Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· BillM
2,115 Posts
I'll PM you

I read your post and keep thinking, it would be nice for a meet; seems we three are the only ones on here close in ky.
I checked the location for we three..we make a neat little triangle. So BG would be a great meet up.
dh and I are 64, and almost 62.
We're going to Aldis for one more run on corn and stuff this week end.
I'm fearful --the drought isn't looking good for all us.
Lord help those not preparing.
It's your call---we can get there any time. I'm not worried about opsec.
I'll P M you my phone number !

· BillM
2,115 Posts
What ? ?

Cldnt tell ya; I don't watch shows depicting KY. I have a temper when it comes to them getting things wrong. I watched the Hatfield McCoy miniseries and am still pissed about how they portrayed my family (McCoys). Our mean streak is in our blood but its bc we're Irish, not a generic defect like they made it seem.
What ? ?

No big headed kid picking a Banjo or the front porch ? :coffee:

· BillM
2,115 Posts
We represent

As a genealogist with almost 15 years experience, I can tell you that out of all the genes in MY blood, I have 3 mutations, (1) don't process folic acid like I should (2) breast cancer gene (3) rheumatoid arthritis. We do NOT have any 'congenital anomalies' in any family line.

I know comments are meant in jest, and I am not naive enough to think that no one thinks we're inbred hicks (cuz we are, most family trees don't branch much), but these are my people, they are my kin, and to have their memory disrespected is sometimes more than I can handle without getting very defensive.
We represent the final product of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection.

That right there is an acomplishment ! :flower:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts