Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like in these shows "60 days in" all you are is a income source to the junkies drug addict gangs. If you do not join in the gangs, they still want you to be a income source to supply there drug habits.

Lots and lots, is going to be done to me, that I'm not going to bother, to talk about.

So have been writing about them some more. Including having drug addicts and jihads and stuff, as staff. What they are like. Mad. Raging. Pretending not to be right now. August 2 2021.

Cutting of power to my fridge now and other appliances. Repeatably. Called like 1/2 dozen times today so far, to get my power back on. To get the circuit breaker switched back on. Staff is not even pretending they are not standing next to the circuit breaker when I call. The last time I called and I have to call again now. Didn't even take 2 seconds for the power to be turned back on. Not even pretending, when I call that they are not doing this. One of them anyway.

This happened before, and heard said, my power will be turned off, before it happened. Raging mad at me. Want to abuse me, and others, without consequences. R.C.M.P. always waiting, to get you, not them. Several times my internet has been cut off also. Twice, including last month, internet was cut off. People taking in hallways about, how my internet was going to be shut off, and was later on at night. First time for days, internet was cut off. Didn't even bother to ask, what there excuse was last time. Last month. Phone is busy now non stop.

This is what happens, when you give perverts, that are allowed to be out of control, any power what so ever, over anyone. They use to scream for hours, in the hallways about, how I was downloading to much from the internet. Even though bandwidth was unlimited. Like games and such. Watching netflix and such online. Youtube, etc.

Will write about more they do as examples. As it happens to. That doesn't even count, what they do to children, young teens, and such, when they can. Raging, it harder for them to harm others. To use them as income sources for there drug habits in various ways (scams, hustling people). Make having any fun about drugs and hard drugs especially. I don;'t think you realize how incredibly good they are, about such things, and literally start harassing kids in schools, hoping to later, party with them. As long as the pay or supply the drugs. Then they want them, indebted to them, and get them, selling drugs for example, to be able to rat them out, as some type of drug Barron, or whatever. Like having that person, buy drugs off them in the mean time. Or just don't like them when younger in the schools.

This vice news story is a good example, of how gangs locally, are always involved, in any serious crimes, going on around you. Even if you do not know, they are still doing serious crimes. Same with the people(s) whom are around them. Whatever excuses they have to be around them. 4:20 into video, causally said about this. Involvement of vendors, gang members, well activists too, well gov workers around, etc.

I have posted comment right there on that channel and video and other to other videos. I am the only person who can read it, I think. Try another computer, and my posts to youtube are not present. None of them. Being sandboxed by youtube. Can you see the posts? Wrote about that before to.

Will start writing about things they do. Maybe I should put the recording online, and link to it here, how sometimes I get waken up in the mourning sometimes, by someone, talking like a bird, but talking human sentences, raging at me. Tell a cop that, without proof, or with proof, and see how fast, you get sent to the psych ward. Oh yea cops, are at these places to (around gangs). Mostly hiding from these areas, unless they must be there. Then they will probably be raging, and fast at someone. Want to get out of there fast. If they must show up.

So you can complain, time and time again, and it makes no difference. They will keep causing you, family, trouble, in any way they can, for as long as possible. The solution if any offered, will to be to slowly replace these people, one at a time. Instead of firing management types, and getting new management in placed. Example of giving people whom are not really fit to be janitors, in positions of authority over others. Because of there severe mental disorders they have.

That is, replaced at the very top also. If it's the local government, they need replacing to (politicians& bureaucrats). One it gets to far, like it has here in northern Canada. There is no real solutions for all of northern Canada. NT and NU. Use to be all NT at one time. Perverts have basically taken over, so this type of behaviour, is considered normal and acceptable and there easy career security. This probably started, even before the residential schools, were up and running, here in northern Canada. Going on that long, getting worst and worst. Really bad, gets even worst.

In the past. People use to take about, northern isolation, driving people crazy. Maybe it driven those peoples violent crazy "psychopaths" when alone. Or those around them with no law enforcement, around drove people crazy. Being bored and all, and just having some fun.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Remember if you put junkies and drug addicts and people whom think of themselves as jihadi, in hotels. They are still around and doing there thing. Just harder to spot and remember. They get someone addicted and you do not know. That person, is coming after your family. You just do not know. Maybe for there career security. Even more mentally disturbed than a junkie in some ways. they all need the press covering for them and constantly telling you how wonderful, smarter they are.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So I wrote about before how a person in government, and well a place like Yellowknife ,or all of northern Canada, can start doing something in government, they are not suppose to. Then a few others join in, or a few other locations join in. This time in the USA, and not Canada. Only got that far this time. Not implemented all across a entire country, yet anyway, as far as I know. Got caught before, it's too late hopefully. Might still be to late. Want them around still, committing crimes, like getting people into hard drugs, and not getting them sent into prison.

Says the mayor decided. City hall locally, seems to be always up to there eyeballs, in all that goes on, enabling the gangs, to take over basically. So city hall has excellent career security, along with there family members. When they retire, they just leave, or, if they are required to stay. Help the gangs in ruining peoples, and families lives. There is no solution involving people, in fixing up serious problems, when they see it as a opportunity, and not a disaster in the making. Remember you can not even swear at them, or the police will come running, to intimidate, and or arrest you. Expect criminal activities, in city hall, to become epidemic in scale. Drug addicts will get hied even and other perverts. More and more, and more and more, get hired. Eventually, if not already happening. A extreme bad sign.

Willing right there, right now, to put local peoples very families lives even, at serious risk. Let me make myself perfectly clear. Horrific things have, and are still going to happen, to peoples families around there. Some will die. They really try to not let that happen now. Interfering with there families career security. Unless that drug addict junkie, really pisses them off, or anyone poor, really pisses them off. Slaves for examples. Modern day slaves who piss them off. Link below.

Final Homeless encampment clean up everything must go 2:30am venice beach.

I also posted comments here that only I can see. August 2 2021. Does not show up on other computers.

Do you see the level of security needed, around there, when our masters show up? The police have special training, special powers under the law, special guns, we can not own, if you can even own a gun, special gear, excellent health insurance, excellent life insurance, bullet proof vests, numbers. That's what they think, they need, to be safe there. When one of the gang members is angered.

The rest of the time, when our masters are not present, they thing we need nothing for protection. Even if we anger one of the gang members. The police will try to arrest you if you call them. The judge wants you to have a criminal record. The judge wants you, in jail or prison. that's what they want to do, in full view to the general public. Let you, family be in that much danger, all the time daily. People that dangerous to government workers, and law enforcement themselves.

You see a little of how angry, the gang members are, but they don't do anything really, to government workers there. They are raging, and going to take that out on others. Some of that rage. That's ok though. As long as it is not a master, they take there rage out at. Can't even swear at the masters.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So August 2 2021. 10:53pm. So Leeroy in the room next to me 203. Just said" we're going to cut power off to your room." A gang leader here. Same with staff here. Work with gangs at the very least. So people are the staffs gang crews as far as I am concerned. Been going to Microsoft and Youtube to study. That pisses them off. The get lots worst then, when I try to study. woken up more often. Get more violent and threatening and more screaming and such. Usually. Fridge with food in it still cut off. The person in 203 is doing that on purpose, along with staff, pretending they don't know. Jason the person who should be a convicted sex offender, is here tonight to. Brang in some gang member not long ago_Out down the hallway somewhere now or was. See what happens.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So if you become homeless and years later manage to get so room to stay in. Provided by people who want you to be a junkies. Be crazy. Expect to be under video and or audio surveillance. Intense 24 hours a day surveillance. I myself would he the junkies staying here talk about things I do in my room they can not possibly know unless they can see. In homeless shelter also, the same thing. Even when having a show. Same with in hospitals if you need to say overnight or for any length of time. The gang member junkies, will know everything and make comments while you shower. Including how they are going to gang rape you, once you leave the bathroom, or come in and gang rape you, while you are in the bathroom taking a shower.

You can watch corrections shows like "60 days in" and see how intensely the watch people they want or do abuse. Accuse those people of being undercover cops or rats. They are the rats. They do the same thing while outside. Intensely monitor you. Such hidden video and audio recording equipment, is cheap to buy. It got so bad for me here, the junkies here must have started telling people publicly about being able to see in my room. Maybe showing footage. Then the police showed up, a day or two later, and the junkies calmed down. that's how the police does it with them. You get treated like you have no rights what so ever. Like they have a right, staff to do that to anyone. they probably have one or two rooms where they can put people into that they want to abuse and creep out. Extremely stressful along with all the other extremely stressful things, that get done to you, by the crazies that work in places like this and all gang members, and or crazies. Psychopaths. Like convicted sex offenders and the people who work with them, as gang members. that means staff to. Formed drug addicts and junkies and such. Still think life is cheap and know how to hustle people. Get people to join in with them. Especially government workers and there families and friends of government workers. Link to a video below about how bad it is really. Got to make light heartiness about it. Treat this like a joke or nuisance. I promise if junkies and such catch you doing something they can exploit you over, including to drive you to commit suicide or try to. They will. the police and courts and medical community, will make jokes, and comments, about that to. Act like you are crazy. Doing there part, just like the others crazies did. Evil crazies. Psychopaths. That is how evil they are.

You can expect people to say, you stink, and make all kinds of jokes and comments about it. The junkies and other gang members, will smear excrement on there hands and clothing, and rub up against you, or touch you, multiple times a day. So you could change your clothing, and have a shower, several times a day. Makes no difference. They will just make more comments, and jokes about you are so stinking that well even several showers a day don't help. How nasty you must be. Etc. Get mad the police an medical community are waiting for you. You will go to the psych ward. They staff there will join in on the fun to. As I have one of the people working there is one of the people outside harassing you. Well the rest of the staff will harass you on the inside i the psych ward. All pretend, they do not know, what's being done to you, and that there is something wrong, with you. They will try to convince you, that you are crazy, and need to be heavily medicated. but pretend they are not heavily medicating you. Zomb-bin-all, I call the drug. While junkies laugh, about the drugs, they get from doctors, and psychologists. Doesn't make them, so weak, that you can hardly hold a spoon. No joke. So then, you need to have your monthly prescriptions filled, and adjusted of course. (Bill out monthly). End up around gangs eventually, homeless, to weak to hold a spoon. The spoon will make your hand twist, trying to hold onto it. You will not be told what your rights are. That you must contact a lawyer. All the lawyers were gone, when I went to a publicized event once.

Once on the dangerous prescribed drugs. Then the people abusing you outside, will get even worst at you. They must, to get a response from you. you may stop taking the drugs if people are getting violent to you or something happens I guess. Maybe then, if you are staying at home, you get a gun and start killing people at school. You realize there is no justice. That they want you dead, or don't care if you die. No one at all cares. Then at a mass shooting at school may happen. For years, the police, in some places, refused to go inside and face a mass shooter. A cyborg killing machine, as they exploded into retaliatory violence, and want to kill law enforcement to. When forced to go inside eventually, the police, would do a slow, room by room clearing, before getting to the mass shooter. Hoping there ammo would run out, or more likely hope. That person(s) would kill themselves. Case dismissed. Sometimes anyway, I'm sure.

How nice it turned out for the medical community, a few years ago hey. They had to keep kids, on the safety drugs, or they might kill themselves or others. Because they started taking the safety drugs prescribed to them. Too dangerous to stop taking the safety drugs then. So they said, just not this way. Got to bill out though, monthly.

If you listen to doctors, and or psychologists, talk about you, right then, to some staff member, who pretends, they do not know what's going on to. That doctor will reply "don't talk about how he smells, it might trigger him". They just did that in front of you, and make sure, you can here. They are making sure, you have calmed down enough, to be let go. Also to make you despair. That's it. The police brought you there. Threatening and corrupt. Things will get even worst for you. You try to defend yourself back, at them. People will lie, and the police ask questions, in a special way, to pretend, not to be murderously corrupt.

Instead of the criminal justice system, using guns to kill people, and destroy families. They use junkies and other psychopaths. To kill people, and destroy families, for there career security. Where ever they are locally. Seem to be, trying to keep there investments in there homes, safe at the same time. Not get devalued.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So when you first become homeless, and gang members, are talking about how you are going to become a prostitute, and be forced into prostitution. (forced Prostitution) How you are going to be gang raped, and such. Even when not in a bathroom. Talk to each other around you, about you, and what they are going to do to you. They will have obliviously, gay men, come around, and maybe some that are not gay, but pretending. All act like, they have been forced into prostitution. That they have a pimp, or pimps, that control them. May even be true, for some of them. Show up with black eyes, all sad, and gangs members talking about, how they had them beat up, for this and that. Or got someone to. A street thug. May be true to. Went on for weeks and weeks that way, maybe several months. or longer.

The staff wants you to deal with them with problems you have. A waist of time. They are literally wasting your time on purpose. Hoping you forget or whatever. Become another crazy person junkie, on the streets.

If I had become a prostitute. It would have been because, I was forced into prostitution. So forced prostitution, happens all the time in Canada. Especially to men to. The police, the courts, the criminal justice system, as a whole. Doesn't understand officially, yet again. Neither does the press, or the government, in general. It's talked about, in the press, a special way, by the press. To make you think, you understand the issue. Thought police stuff.

Well thought police along with game theory matrixes. You make a matrix, add all the possible more you can make, and the outcomes that would cause. So if you can not get the outcome you want by being hones. You lie. Like lie to the public using the press to spread your lies. Which lots of people think is the truth. Then enough people believe to get the outcome you want. It's done in politics all the time. Confusing people, in various ways. As a kid anyway well I found watch the news and such about politicans extremely

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Aug 3 2021. So happened to have my audio recorder on, as I was writing this post above, and a few other posts. Two staff members, were outside, in the hallway, close to my door. Doing a walk by. I am officially considered suicidal. They still do, this type of stuff. Being suicidal, is not a problem to them, but a solution. Highest suicide rate in the country, and attempted suicide rate here. No joke, these types consider driving people, to acts of suicide, or violence, as solutions. Don't want victims venting at them but exploding at them in violence. Like a punch or something. If you die, they know not to push quit so hard, with the next person. If you survive, you are just another crazy street person. As you get dumped, in everything in life, in a places like this. Made into junkies incomes streams, and other peoples career security. Local businesses, get to use you up, and then dump you out to.

The staff had no care, I had the recorder in my hand even. Got pissed off at them. Should have waited for them to say more, outside in the hallway. Never knew it was even staff, until I looked outside, my room door. that's why they make comments to torture me and try to enrage me. Or have me try to commit suicide. I just get mad and do things like this.

Was being harassed all day long, as usual. I get angry now, and know better, that to trust any government worker, or other person, in Yellowknife. Well all of northern Canada, as far as I am concerned. At least right now, for me, it's not steady outside, my door, or in a room next to me, non stop harassing comments, and jokes and such. That is done at a rate of torture levels. Even the US military, has to get special permission, to keep someone awake, for more than a few days. Even though, sleep deprivation torture, is not considered torture, to the US military. Unless that has changed, in the last few years.

Do you think, Chinese water torture, is real torture? It is, if you even tried it yourself, for a few minutes. Imagine having the same thing, done to your mind, and for more than a decade. Metaphorically speaking, using an high pressure water hose, on you, for years, first. Then pretending, it's just funny. That you, are over reacting. That there is something, wrong with you. When forced to, they do regular Chinese water torture, and tell each other, that's OK.

This had been going on. Just this one thing to me, for more than a decade now. Many other things to. I have lost literally years of sleep, I should have had. I had to learn, how to sleep again. Lots more than sleep deprivation torture, gets done to you, or yours. Like constant threats of violence, and actual violence. Like you see in corrections shows, like "60 days in" and other ones. Ganged up upon to. Constant death threats. Be attacked by people, having a knife pulled on you. Etc. Bomb threats to. Kicked out, into the freezing cold, when you did, no wrong. The cold, that is more than cold enough, to kill you. Like minus 40 degrees celcuis outside. Only rock, and concrete to sleep on, if you get cold, and fall asleep. I almost froze to death one night. Started having hallucinations, about getting warm, with two people, who were not there I guess. The first night I was homeless. Stayed outside. Who wants to go to a shelter? Then no memory, about how, I got from one place, to another. Just all of a sudden, was somewhere else. People use to freeze to death, outside here. I almost did, more than once.

When you are dealing with gangs. Including staff members. All they got to do is, have someone, attack you, or seriously threaten you. Then someone else later. It looks like, you are the troublemaker. So you are the one, who has to worry about, freezing to death. Or people, attacking you outside, at any time.

This happening to me, ever here, at the Arnika Inn here to, until lately. Death threats, threats of violence. Even put some recordings, of that, online here. Still being woken up, several times nightly, and in the mourning. Don't even bother, trying to go to sleep early. Death threats, threats of violence, harassing remarks, so many, it's torture to you. As they want it to be. Whatever takes, is how they think, and operate. Cutting of power, and internet, is what they have been doing for the past, several days now. August 5 2021. Past midnight now. Still get comments, screamed at me, about me.

Getting so brutal, in what I say, because, I have to. They have some concern for themselves now, because of consequences for themselves, now personally. Including 1000s around here, being on the terrorist watch list, now to. I made sure of that, personally. When your government, selects you, to become a terrorist. All you get to do, is decide what you will do. I did it, in a special way. My terrorism, when I talked about that, around the R.C.M.P. Well the R.C.M.P. would run away, basically. Just one thing. I said many things. I though they were bored to. The RCMP and military around here.

Bored psychopaths, in extreme positions of power, is no joke. Said things, before around people, (terrorists mostly) to see, if the R.C.M.P. would come in, and kill me, basically. I was very sure, confident, they wanted to parade me, if front of the TV. Implying you see, he is just another crazy terrorist. You have, no choices, at all. They let junkies and or jihadies, and such, come after you, so hard, harassing you. That you consider it, even worst torturing. Even worst torture, than usual, that's already happening. More violence towards you too, in certain ways. Driving you, to do something, involving terrorism.

This make law enforcement look good too, on TV. See, we caught another terrorist. So you thing wow, only 1 in 10 terrorists succeeded now. Then wow, only 1 in 15 terrorist attacks succeded. In real life, all the real terrorist attacks succeeded. The safest terrorist to catch, is one you make yourself, to look like, you did your job. Well for easy careers, easy promotions, easy pensions, easy budget increases, so easy to, taking our human rights away, easy, easy, easy. That is all that matters to them. Looking like, they did there jobs, keeping you safe. How easy it was, for them.

So people have a little concern for themselves, around Yellowknife now. Just a little. Not enough, to stop them, coming after me. Since you are dealing with nuts. So they will get worst, if I stop. That will effect you too personally. Whether you know it or not. They see that as weakness, stopping, and attack harder. It may seem like, to some, I do the same. I have learned, though 1000s of times trying, to not bother, stopping, talking about them, to outsiders. Just like in the corrections shows like "60 days in". Same peoples. Criminals. They attack, when they perceive you as weak, and or scared. Even outside, they do this to normal human beings. They do this to people. They just imitate others. The gangs. Then they get away with doing even more.

That enrages them, talking about them. Enraged psychopaths. Having just a little, consequences for themselves. At the Bates Motel here basically. the Bates wonderland, Yellowknife.

Woken up again, as usual, multiple times. No multi-billion dollar compensation for me, and well, no public executions, for them yet either. 1000s around here. There are 1000s of government workers here alone, in the territories government.

Lots of other people around here to. Like women around here, driven to commit suicide, I believe, or they went, to the psych ward. Done to pretty women, by reporters, I worked with, at the local newspaper, because they wanted to rape them, basically. I realize now. Then the women get dumped, onto the streets, I guess. After visiting the psych ward or not. Did to those women, what they practiced, doing to me, for years already. Heavy drug users, who deal with drug dealers, at least weekly, back then. Mostly young people in the 20s. Hanging out, in gangs, all the time, partying. Guys other than me to. Reporters are psychopaths. Editors to, and on up. Company owners there. Managers, etc. As a basic rule.

Maybe you think, I am exaggerating. I told the press years ago, about lots of this stuff, hoping it would stop. Instead governments, and the press and shows, decided to do these things, to people themselves. A public example. The former president of the USA, Donald Trump, is the public example. What the press, and other TV shows, and radio shows, did to him. To try to drive him nuts. So many people, perverts, especially in the press, and government, come after you. When you try to explain it, or you wonder, what's going on. Well, you have lets say, 20 current things, than one hour alone, done to you.

You literally, don't know where to begin. 20 different thought processes, in you mind, are all fighting to be expressed, to get your attention, as you try to explain, or figure out, what's being done to you. Along with all the extreme stress done to you on purpose. Laughing, jokes, just funny, he's crazy to you see. People acting concerned, is very scary to ordinary people. You sputter, in you thinking, and your verbalization. You sound crazy, literally. What was done to him, and others, or you, enrages you, and horrifies you, damages your brain.

He's lucky. He had only one thing, done to him, and only for well like, close to a year let's say. People couldn't actually, wake him up nightly, be around him, when he wanted, some peace and quit. Continuously nonstop, around the clock, harassing him or you, or others, like me. (Torturing you). He did not have to listen, to the R.C.M.P, make very scary remarks, that are serious threats, from law enforcement, when done. So that then things, get even worst for you. After law enforcement, threatens you. All the perverts know, so they get worst, and even more join in to. Start showing up. More of a horror to you, more despairing to you. Just like happen to Donald trumo on TV more starting joining in. They knew, what they were doing to, because I emailed them, many times, about many things. Repeatedly. Them people started to think he was crazy, as they said so.

More harassment, more anger, more despair, more injustice. You realize, there is no justice for you, that things, will only get worst, even as you hug yourself sometimes, rocking back and forth, begging god for death. They think that's funny, and laugh about it.

You realize. There is no justice for you, only more horrors, for you. The only justice you get, is what you make. I choose not to be a terrorist, like they want me to be. They are the terrorists. So they are now, and always were. Just more oblivious now to some. The terrorist watch list, Canada has, doesn't get talked about, anymore. How many people there is now on it. May just start having two lists now. Some paperwork thing, to make a new one. Who knows. They can pick and choose now, who they want to be a terrorist now. Including among the R.C.M.P. themselves. So terrorism, no longer suits there needs, right now. Having Join Task Force North here. It no longer suits the Americans needs right now to. Well for other reasons to. Just nails in the coffin, for them. This.

I am the one, who started taking about the 911 terrorist attacks. You know, the sprinklers never worked, in both building, on that, same day. In buildings, that had at least one, suffer a terrorist attack before. Where some of the most powerful people in the world worked at. Also that no one trapped in there, could call out, and complain, that the sprinklers, did not work, as they were trying to set them off, and not be burned alive. Computerized phones. VOIP phones I guess, turned off, by the click of a button, or as good as. Told the press that to. Lots of other things to. Terrorism got dropped being talked about like the drop of a hat.

Well will talk about the new recordings I got, with the perfect little angles, staff later. Assuming my internet, is not cut off, or power, or whatever. Or kicked out, for talking back, against my abusers. I forgot to tell them to go back to ghettos they came form, where ever they lived in Canada before. They did there part there, as they do here, to make this place, more of a ghetto. Obvious or not. Maybe not yet oblivious.

Well actual recording later, and what they said and did. With someone, who is officially, suppose to be suicidal. Not a care you will see, well hear. That's a good clue you are dealing with a very mentally disturbed person, or a victim. Dirty bathrooms, or no public washroom access, seems to be a big tell, that that business, is not focused on what they general public expects. But are focused on other concerns. Show up at a place like that. You may find they can not get your order straight and or, not understand English. To frustrate you, and hope you stay away. Right them anyway. That shift, like in the middle of the day, or whatever. Maybe only problems with certain staff, and there shifts. Who comes around then, other than you.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So when two street people gang members, in a shelter. Both involved in criminal activities, all there lives. Get away without any punishment, what so ever, for fighting. It encourages, all the gangs members, and other criminals, to get more aggressive, and to do, more violent behaviours. Instead the staff laughs about it like it's silly. No big deal. When they want it to be a big deal, it is. When they want it not to be a big deal, it's not a big deal. The same thing. Two different standards. So criminal activities continue. Some staff members are drug dealers, I believe. Being former junkies or jihadies themselves. Act like that anyway.

In this case, also I believe. Well, they don't want them punished either, because staff wants them, to keep doing, all they do, to harass me. These two do lots of screaming and have. Especially in the past, both of them. The man screams outside and inside. Till a few days ago, for him. The woman use to be in the hallways, with others, screaming about me, being online, and downloading games I bought, of video off websites. Like training videos, especially them, she would be raging and screaming, that I'm downloading to much, even though, there is no download limit. Cost nothing more. Lots of others to, took there turn raging ans screaming. None of there business. Not supposed to know even.

Staff would come around, and make sure, I could here them, talking about, doing something about me, and cutting me off, and such. Well staff, doing lots to harass, and torture me. Got so bad, even here. Letting or participating in harassing me, and doing sleep deprivation torture to me, while I was trying to sleep. Getting wakened up, every single night basically. Less then, one night in 6 months. I would not be waken up at least once. Usually multiple times daily whenever I try to sleep.

Most people, would go insane, or kill themselves, just from being woken up, and not be able to function, as a human being, at all. That's why they do that. To try to kill you, or have you commit suicide, or get violent. The R.C.M.P. just does not understand? When it's convenient for them, not to understand, an you get a conviction, or they have you institutionalized. Eventually, permanently, I would guess.

So I did have my recording going, and you can hear staff laugh, and act like, it's not a big deal, but silly. With the comments.

If they get kicked out, as they are supposed to. Eventually, both will be kicked out permanently, because paperwork gets done. They want to use paperwork on me, and let various people come after me, but pretend not to be doing that. Like I want convicted sex offenders, like convicted pedophiles, talking to me. Pretending to be nice. The day or night before, or 1/2 hour earlier, or whenever, screaming my name, and making, all kinds of comments, to anger, and harass me on purpose. This has happened 1000s of times here, at the Arnika Inn alone. That one thing. I do not want to say 10,000s of times, in actual comments.

So they got into a fight August 3 2021. Right in front of staff.

This is a good example of how out of control gang members really are. You can not control, violent mentally disturbed people. 100 percent of the time. That's when bad things happen.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the staff came around outside my door. August 4 2021. To harass me. Here at the Arnika Inn in Yellowknife NT Canada. Two staff members. Had my recorder on. Forgot afterwards, to tell them, to go back to the ghettos, they came from, here in Canada. That they helped make. Like they do here. They do there part. May not look like ghettos yet. As they spread, like cancers, in countries. All in government like this, with perfect resumes, and CVs of course. All government workers in Yellowknife, have perfect resumes, and CVs of course. This dumping group for bad preachers, and others. Psychopaths. 1000s of them all together.

Some can control themselves now. Some still can not. Still do anything they can to me, lots of them. Stuff like this, other things.

So as usual lately, was being bothered all day, even, night long. Off and on. Trying not to get recorded, caught. Not suppose to be happening. I am suppose to be crazy. Imagining things. Video and auditory hallucinations. I have learned not to trust any government worker, including and especially, the criminal justice system, and the medical community. Same with anyone, who works with children. None of all of them. At all ever. I could be wrong 99 out of 100 times. I would not care in the slightest about it. That one time it could have took. Given with what they do, and allow to happen, to victims. Children are especially trusting, and easy to victimize. If things get worst, that's all you need to know. In any way at all you or your child, frustrate or angry, or anything else. They all try new things as they get caught. Then one figures something new out, then a few others try also, and then they all start doing, that new thing, to pretend, to be helping, you, or your child. If they don't get caught in public, they all start abusing people again, like children.

Now they use others, like junkies, and drug addicts, to pretend, they are not harming your child, or family, or you, by putting them in harms way, on purpose. Making sure, there are always, lots of poor people around, to exploit. Businesses learn to do the same thing to to staff and then dump them out onto the streets for the gangs to get a hold of and then law enforcement and the medical community. Especially if you move. they just pick you, and that's it. they want you isolated, from family. Easy, just make you poor. Have lots of stress, at work. Dumping, more and more, on you. Have unrealistic expectations, and act like there's something wrong with you. Have to study outside work. Do things outside of work. Act threatening towards you, or talk threatening, around you, about you. Bad signs. So you have lots of problems. Surrounded by criminals, who want to harm you. Not just criminals, but criminal who want to exploit you, for there own, personal gain.

Providing housing for you. That way, they are your land lord, and can come in, whenever they feel like it, in real life. Talk and joke about, doing that. Talk about planting drugs, in your apartment, and calling the police on you. Seeing police walk by, and act like they have noticed you, for some reason .Maybe because, you are trying not to freak out, that they may be coming to arrest you, for something, you did not do. Doing that. Instead of providing you, with more money, for your own place. Can be interpreted, that they have done, this type of thing before, to people, and no one, including law enforcement, says anything. Or the medical community, or any other government worker there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Police on scooters. In this case. This is called a P.R. stunt. People are unhappy there. Trying to make them more happy. When they do something like this. In this case, by law enforcement. It leaves a happy, gooey, feeling with you. If you only have a casual concern, with what's going on. But it's becoming, more of a concern for you. Thought police stuff. Making you think, the issue is, starting to be dealt with. So you move on to something else, in your thinking. Back to whatever, you normally think about. And or the national news, or whatever.

In the past anyway, when you watch political debates, and you were, for one side or the other. You may have been angered, at why, the other side, is always let, to speak last. Sometimes with nasty things, being said. That is because, for undecideds, it matters lots. (Don't care or are confused). Then these tactics, makes a different. Human nature is, is when you are confused, about a issue, or not sure what to think, about a issue. When tactics, like this, are used against you, over and over again, it effects your belief creation, on that issue.

Why-ever, the human brain, is like that, I do not know. By giving the other side, last says, as much as possible. Even if it's a TV news host, for example, after a debate. Was done, regularly and routinely, on national news, and TV shows, about issues. Along with other tactics. So when you see this, and others, and are starting to have, some concerns and are starting to pay attention, you think, it is being fixed up.

Link here.

If the police really wanted to fix this issue up, they would have never let it become, such a problem. By having a heavy permanent, police presence. That makes criminal activities harder to do. Having more police present. Less police presence, or almost none, most of the time, lets more crimes take place. Having drug addicts and junkies around is serious.

To be completely honest, maybe the police, wanted people, to see how bad it is, for themselves. All they had to do then, is warn people publicly, beforehand. What was going to happen. Involving having hardened criminals, like junkies around. On a regular and routine basis. Like posted signage, everywhere. Cheap to. You know, even if it saves only one child's, or a loved one life. It was worth it.

The government, wants to keep on using them, for there own personal, easy careers security. So none of this matters. Watch and see. As soon as the police, has a excuse, to not be present, they will jump on that. Lets say, a police officer, gets caught, doing something to a junkie. Then all the criminals basic human rights matter afterwards. But not your families safety. Any excuse, for police, not to be there or enforce properly.

Don't worry, the press, filled with all kinds of perverts, involved in drugs, or not, will make sure, you know, how out of control, the police are there now. Then, the police, will back off, and not even be there, if they can get away with it.

Given enough time, gangs, spread out, like a cancer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
This is a example of how dangerous is to have, drug addicts, and junkies, and gangs around. With the drugs they do.

California deputy suffers fentanyl overdose after exposure to substance on patrol.

There are lots of drugs, much stronger, and more dangerous around, then fentanyl now.

I expect this will happen more often. Like bobby traps, for police, and others. Local terror, for the local population.

2mm times 2mm is 4 square mm. That if enough fentanyl powder, to kill a full grown man. As taught in first aid training. Years ago anyway.

You can heard close to the end of the video someone say "oh my god..." Talking about, the press again. Lets see, if it starts again, in lots of news shows on TV and radio, and well lots of TV shows. Oh... god... Oh my god... Owe... Oh.... Ah... Etc. Just got to, perverts. All dressed up. 2:11 Into video clip. Movies too. I'm not even Donald Trump. So we will see. Starting again it looks like. Psychopaths. They don't want to stop hurting people. They want to continue hurting people, even children. I make it harder for them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
August 6 2021. Just did the post above not long ago. So the new staff member down stars, serving food, indicated to me, with his actions, that he's just like all the rest. Took months at one time, for the staff to start doing anything to me. Some anyway. This guy withing minutes of meeting me, indicated, he is like all the rest here. Less and less options, in employees, as they get better and better known, I guess.

That is a indicator, that management here, needs to be replaced. Top down.

So he came upstairs screams lard do. A little of. Screaming in the hallway, and I got him recorded easily.

Not just calling the person, in the room next to me. Or knocking on there door, like a normal person expects. But screaming. He took right off, after I opened the door, to see how he was. The new guy or maybe night shift guy, I never meet before. Some guy from Indian, he looks like.

Some swearing on recording from me, at him. Want to just do some things every few hours to try to frustrate me and if caught do things like this and that we are not doing much really. What a lie. With all else done, and that they will do yet. Some old sex offender earlier, trying to get into a fight with me. Staff having to hold him back. Told him, I'm going to hit him hard, if he fights me. Old man or not looking for trouble. A monster. Told him not to talk to me. He never stopped, so I got angry, and he got violent. Later he would have been screaming outside at me. So afterwards, upstairs her. He got the street thug pimp staying here with him. Both screaming, at the other end of the hallway, for me to come out. So I did, and the pimp hide fast. The only one I seen but heard both I think.

Told him "I'm going to beat the piss out of you, if we fight." Well if I have to, and I can win. There the ones, looking for a fight. Other street thugs would be around him. Looking for a fight, he would probably carry a weapon on him to. I am a heart attack waiting to happen to. With all they do to you you can not but gain weight. they know it too and that becomes something else they bother and harass you about to try to anger and depress you.

This because, earlier this week, two older gangs members, got into a fight here, and no one got punished at all, that encourages them, to get more violent acting. You have no choice, but to push back against them, as someone allowed, and encouraged, to be abused by them.

So this recording was over three hours long. Cut it much shorter, that it. August 6 2021 Indian Staff Member short.WAV
They just got to do something to frustrate me. A win for them you see. Team spirit, thingy.

1:58 into recording. Lard do. Again a few seconds later. That what I think when I first hear it. that's why he screamed. One one names Margo stays her. They try to do things like that. That way.

All he had to do was call or knock. Or. Hello 203 are you in there? Whatever the excuse is. Call. Whatever. Anything they can get away with. Not the first time. Why so they continue if they know it bothers me? Because it bothers me. That's what they do to people. Destroy them.

Soon, I guess, you will all have to guess for yourselves. What new things they figure out to do to you all.

August 6 2021. 10:13 pm. Lots of masturbation noises coming from Leeroys apartment next to me. If I was making those noises, they would be in groups, outside my door, saying, and laughing, and joking, abut me masturbating. Some howling in the hallways, now to.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So for the past 3 or 4 days my food tastes like it has pickle juice on it. August 7 2021. The tongs and or the staffs fingers maybe. Just having the tongs sitting in pickle juice. I guess. Just only started doing stuff to my food.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aug 12 2021. Past midnight. A new person now, Charlie I thinks, sean him earlier screaming, is screaming throughtout the day. 2:35am and he is still screaming randomly. Staff not answering phone either of course.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Really disturbing dream, I actually remember, having when I woke up today. Just a dream, about drug addicts, and how they are. I think people will find this very eye opening.

So I was somewhere new. Like a new city. Then some well dressed, nice acting, pretending junkie, came up to me, being friendly. (They are naturally friendly acting, psychopaths, like junkies). All of a sudden, I was at a party, with him and others. I had bought the drugs I guess, or supplied the money, even better (not a cop) and everyone, was happy, around me, and having fun. So I was happy and having some fun. They make sure, all hate you, and that no one, wants to be around you. They bad mouth you to all. Your a joke, and or hated. (They do that, just by talking to you).

The was some very pretty young woman, acting all shy, around me, sitting close to me, acted like she liked me. Dresses really sexy, like with a see through bra on. She was married though, and someone made sure, I knew. I knew she like me though, by the way she was acting. (They do that to, women involved with the drugs and partying). When they and you are older. Like here, some, they make sure, people abuse you (like elder abuses) and they act nice to you. The older ones, getting gang members to abuse you.

