Just got a Streamlight Stinger LED flashlight...

Discussion in 'Equipment & Survival Kits' started by JackAysJake, Jul 6, 2009.

1. JackAysJake

JackAysJake Member

I just got 2 Streamlight Stinger DS LED flashlights. They are awesome. Tremendous amount of light and rechargeable batteries. Each box came with 1 light, 2 batteries, and a charger that charges both the flashlight and a spare battery at once. It also came with a cigar plug adapter for the vehicle mounting. I bought them for having 1 in each car, but dont think all that light is neccessary so ill have to get smaller ones. I cannot say that they are cheap, but they are great.

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

3. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Streamlight makes good stuff.....I use the lights at home, out in the boonies, and at work.......

4. VaultBoy308

VaultBoy308 Guest

I got the anglehead version of the Streamlight. I clip it on my breast pocket of my jacket or to my shoulder strap of my canvas bag. It's awesome, it wasn't cheap I agree, but well worth it.

5. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with Streamlight and will have to look into it. I currently have an off brand LED head lamp that I enjoy wearing when I'm working around the diesel on the boat, keeps the hands free.

6. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

I have the Night Fighter Tactical, Survivor, and the HID Lightbox. They are pricey but I get them for 30% to 40% off!

7. xj35s

xj35s Guest

I love my mini mag lite with L.E.D. It's indestructable. I'm new to streamlight but I see they have a huge selection. Bookmarked it. thanks.

8. Fn/Form

Fn/Form Function over Form