Prepared Society Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
Mike Tyson fight on airplane.
So this is how crazy these type of people get. Thinking they can do whatever harassment they want to anyone. Filmer laughing. (Trying to give him some shrooms). Filmer says (my boy just got beatup by Mile Tyson). Just having some fun. Would not want to be a kid or girl around these guys, just having some fun. That is what it takes to get them to stop. Where was the airline staff stopping his harassment. He didn't like it. Paying customer. Talking about drug sale going down on plane. Obviously not really hurt. Mike Tyson could have really hurt him. So not out of control. They can do no wrong and Mike Tyson might get arrested still and/or charged. Years ago he would have been charged for sure. The TV show (cheers) and such making such things, just fun you see. anyone one else not a celebrity, would be arrested still, for sure.

So guy in video is really a career criminal.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
April 21 2022. Just had staff earlier, say the smoke alarms, were going to be tested today at 2:00pm. So alarms guy, was outside my door. Beeping his 2 way radio. Came in my room later. Another junkie friend. Had some things to say to. Baby killer trainer friend. Lots that come here are like that. Friends with convicted pedophiles, and prostitutes, like staff and others. 1:52PM now. Like 5 or 10 minutes ago now. Big white guy. Made sure he knew, they are a bunch of baby killers. Acted like I'm crazy. (I said "call the cops"). Acted like I'm doing something wrong. Still made his other nasty comments afterwards after he left my room. Can't get a job anywhere else I guess.

What do you know the R.C.M.P. are here. 1 Outside. Talking to Kim. Like 3 hour of sleep last night. Kept up after I was woken up again and kept up.
Around 26 minutes long. Audio recording. Swearing and such. Talking about infidel at beginning of recording, he called me out earlier, at lunch. At it again just before I started this recording. A pretend Muslim. A infidel causing trouble, for real Muslims. A junkie. Looks like a crack head. Or from watching TV in the past. He has to be a Jihadie, doing Jihad.

More, close to midnight now. Some explaining at end. Swearing. Someone goes into room 203. In about recording Mr alarm as told, no one is in room basically.

So staff member just came around. Went outside to see who was the latest person to be banging on the doors. Acted like, I'm the one, doing something wrong, with the tone of his voice. Asked ""what's going on?" I told him about the banging and noise and music. He knows what's going on. He works here. He lets the gang members, like all the other staff, do whatever they want to me. I have to get aggressive, because staff, is not doing there job. Same with the R.C.M.P. Whatever they all pretend, however they pretend. Makes the other gangs members, more mad at me. Don't want to have to do anything. They have a job to do. There job is not selling drugs, or abusing me, or letting me, be abused. So he got the loud music off. The guy in room 206. You know the one, the R.C.M.P. lately, gave instructions to, so they don't have to arrest him basically. Probably another convicted sex offender. Still not stopped. They need all there booze cut off. All the staff needs to be fired, basically and replaced. No more gang members and career criminals, given jobs. The womens centre, deals with the most vulnerable, women and children, in society locally. (Easy pickings).

Maybe some staff, wants to be different. Management problems (prostitutes and such). The local women center (prostitutes and such) runs this place.

Asked staff member "what about everything else". He said nothing and walked away. May have to wait. I don't know. Never really fixed up.

So when people do things to me, 10s of 1000s of times. That is all find and dandy. I do something back, even one. It's crazy George. How Mr alarm acted is all you need to know about him and his ilk.

Sure are doing lots of raging masturbation, banging, right now, as always. Violent sexual behaviour. Prostitutes, and convicted pedophiles, and pimps, and such.

What ones does and is allowed to do. Means every single one of them thinks it's OK to do. Will do to themselves if they can. (Baby rapist trainers, to rape babies, to death). This place run by women centre. (Prostitutes and such).

Some staff may be just pure psychopath. Whom enjoy hurting people. They like it. They love it. They want more, of it. I hope they enjoy being a election issue.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Looks like our Yellowknife's local uni-bomber, here at the Arnika Inn, came out of room 104, or 105 today. With his stroller. Has white hair, happened at lunch or supper time, when I came downstairs. Bangs around loudly person, in room 104 almost nightly. Till like 4AM to 5AM in the mourning. Called him the uni-bomber a few times now. The first time I did that he tried not to freak out. Now he doesn't respond at all. Was in the room getting food right behind me. Next one to show up, after I was getting some food.

Acted like he had a brief case bomb at the local A&W across from the downtown post office. Other people in there at the time acted like it was a real bomb to. Reported this to F.B.I. using a online form, the same day, or next day, I think, after that happened. Within a few days anyway. Lots of people, were doing things like, smashing pans and things, on the concert tiled floor, around me. Making extremely loud banging noises, very suddenly. Leaving backpacks around outside. Acting scared. Constantly for a few weeks, if I remember correctly. Years ago now. So much still gets done to me. Local uni-bomber was wearing a business suit at the time when he was inside the local A&W. Several cameras in there.

The gangs are the ones, who do some of the bomb threats and such, that happens around here. Over the years. They just did bomb threats, around me, and never called the police, or press, or whatever. Make me think bombs might be around me (violence crazy junkies who try to kill each other sometimes, and do sometimes). Pretending to be different now in public.

Taught terrorists, not to call in bomb threats, and just do pretend bombs going off around me here in Yellowknife. We have real terrorists, whom think of themselves, as doing jihad. (Drug dealers and junkies, fantasizing, they are holy warriors). Get people to do anything, for drugs. Hard drugs give people brain damage. Along with the mental disorders they have, and there culture of violence. Also actual people, who think of themselves, as doing holy war, selling drugs. Forever war. War without end. Holy war was declared. Gangs use threats of violent, violence, intimidation, and attempted murder, and murder, and terror already, all the time, to locals. Everywhere they are, they do this, already. 99.9% there already.

Drugs and terrorism do go hand in hand. Just like the president of the USA use to say on TV all the time. Along with many others. Still the truth. Gangs are all about getting more drugs. Always more drugs for the junkies. Gangs are about terror, and terrorizing, and terrorism to. A hot bed recruiting grounds at the very least. You know, people whom recently, tried to train someone, to want to actual go, and rape babies, to death. Guy in room 203 next to me then. A already convicted pedophile. Make him harass me and fantize, at the same time, I was a baby, that he's going to do sexual things with. Only just started. Took me like a month to get staff to stop supplying him, with free extra booze, so he continued, to do this, after I started talking about this, around staff to. (All gang members). Who have gotten him to talk, and then he has to think like this to say it.

For years, get him to do this if they could. Always fixated ,on raping babies, with a already convicted pedophile. Another slam dunk case for the R.C.M.P.

He wanted free extra booze (as he screamed about before), so he had to continuously talk about, and hence always think about this, daily for hours. His fantasizes would become more and more elaborate. By forced repetition, of fantasizing. Would have made raping babies, and serious full-time fantasizing about this, his entire world. Can get people to do anything then if they have access to you. Like in other countries to. Better brainwashing, better indoctrination. Better ruthless killers, butchers with axes, or machetes, or whatever. More terrorizing to locals. Fun you see. Fun to them. I don't think you understand. It is actually fun to them. Ask Eric here. He was the one directly training him daily. Only just started.

As I write this. Person in room 104 is slamming his room door again. April 21 2022.

Got a old native women monster from the day shelter drop-in, working here now. Probably got fired from there. Or less work there for her. Don't want her around, now that I'm not there, to keep her (busy, occupied). With her psychopathic behaviours.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
So the staff member I call Mr library would show up at the library. He was a homeless person driver back then. That was when things were being done to me to try to make me into someone who rape babies to death. Displaying himself. Now that started again here with he guy in the room next to me.Room 203. So then Mr library shows up, working here to. Doing death threats and such again me. I said "how come you are not wearing a dress today to match your pretty hair?". As usually lots of harassment than there today again me. Staff slamming my door shut to. Trying to piss me off. Said they are going to call the police on me. Recorded anyway. People calling me out to fight, etc. Slamming doors, banging around. Moaning. Harassment of me. Woken up again as usual. Then kept up. As usual.April 22 2022 2:23PM

So RCMP showed up. Try not to be shocked. One R.C.M.P. officer, as he was leaving. The one I was talking to most. Mumbles "he's going to be a hard nut to crack" or something similar as he was walking away. If you think this type of behaviour, from law, enforcement is normal. You are so abused, it is unbelievable. Asked them, there names and they refused to answer. Rushed on purpose. Cut off before done.

No interest what so ever in finding out the truth. Doing a actual R.C.M.P. investigation. Only interesting in acting like I am the total problem. Be arrested next time. Listen to what they tell me I need to do. Put up with everything being done to me. Told them, I am not even allowed to sleep basically. Told then I have recordings. Pointed out cameras around here. No interest at all. Told them about death threats. R.C.M.P. being disruptive, dominating, as I try to talk to them. (interrupt you, then, let me finish, etc). Smooth. Practised expert. Told them I am a human rights activist. No interest at all. Now I know why I was allowed to have a few extra hours of sleep last night. Planned this all along. Looks like, the R.C.M.P. were involved in this to. Do I need to say cover-up. Always assume you are dealing with murders basically, when talking to law enforcement.

Told them about baby killer training. See how the R.C.M.P. are involved in everything that goes on locally (protecting them). Up to there eyeballs. Loved and protects. Serious career criminal, gang members. If I or you did anything like that. The hand cuffs, would be slapped on you, so fast. It would be a nation news story to. The horror. Yawn instead. See the R.C.M.P. use circular logic. Listen to the R.C.M.P. try not to lie, but not tell the truth either. Monsters. Mouth went dry. Dangerous talking to R.C.M.P. Only about 15 minutes long.

Video of police vehicle here at Arnika Inn.

Audio recording from earlier today. Just some of it today. Staff slamming my door and such. Trying to piss me off on purpose. As usual.

Forgot to tell RCMP about, that dead toddler, and dead mother, in Alberta now. How that guy, just watched, what was being done to me, at local city hall, library here. Explains look on other R.C.M.P. members face, I guess. The R.C.M.P. here, are not allowed to do autopsies, here. Has to be sent down south. Etc. Forgot to ask them, how they like being on the terrorist watch-list too. I hope they like being a election issue in the USA now. Starting to get noticed in Canada now to. What they do and not do, and allow.

I never got arrested. So no one gets in trouble. Another slam dunk R.C.M.P. investigation.

When one person has no rights. No one in has any rights, in that country. All you imaginary rights are just P.R. You only think you have rights, until they come after you. Then you find out. You have no rights. It only gets worst, and for all basically, or many. More and more get abused. A more, out in the open, police state. A police state, is more than just the police. Based upon my own person experiences. More and more criminals are also allowed to run amok.

It seems, as the police state gets bigger. The state itself, has more and more direct involvement, with criminals, and serious criminal to. People with no morals basically, like junkies, sex offenders, and gang members. Etc. The state becomes one with criminals, in some ways. As more time passes. In regards to morals anyway. Lack there of, morals. P.R. becomes more important, than actual morals. When it comes to it. Even P.R. does not matter to them. Power matters to them. The people around them, in the state apparatus, also want power, and are also dangerous. So all, will never give up power willing. Not just (the great leader). All are too dangerous.

---------------------
April 26 2022 Evening. Just got assaulted and I asked staff to call R.C.M.P. All staff refused to call R.C.M.P. Well with he way R.C.M.P. are. Would have made no difference most likely. With the staff trying to get me arrested, and charged, a few day ago. Then to, I did nothing wrong. This time to, I did nothing wrong. That part starts about 12:50 into recording. Assaulted by John SnowGesse. Someone who is not supposed to do anything to anyone, most likely. Or he gets sent away. None of them are supposed to be gotten drunk by staff. They get drunk, they get violent, at the drop of a hat. He will not even get kicked out for a day.

Getting close to the end of the month so people are running out of money, to by drugs. So some of the troublemakers for me have to start doing things themselves. SO Lout the pimp street thug and his drug dealing prostitute, are in the hallway now making nasty comments.

You would think, the R.C.M.P. would want some clarification, about when I talked about, the person in 203 going through, baby killer training. No interest at all, apparently.
------------------
April 27 2022 Getting supper. Creepy Tony and Jason the staff member again. Like the 3rd time over the years Tony has touched my ass on purpose. He gets off on it. Again Creepy Jason to, acting again, like I did something wrong. Not very long.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
Well the devil voice again from room 203. Whomever is in there now can sing this stuff. Though it was another recording. Maybe it's the person they actually recorded, doing this stuff. Not that person is in there. Starts about 10 seconds or so in. Less that 4 minutes long. Wants me to do nothing so millions of people, can be killed. He singing right now even as I write this. Cut off, long front part, with nothing on it. Singing jihadi, jihadi, and stuff now. Jason the staff member was in there earlier, and this starts up afterwards. Jason said to him he will not be working here tomorrow. They put the worst freaks in there, it seems. Room 203.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Bus assault in Abbotsford highlights need for tougher action on chronic offenders, some B.C. mayors say

So he's a career criminal, involved with the local gangs. Only wants drug dealers, and drug users, on the bus. Teaching people, not to say anything, or violence happens (you rat). That's all it is. That is, all they care about. More drugs. It's all about more drugs.

With many more people going to get poor with inflation. Having to use public services. Many more people are going to learn the truth about there government locally. At all levels of government. Whatever get done. It will not be effective. It was never effective before, and for decades. They are just forced to hide themselves a little better. Like pretend to not be drug addicts and junkies. And you forgot because the press made you forget. Full of drug addicts and junkies themselves.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Border clashes again. They are loved and protected. The gangs. Not so much indivual peoples. They get like, they believe, they own this town, they are in. They will pronounce it, out loud. They create fantasy worlds for themselves, and others, with the peoples, they surround themselves with (other career criminals). A border class, between block sized nation states (tribal warfare), with the covid lock-down over. For a while anyway.

Curfew enacted for young people after Milwaukee shooting injures 21 at Bucks-Celtics game

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 · (Edited)
June 23 2022. 6:20AM in the mourning. So woken up again multiple times, throughout the night. Each person besides me, makes a slamming noise. The the prostitute baby killer terrorist in room 203 for example starts making moaning masturbation noises. Happening all the time now, nightly again.

Been going outside later. Some gang members around here, want to pretend to be nice, while others still act like they are being friendly, and act like they are going to attack me, at the same time. Like the pimp names Adolf. Tries to act nice to me lately, a extremely violent street thug, with a prostitute girlfriend now. Doesn't matter what they do, to try to interact with you. All the care about it drugs. They will all end up, trying to control you, through violence, and intimidation, and murderous actions, towards me or others.

All prostitutes, are violent, drug dealers. All female gang members, are prostitutes basically. Prostitutes with jobs here. This place being run by the womens center. Run by (former) prostitutes. Terrorists with jobs. Etc. Literally training someone, not to long ago, to want to kill babies, by sexually assaulting a baby to death. Like that man in Alberta, who killed that toddler and mother. Did things to a corpse, or something similar, as worded in press releases, to be interpreted in several ways. He was here, around these people, and merely listened, at what was done to me, for a few months only before he life. He liked what was hearing and fantasizing.

This allowed and encouraged, by the peoples of Yellowknife. All races, all sexes. By all the nuts here. 1000s in a place with 12 to 15 thousand people officially. All of northern Canada. All of the N.W.T. and Nunavut full of nuts and victims. Not enough victims, to go around.

Murderous law enforcement, like the RCMP, are always involved in everything evil, everywhere.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 · (Edited)
So I have talked about before how the gang members around here, as in Yellowknife. Get loaner babies. So I got it recorded now. The prostitute in the room next to me with here loaner baby. Seen this guy before around. Judge for yourself. June 24 2022. Might even have a valid reason to have a baby with them. Lots of swearing. If she can she will say and maybe him to, that I am, out of control.

In a situation before, one of the gang members, but not a street person, as far as I know. Had a baby with him, and was trying to get me, to get into a physical fight, with him. Had some prostitute gang member, with him to. A female prostitute.

In this case they could be using the baby as cover to when she goes with people to do prostitution. With her John with here. Sell drugs to most likely. She's in charge basically. Who knows for sure. Lots of swearing in recorded video. Not very long. This man in the video. Is not that other man who deliberately wanted to put a babies life in danger. I wonder if this women is the Premieres 2nd cousin, or something like that. Flip a coin.

Another video of how they soil themselves. The bed left in hallway.. Bottom half of bed only. Pooled over. Overflow.

Another video. Mr bug eyed freak, the axe murdering Killer. Use to sit next to me years ago, and talk about, how he kills people with a axe, and dumps there bodies in the woods around here. Trying to intimidate me. A crazy violent junkie. Oops, he is a self proclaimed murderer to me, many time.The self proclaimed axe murderer, is another guy.

Going around, banging on doors to harass me, when I'm trying to study. Staff gives him more booze to harass me. He says his cousin is dead. So I guess you get even more drunk then. Usually people get even more emotional then. If you actually care.

Note to self: Show video to show why, they are not supposed to be allowed to get drunk, and such. But made drunk on purpose. Show video of guy looking to get into rooms, while intoxicated, for a date, without consent. Now he pretends he does this for different reasons. Older so they can not perform, and get extremely violent, with drug and alcoholic, induced rage. Trying doors to get into a room. Any room. When younger for domination to. So they can get you into prostitution. R.C.M.P. just doesn't understand, they are gang members and terrorists. Understand they are easy career security though. A easy way to have a human rights activist abused.

Summer, so they get even more drunk and stoned, and violent. All of them around Yellowknife. With F.A.S.D. to, many. Brain damage. No morals. These particular ones, figured out how to make already convicted pedophiles, into baby killers. (Jihad). That will go out and kill babies and toddlers. Driving them even more nuts, in a certain way. Getting to to fantasize, all the time, about raping babies, for more booze and drugs. The pedophile has to verbalize his fantasizes to them constantly. Forced to think and imagine, all the time, about that. Years even. Things that disgust you, and turn your stomach. They like. Funny to them.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Looks like I am going to be leaving soon. So the new horrors, for the rest of us, horrors to the rest of us, they figure out, and implement around here, are going to be a surprise. Until it has been widely implemented, around the world. N.A. anyway. Europe to I guess. Etc.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Well I hope this previous post got deleted because it got some span in it before. Found some spam on my computer. Cleaned it up.

So the staff member I call Mr library would show up at the library. He was a homeless person driver back then. That was when things were being done to me to try to make me into someone who would rape babies to death. Displaying himself. Now that started again here with he guy in the room next to me.Room 203. So then Mr library shows up, working here to. Doing death threats and such again me. I said "how come you are not wearing a dress today to match your pretty hair?". As usually lots of harassment than there today again me. Staff slamming my door shut to. Trying to piss me off. Said they are going to call the police on me. Recorded anyway. People calling me out to fight, etc. Slamming doors, banging around. Moaning. Harassment of me. Woken up again as usual. Then kept up. As usual.April 22 2022 2:23PM

So RCMP showed up. Try not to be shocked. One R.C.M.P. officer, as he was leaving. The one I was talking to most. Mumbles "he's going to be a hard nut to crack" or something similar as he was walking away. If you think this type of behaviour, from law, enforcement is normal. You are so abused, it is unbelievable. Asked them, there names and they refused to answer. Rushed on purpose. Cut off before done.

No interest what so ever in finding out the truth. Doing a actual R.C.M.P. investigation. Only interesting in acting like I am the total problem. Be arrested next time. Listen to what they tell me I need to do. Put up with everything being done to me. Told them, I am not even allowed to sleep basically. Told then I have recordings. Pointed out cameras around here. No interest at all. Told them about death threats. R.C.M.P. being disruptive, dominating, as I try to talk to them. (interrupt you, then, let me finish, etc). Smooth. Practised expert. Told them I am a human rights activist. No interest at all. Now I know why I was allowed to have a few extra hours of sleep last night. Planned this all along. Looks like, the R.C.M.P. were involved in this to. Do I need to say cover-up. Always assume you are dealing with murders basically, when talking to law enforcement.

Told them about baby killer training. See how the R.C.M.P. are involved in everything that goes on locally (protecting them). Up to there eyeballs. Loved and protects. Serious career criminal, gang members. If I or you did anything like that. The hand cuffs, would be slapped on you, so fast. It would be a nation news story to. The horror. Yawn instead. See the R.C.M.P. use circular logic. Listen to the R.C.M.P. try not to lie, but not tell the truth either. Monsters. Mouth went dry. Dangerous talking to R.C.M.P. Only about 15 minutes long.
REC016 April 22 2022 RCMP showed up try not to be scocked.WAV

Video of police vehicle here at Arnika Inn.
april 22 2022 rcmp vehicle here.mp4

Audio recording from earlier today. Just some of it today. Staff slamming my door and such. Trying to piss me off on purpose. As usual.
REC015 spril 22 2022 1st 8 minutes basically staff slamming my door etc.WAV

Forgot to tell RCMP about, that dead toddler, and dead mother, in Alberta now. How that guy, just watched, what was being done to me, at local city hall, library here. Explains look on other R.C.M.P. members face, I guess. The R.C.M.P. here, are not allowed to do autopsies, here. Has to be sent down south. Etc. Forgot to ask them, how they like being on the terrorist watch-list too. I hope they like being a election issue in the USA now. Starting to get noticed in Canada now to. What they do and not do, and allow.

I never got arrested. So no one gets in trouble. Another slam dunk R.C.M.P. investigation.

When one person has no rights. No one in has any rights, in that country. All you imaginary rights are just P.R. You only think you have rights, until they come after you. Then you find out. You have no rights. It only gets worst, and for all basically, or many. More and more get abused. A more, out in the open, police state. A police state, is more than just the police. Based upon my own person experiences. More and more criminals are also allowed to run amok.

It seems, as the police state gets bigger. The state itself, has more and more direct involvement, with criminals, and serious criminal to. People with no morals basically, like junkies, sex offenders, and gang members. Etc. The state becomes one with criminals, in some ways. As more time passes. In regards to morals anyway. Lack there of, morals. P.R. becomes more important, than actual morals. When it comes to it. Even P.R. does not matter to them. Power matters to them. The people around them, in the state apparatus, also want power, and are also dangerous. So all, will never give up power willing. Not just (the great leader). All are too dangerous.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
July 4 2022. So moved to St. john's Newfoundland. Got a phone today at Telus in the Avalon Mall. Tattooed guy offered to activate my phone for me with Koodos. A mistake, Got my e-mail, home address and phone number. So I got perverts coming around now. Talking about a gay bar is close by. Going to be kicked out. Lardo. The other east indian guy wearing a suit at Telus, was making nasty comments at me. or whatever he is. White women in there was making nasty comments with him.

St. John's city bus drivers like pedophiles and such apparently. Already making nasty comments and such directed towards me, Unless they switch bus roots every hour or something I other was liked to by two city bus drivers in the number 10 route. One goes downtown and the other goes in another route. Making nasty comments when outside talking to each other outside the Avalon mall at the bus stop there. Got the asshole onboard. He needs us to get around. Etc. Might even have been not doing there proper driving route before 5pm when other people got on board. Been through that before in Yellowknife. Nasty and right away. Don't stop them they get worst and worst.

Same on the plane. On my 2nd flight a burka man gang member was behind me. Harassing me. Had some thing to say out loud then. Guy in 13D seat. At the 2nd stop of my flight. A man and gang member and probably a terrorist Phill was there. At the airport in the secure area. More than one person in the secure area at various flight stops was harassing me. Crazy.

How can the R.C.M.P. for example, live with themselves, with the things they let go on? Trying to get it to stop. So they will not get worst and for more people. Well better for me too/ Brutal as always.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
All this mess apparently going on all over the world I guess was done on purpose by my former employer. The local Yellowknifer newspaper in Yellowknife. Got 1000s of people with FASD and other serious mental disorders involved on purpose and made them into experts and harassing and literally driving people to the point of suicide. Got the RCMP and governments, compromised on purpose. Etc.

Never going away for anyone. Anywhere. Well everything is going to be a surprise now that comes out of there. Maybe start up here now to with them allowed to do the same already here in St. John's Newfoundland. Already bad.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 · (Edited)
This id why it's a good idea to have multiple law enforcement agencies. So maybe in this case the airport security was involved in a large drug smuggling operation. Only takes a few in trusted positions of authority. Obviously a peek into there. No random checks of trusted personnel, or they never caught them or are involved to, in drug smuggling. $$$$.

Polk Sheriff details largest wiretap investigation in county history

61 - 80 of 83 Posts