Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Past nidnight now so Aug 23 2021. Was power outage earlier. Staff uses that now as a excuse to interfere with my internet access afterwards. People know to. Like the drug addicts staying here. Can't connect directly to wireless router without switching to a new nic with a new mac address. City hall was the same. claiming they never knew why my internet stopped working. did the same thing and it worked. Blocking my wireless nics mac access, or something similar, so can not connect to wireless router itself. Done severe times now. Arnika Inn, Yellowknife NT Canada. That's what happens when you give these type of people jobs, and more and more of them, get into the same place. Angry that there crimes, and other abuses, they have done, are being talked about. Not my fault a prostitute here in Yellowknife receive the "Order Of Canada". Running the womens centre in the past. The local womens centre runs this place to. Many of the same people from back, then still there. Here now. Working in here. Raging.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
So August 28 2021 5:26pm. Got some food like 15 minutes ago. the old guy with a stroller talked to me. I told him to f off basically. He does things like that and then, goes outside, where I can here him making nasty comments to me. He got mad and wanted to fight. So he waited for me outside. Hit me on the arm to outside, in front of the staff. Rage just beneath the surface. That also means the gangs around Yellowknife, are also mad at me (of course). Staff acted like, I am the one, who has to do something for the junkie gang members, to make things better. Like leave, and they get to be in a gang around the door, and outside, all day long, causing trouble. He is the white haired older guy, I believe, who acted like, he left a (bomb) inside the local A&W. I reported this to the F.B.I. Fairly quickly after than happened. On the F.B.I.s online contact form. Lots of people, had already being doing lots of things, to make be believe, or worry, that a bomb was around. Well I think that's him, from years ago, playing Mr. Dress-up, after visiting the local Salvation Army Thrift store. Seen however, it was, being around, some local homeless people gang members, later.

Because they are safe with the staff letting them do things to me daily they get away with things like this around here. Staff wanting me to do nothing back, except put up with the other convicted sex offenders, pimps, prostitutes and street thugs, drug dealers, and such.

Pampered by staff, who are former junkies, and drug addicts, themselves, etc. Charlie was there to. Another drug dealer, higher up than Leeroy. Charlie is constantly drunk, and or stoned, all day long. 365 days a year or close to it. Charlie has done many thing her and in other places especially to make sure I know he is the one sometimes getting gang members after me.

They cover for each other sometimes. To confuse criminal activities, come after people, etc. The drug dealers act nice to you when all kinds of stuff like this is going on. They are the ones getting people after you. they are use to being treated like gods by junkies in comparison to how other people treat them. As a general rule anyway. When they don't get there way with you, basically when they get frustrated they display themselves in various ways that they are the ones causing all your troubles. They act like "don't you understand. Just buy some drugs off me?" It never stops of course.

Told staff I was assaulted. Nothing will be done. supposed to be kicked out permanently or kicked out anyway. Got to say I will hit them hard or they will attack you worst.

Staff letting them hang out in gangs, all day long, 24 hours a day while awake basically, during covid and then, it is much safer, and easier, for them, to do there gang related activities.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts