LED Flashlights

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Sam1957, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Sam1957

Sam1957 Member

Folks,

I am a distributor of building materials here in Massachusetts. Among the items I have available to me are all sorts of LED lights from a company called NEBO. High Lumen Flashlight | Tactical Flashlight | CSI Flashlight | NEBO Tools

As a gesture to all of you like minded folks, I will make the lights or any of the other items they sell available to you guys at cost. The only thing is that I have to buy them by the case so if any of you choose several different lights I may ask you to reconsider and go along with the majority chosen. If you look at the prices on the site I can buy them for about 50% off. I only ask the cost and the postage to you

Sam1957

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
  2. spacestuff4me

spacestuff4me Active Member

Flashlight

Count me in.

Will you be making these lights water resistant ?

3. Sam1957

Sam1957 Member

I don't think these can be made water resistant completely but they are tight enough to use in bad weather. Underwater, nope.

4. jnrdesertrats

jnrdesertrats Noob

How many lights are in a case?

5. Sam1957

Sam1957 Member

Depends on the light some 12 some 18 a few at 6

Sam

6. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Just bought one of the #5550 rechargeable lights. They're great! Small, easy to carry and recharge and very bright.

7. processedin

processedin New Member

Several days ago, I bought a 340 Lumens CREE XP-G R5 LED flashlight Xeccon D1 Specially for diving. It’s really an amazing flashlight, which is perfect for diving. this new series flashlight is particularly designed for diving enthusiasts, with the excellent waterproof, it can lead you to a clear and beautiful underwater world, you can enjoy taking photos in the colorful deepwater, there is no one else better than it

8. Davo45

Davo45 New here

How many of the #5569 weapon lights come in a case Sam? I noticed they were currently out of stock.

190 lumens with 1 CR123 battery is fantastic. :2thumb:

I'm currently running a Streamlight TLR-1 LED light I don't believe it's over 100 lumens and takes 2 CR123 batteries.

9. Sam1957

Sam1957 Member

I think its 6 to a case ....... what are you mounting it to? The won't fit on my HK 45C, but work nice on 1911 type or on rifle rails.

10. Davo45

Davo45 New here

Glock pistols and AR-15 rifles with picatinny rails.

11. Sam1957

Sam1957 Member

Should fit fine as long as the Glock isn't a compact. I carry one in my pocket as a defense tool. They are blinding and small.

12. Davo45

Davo45 New here

Glock models 22 & 23.