Prepared Society Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Family Gopher
395 Posts
Foothills 50 miles east of Lexington; retired, tend to my Dad (tactfully) as needed, into my wife, kids, grandkids, gardening, in awe at God's creation in general.

·
Not so new
581 Posts
Jayjay I drive thru Rusellville at least 2 times a week when I'm home!.My daughter lives in Clarksville Tn,and my place is in Morgantown.We will have to meet up(when I get back) and have coffee or lunch.I'm sitting at the union hall waiting on a job in Ft Lauderdale Fl right now.Guess it will be at least 60 days before I get back(maybe longer)!Gabby

·
I sold my soul to the internet
2,121 Posts
I am from S.C., BUT my mother is from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Jayjay I drive thru Rusellville at least 2 times a week when I'm home!.My daughter lives in Clarksville Tn,and my place is in Morgantown.We will have to meet up(when I get back) and have coffee or lunch.I'm sitting at the union hall waiting on a job in Ft Lauderdale Fl right now.Guess it will be at least 60 days before I get back(maybe longer)!Gabby
I look forward to it--right now, I am searching for a small house in the country with 1 or 2 acres.
I don't know if I can purchase with the little down payment I have--or even if a bank will speak to me. But I'm damned gonna try.
We have got to downsize--and if not now, definitely in 6 months.
Will try to buy, move, and then try to sell our house.
I'm tired of cleaning bathrooms.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
talob,sounds good to me !!! We've sure enjoyed our breakfasts with you all.Let's see if we can get jayjay and some others to join us!!!!
So, do it--get it started. Talob and another Ky. prepper tried to get together, but Gene had surgery--carotid endarterectomy.
And since then, inoperable aneurysm in the neck, AND seizures.
I guess you all know he can't work now!!!:cry:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Hi I live in Franklin Ky anybody out there.
I have been searching for a like soul for years--I'm in Russellville, Gabby is in Morgantown, and Talob is near, but I don't know the exact location.
I visit Franklin's Lowes a lot, and did shop at IGA before one opened here.

Please get my email and I'd like yours. I PM'd you.
I am married for 40 years(to the same man). No children. No friends. No neighbors to speak of.
I started storing food and supplies in 2008. We have lived here for 7 years.

There are 4 of us, and now you make 5. Talob, JayJay(me), gabby, you , and Bill.

Gabby and Talob are speaking of a meeting --you game??
I missed one we arranged; Gene had carotid surgery.

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Earlier this summer my husband and I (with out youngest son) met up with a bunch of Ohioans and GypsySue and MMM when they came through on their trip. Honestly, it was the highlight of our summer, hands down.

Y'all do need to meet. You'll have a great time. :)

81 - 100 of 133 Posts