Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just went onto a gubmint website to help my sister's friend (no good deed goes unpunished) renew his 10-yr resident alien card & there is a disclaimer saying there is a 'keystroke logger'...

a question...

Is this a piece of software that downloads & THEN uploads all of the keystrokes made on this computer, forever? :eek:

actually, what I would REALLY like is a good keystroke logger BLOCKER, anybody know of one?

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHEW!... thanx, cuz the malware versions are a real @$#&*#^)@%^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
It just logs what you type on the site.
Reeeaaally?.........Honest? We're talking about the gumbint, here.

I truly think this country would be plunged into outright revolution if we only knew how intrusive our Big Bro the Fed really is.

We are absolutely nuts to trust them. If their lips are moving, they are probably lying.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I just went & used a library computer instead

·
Registered
638 Posts
Reeeaaally?.........Honest? We're talking about the gumbint, here.

I truly think this country would be plunged into outright revolution if we only knew how intrusive our Big Bro the Fed really is.

We are absolutely nuts to trust them. If their lips are moving, they are probably lying.
No sir you are wrong, if their lip's are moving they are lying. :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Ya gotta remember..the FBI is made up of mostly Lawyers and Accountants...with very few shooters.. the Dim-O-Crap party is mostly Lawyers... so... yes they lie..often and well..

The best way to get a Lawyer out of a tree is to .....cut the rope

Only two pallbearers at a Lawyers funeral... why??????????? only two handles on a garbage can...

Embalming a Lawyer??? big enema... then the remains fit in a match box...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Ya gotta remember..the FBI is made up of mostly Lawyers and Accountants...with very few shooters.. the Dim-O-Crap party is mostly Lawyers... so... yes they lie..often and well..

The best way to get a Lawyer out of a tree is to .....cut the rope

Only two pallbearers at a Lawyers funeral... why??????????? only two handles on a garbage can...

Embalming a Lawyer??? big enema... then the remains fit in a match box...
HE! HE! I like those are a fact that will stand the test of time. :beercheer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts