muslims who we sing in the marine anthem,"from the hills of Montizuma,to the shores of Tripoli [the shores Obombs is blowing up today]'?Our navy and marines were founded to stop the muslim pirates from kiddnapping,robbing and ENSLAVING our captured sea merchants.IRONIC HUH?

Washington was paying the muslms ramson,Jefferson said n more payoff ,so he built out navy and marines and took them to Tripoli.

Louis Farrakhan.

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
Just to point this out, but I believe that 'true' Muslims dont consider the NOI to be a branch of Islam. Farrakhan may be a nut, but he is a powerful speaker, and has some pull in some circles.
The history of the NOI is pretty shady, and its hard to get to the true facts.
I would have guessed that Rev. Farrakhan wouldnt like Obama.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to point this out, but I believe that 'true' Muslims dont consider the NOI to be a branch of Islam. Farrakhan may be a nut, but he is a powerful speaker, and has some pull in some circles.
The history of the NOI is pretty shady, and its hard to get to the true facts.
I would have guessed that Rev. Farrakhan wouldnt like Obama.
I don't like any muslim,no matter the cult they belong to,but they are not my business if my country would let them stay the hell where they are and stop blowing shiite up! Starting with Bush Sr.who was shooting the barefoot barbarians in the back in Desert Storm.Col.Powell told them to stop,thank goodness.

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
"The pot calls the kettle black."

I watch this with amusement......... :D

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"The pot calls the kettle black."

I watch this with amusement......... :D
The only thing they have in common is both are out to destroy the nation and evidently turn the world over to islam.

It started with the peanut packing hick Jimmy Carter.Him and fashinonal Rosalind'hehe'took over where the Kennedys left off.Haven't had a democrat or republican president or congress since 1955.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.