Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FBI arrest agent for lying about the shooting.
Widow Janet Finicum speaks out on how OSP, OSP FBI treated her husband by letting him lay in the wilderness all night after killing him. Also she says she thinks the gun was planted on her husband.
Meanwhile the Bundy family Kangaroo Court in Nevada still drags on. I do NOT think they were right in taking over the Refuge Center but desperate people make desperate decisions. Still I think it was very foolish action. A protest in the county would have been more effective and possibly accomplished more.

·
Winston Smith Sent Me
4,996 Posts
Glad he was arrestex. Doubt he will get any meaningful punishment but good move in the right direction.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad he was arrestex. Doubt he will get any meaningful punishment but good move in the right direction.
Did you watch the video ? I fast forwarded it a couple minutes to the wife speaking. She is still suffering from her loss plus the injustice of it all.

And of course the BLM is still tormenting her to steal the ranch. In past couple decades BLM has run off and taken by persecution and illegal laws 90% of the ranchers in that area.

Nobody cares or understand injustice for one of us is future injustice for all of us.:surrender:

·
Winston Smith Sent Me
4,996 Posts
I think a lot of people understand. A whole lot of people showed up armed in support of the Bundy ranch. The majority of people wont care until it touches them personally as usual. By then it will be too late.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He was arrested for lying, not for murder.
Who said it was for murder? My first sentence says for lying.

Just a discussion so whats the deal? I have one question myself about the victim family claim about the gun they claim was planted on Funicum, ' how did the LEO's get hold of Finicums gun if they planted it on him they had to get it from somewhere '?:dunno:

Anyone know how this happened? Not that it matters really since they never should have chased them to begin with. Much less shoot at them while sitting still before the chase.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Related to this is Bundy's still sitting in jail while millions of violent gangs take over our streets all over the nation get out on bonds and have fewer charges for a lot worse crimes.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Those in the vehicle say rounds were fired at them in the car as soon as it as it stopped in the snow. At that point no one had gotten out of the car. After the shooting video shows agents picking up what looked like casings from the road thereby destroying the crime scene.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those in the vehicle say rounds were fired at them in the car as soon as it as it stopped in the snow. At that point noone had gotten out of the car. After the shooting video shows agents picking up what looked like casings from the road thereby destroying the crime scene.
They were shot at before he even took off ,one was shot in the arm before the road block fiasco.

And the worst part of it is most of the time when the haters shoot cops it is the good cops that are usually killed. And also the real thugs who do the violence in the streets are not dealt with nearly as quick as the other groups.

Cops should go after their Mayor in lawsuits and protest for bowing to thugs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts