Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got 2 Streamlight Stinger DS LED flashlights. They are awesome. Tremendous amount of light and rechargeable batteries. Each box came with 1 light, 2 batteries, and a charger that charges both the flashlight and a spare battery at once. It also came with a cigar plug adapter for the vehicle mounting. I bought them for having 1 in each car, but dont think all that light is neccessary so ill have to get smaller ones. I cannot say that they are cheap, but they are great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the anglehead version of the Streamlight. I clip it on my breast pocket of my jacket or to my shoulder strap of my canvas bag. It's awesome, it wasn't cheap I agree, but well worth it.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm not familiar with Streamlight and will have to look into it. I currently have an off brand LED head lamp that I enjoy wearing when I'm working around the diesel on the boat, keeps the hands free.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love my mini mag lite with L.E.D. It's indestructable. I'm new to streamlight but I see they have a huge selection. Bookmarked it. thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts