Prepared Society Forum banner

LED Flashlights

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Davo45 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Folks,

I am a distributor of building materials here in Massachusetts. Among the items I have available to me are all sorts of LED lights from a company called NEBO. High Lumen Flashlight | Tactical Flashlight | CSI Flashlight | NEBO Tools

As a gesture to all of you like minded folks, I will make the lights or any of the other items they sell available to you guys at cost. The only thing is that I have to buy them by the case so if any of you choose several different lights I may ask you to reconsider and go along with the majority chosen. If you look at the prices on the site I can buy them for about 50% off. I only ask the cost and the postage to you

Sam1957

#7 ·
Count me in.

Will you be making these lights water resistant ?
Several days ago, I bought a 340 Lumens CREE XP-G R5 LED flashlight Xeccon D1 Specially for diving. It's really an amazing flashlight, which is perfect for diving. this new series flashlight is particularly designed for diving enthusiasts, with the excellent waterproof, it can lead you to a clear and beautiful underwater world, you can enjoy taking photos in the colorful deepwater, there is no one else better than it

#8 ·
How many of the #5569 weapon lights come in a case Sam? I noticed they were currently out of stock.

190 lumens with 1 CR123 battery is fantastic. :2thumb:

I'm currently running a Streamlight TLR-1 LED light I don't believe it's over 100 lumens and takes 2 CR123 batteries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.