Then they rage, if you do not conform, to how you are expected to act. Based upon what they are doing, they expect you to behave a certain way. It enrages them, if you are available to be abused, by do not comply. Women do a lot more, these days, then just smile. The drug dealers act nice to to you. As they also get people, to threaten, and otherwise abuse you. It's a group effort. They got nothing else better to do. It's all they want to do. To get more drugs to party, and some like hurting people, and some think of themselves, as holy warriors. The criminal justice system, rages at you to, but pretends not to. Right there, where you live, or a family member lives.

They did something to get more money from me. Like $400 or $500 dollars. They convinced me, by all deciding, except me, that some old gold coins and such were really valuable. I thought it was just a bunch of brass coins, that looked fakish old I thought. Kind of like sails of ships. Shaped like that, and some other coins. With three curved scratches in them, Each fake gold coin. No one said it was gold though. Just implied. They were just arguing over the fake valuables, in front of me, and I was given some fake valuables "coins", for the money, I guess. I was getting scammed. (Being street hustled).

I heard before on some TV show, about people giving seances, wanting $100 dollar bills to placate a dead loved ones spirit. By putting money under a rock or something on the grave of a loved one. Can never look. So until you have people like that, like gangs members. Come after you, and you find out then, what they are really like, you have no clue. That person is in emotional turmoil and hurting badly. Gangs do the same thing to you, or me. Emotional roller coaster rides, all the time. One day some be nice to you. Then they are screaming and violent the next day. Then some other group in the gang does the same thing. This happens over and over again. Along with other things. They get others, to join in, by making it fun to harass you. Businesses have learned to do that around here to people. they act just like some gang member. Use people up and toss them away, to the streets and psych ward and a criminal record as they purposefully try to anger you, and drive you crazy. Crazy George. All of northern Canada is like this I realized. All of NU and NT. Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. They change, wherever they go, into ghettos too. Wherever they are from. Not just northern Canada.

There was a scam, going on here in Yellowknife years ago, where the street gangs were pretending, that you could use plastic, and paper, as money, along with electron currency as real money. Being done to me anyway, along with severe sleep deprecation torture. It even got talked about on the news once. I used the TD bank cash machine, across from A&W. The menus had been changed, to say something like. Paper, plastic, electron currency, instead of the normal menu. It made the news, after that I think. If I remember correctly, that's where it happened. This is a place that had residential schools. Those types of people are still here, and sent here on purpose. Along with victims.

This was around the time, I went to the local salvation army, for thanks giving supper, or something. First or second year I was homeless. It was announced, a guess speaker, from some religious group or other, was going to speak. He gave a sermon about "electron currency" and such. In front of all present. Street people anyway. Years ago now. He might have been indicating, that he knew what the street gang was doing. I didn't get that vibe though. He liked what he was doing, it seemed. Up to his eyeballs, joining in, with this scam, I believed. Who knows. Trying to further convince me, I believe, in bits of paper, bits of plastic, and electrons, can be used as currency. (Garbage off the ground). Trying to get me, and maybe others, to take garbage off the ground, and exchange it for money. Maybe gang members around me, would have started acting, even more, like it's real money among themselves. Want to take my real money, for there trash. The R.C.M.P. would not understand. Crazy George. No joke. The R.C.M.P. instead of acting calmly, lets say. Would do all in there powers, to frustrate and confuse me, as I was trying to explain. Moving on to other questions, if I was doing a good job explaining. cutting off inconvenient answers, etc. Been through that before. A cover up. Covering up for criminal behaviour(s). With hardened criminals. Rats and gang members, like convicted sex offenders, and drug addicts, and prostitutes, and junkies, and street thugs, etc. The R.C.M.P. just would not understand. Crazy George, needs to go to the psych ward again. For good this time.

They had me, walking in the middle of the street, for a while. The R.C.M.P. had the side roads, some anyway, blocked off, so I could do that. I seen them. Crazy George, that they want dead. The best way to prove someone is crazy, is to drive them crazy. The R.C.M.P. have been allowing that to happen for decades to people. The R.C.M.P. Just doesn't understand. When it's there rats. Or they want you dead, or whatever.

Anyway. For some reason, in my dream, there was no more drugs, to get, for the night. So I was told, by my junkie friend, I meet. After I got my brass coins, I was show one of the people, that was partying with me, hiding the money, in a envelope, behind a piece of plywood. Assuming the money, was really in there. Didn't want to say anything to him, because he was a dangerous person, a dangerous fighter. So it was said around me. (They laugh at you, if you say you can fight. Then they threaten, to call the RCMP on you, if you harm, a hair on his head. The females do this, you monster. Even though he was trying to imitate you and threatening you). The R.C.M.P. will not understand. Would have been told, the money, was stolen, the next day, I guess. I was quite far away. Like 30 feet.

They pretty woman, was long gone now, (no drugs now) and no one was happy anymore, around me. Now it was awkward for me, and I was not happy either. They were all now acting awkward, instead of happy, around me, so things were awkward now for me, with them. (They do that to).

So I went up to the nice junkie, I meet. Not he was so stoned, he soiled himself. Had a extremely vacant look on his face (they practice stuff, acting ). With something, like clear honey running down his shoes, From inside his pants. Now, I wanted to leave and not come back ever.

Good bye, good bye, $400 or $500 dollars. If you are lucky. That is all that will happen. When you see a street gang. How they act, is how they all act, when involved in drugs. In bars, whatever. They just do things, somewhat differently. All the same. Say you end up, owing money, to the nice junkie, I meet. They will still want you to pay for all the booze and drugs you can. Street thugs, threatening you, will show up. Just to let you see them and who they are involved with if nothing else. Start buying drugs I guess, and biker dressed street thugs, will start coming around you. Threats will start being made, or implied, at you, or around you. Better hope, your family, is not there. They want you alone to without witnesses. Your fake new friends. Will not help you. Want you talking to them and quaking in your boots. Want all hating you to, or whatever, They do all kinds of things to you, to deliberately destroy your life. Have your family dump you. Done to you on purpose. You junkie now. All the same, but different.

When I seen that menu screen, on the banking cash machine. I remember, it shocked me.

They turn everywhere they go into ghettos. Just like, where they came from. From wherever in Canada, or elsewhere.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well expect more violence like this to start occurring. Try not to be shocked, if you are a parent. Resolution to ban ban homeless encampment within only 500 feet of schools and day-cares, etc. Protesters show up.
0:26 Says "a punch got thrown as well."

0:24 into news report. Reporter says "yea looks like a punch got thrown".
See what a homeless "advocate" says in response to this. Try not to be shocked. 0:40 If you are a parent. Some homeless people are like me. Not interesting in harming others.

So violence has started and others will make excuses. Street thugs and the gangs PR people.

As people, stay around the homeless gangs, and other gang members, more and more violence, will be witnesses.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Can't make posts now on youtube explaining responses people want back.

Question: Why you say she aware of what she doing? Is that associated with the gang?

She can differentiate, as soon as it is convenient for her to do so. I have years of experience with street gang people, being homeless and forced to be around violent gangs members. (Had to learn, to stay alive, and sane. All constantly lie to you whenever they can. Staff to. Staff makes life as difficult as possible for you with the gang members, violent criminals).

If staff thinks they have you angry enough. They will do a walk by, later after work, outside. The police are hiding, waiting to arrest you. Or to be able to kick you out into the freezing cold. Maybe to die. Several have died, around here, in the past. Frozen to death. Me to several times. There there very few people on the planet, who have come so close to death, as me, by freezing to death almost.

Anyway. I have had them raging at me. Screaming death threats, actual fights. I was almost killed severe times. I have seen the police show up, after the fight, or when gang members threaten someone, and then just like that, act like some crippled old man, having a hard time walking, sort of. Things like that, several dozed times. (Pretending).

I had and have them, groups of them, balling and screaming, all day long. Several hours at a time, multiple times a day. At one time. (For years). Still daily occurring. Just not constant harassing and screaming now. Then the next day, they act all nice to me. Then another group of those gang members, start the balling and screaming at me. Death threats, threats of violence. Literally 100s if not 1000s of times. I will share a recording, and put it on a web site, and with a link to it. Watch shows like "60 days in" on A&E online for free, and see how they really are. They do the same criminal activities outside, like threatening people, whenever they can get away with it. I have literally tried 1000s of times, to be nice with them. I have learned not to bother. They see that as weakness. Many street outreach workers, and such, are former drug addicts, and prostitutes, and such. In many cases, there own families, still want nothing to do with them. Some are still drug dealers, and are jihadies, and every other type of psychopath, there is.

They still think of life, as cheap. That people are disposable. Nothing more fun and unboring, to a psycho, than hard drugs.

In some cases, because the mother was drinking, and or doing drugs, while pregnant. The baby has F.A.S.D. or something similar. Kind of like crack babies. All grown up now many. Lots that are close, to being, almost crack babies. Still have no morals, to one degree or another. Then they get into hard drugs, or crazy religious behaviour, like terrorism.

They like to hide out among peoples, groups. Some of the street thugs, and such, are gay. So when some gay street thug, has to explain themselves, they accuse you, of being a gay hater. No mention of the crime they just committed, against you. Or that is some type of justification for what was done to you. She wants to pretend, because she is black, that this is happening, because she is black, and not because, she did some type of criminal activity. She implies, it by saying, she is not black.

She sees some as victims she can victimize, and others she sees, as people she can not victimize..She knows exactly what is doing. As more and more time is spent around them. More and more acts of violence, and other criminal activities, will be witnesses. Then you will see how they react when the police shows up. Different gang members will do different things. They will start intimidating people, not to come around. Not the police, so much directly, only indirectly, as they always do. Like a dangerous neighbourhood to be in. So they show up with lots of backup. Law enforcement and such, when needed.

As they use excuses, more and more, as they get away with it. That destroys, that valid reason, in some cases, as to why the police may have harasses them. No one cares anymore basically, compared to before. When people first learned of the issue for example. The black rights movement, has almost been destroyed, by people like this. I bet she use to say lots more. Same with the w omens rights movement. Etc. Battle axes (psychopaths), in the w omens rights movement, destroyed the womens rights movement for all women, everywhere. Including sexual assault victims. Anything can trigger a psychopaths, mental disorder.

Same with the christian religion. Fake preachers destroy many peoples faith, with what they did to minors, and such. Many other psychopaths have now turned to being a jihad, and are in the process, of destroying the Muslim religion. Fake Muslims. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Been doing that for a 1000 years or more now.

So in this recording. There is some swearing by me and others. A prostitute. I'm in my room, after I have to walk by them outside. So one of the older street gang members, she pretends she is not. Talks to me, pretending, to be friendly. She has decades of experience in criminal activities. All they care about, is booze and drugs. My "friend' will want me to spend all my money, on booze and drugs, start committing crimes. Like getting other people including minors, into drugs. Literally wanting to destroy, that persons family relationship, become a drug addict, and then a junkie, and then, get them into prostitution, and other crimes for example.

Psychopaths destroy themselves, and others, with what they do, to get what they want. Most. Fake "just" causes. Made fake.

When harassment is happening to you at work, school, or inside your apartment building. It's people involved in drugs, mostly likely, attacking you. Harassment and such. Regularly and repeatedly. They blame the victims. It's always you. The police will not understand. Well pretend to not understand, a gang is after you, to drive you insane and or violent. Then no one cares about you, and you are trapped there, around them. Now maybe, out on the streets. Probably have a criminal record now too. Trapped. Like me.

Prostitutes, find out who the real Johns are, that are safe, for drug dealers, to sell drugs to. Like prostitutes, pimps, street thugs, etc. They know, they are also safe to do other serious crimes with then. Since most johns, are drug addicts, and or junkies, themselves.

Link here directly to audio recording. August 15 2021 259pm.WAV. Swearing. Only 2 or 3 people involved this time. I have learned to scream back or whatever. It's all about sex and violence with them basically. She is making some moaning noises in the hallway. Masturbating. They do that all the time. Usually with others. Some are convicted sex offenders and such, or waiting to go to court. Prostitutes are sex offender to. Maybe not legally. When older or whatever, prostitution is about finding new Johns, as they die, get imprisoned, get better, etc. Most dangerous time for a drug dealer.

So 8:21 into recording you can here her talk to me. With her fake concern. I have to them (local gang) in various ways, dozens of times, to not talk to me. They know exactly what they are doing. I swear back at her. They act like I'm doing something wrong. I am the unreasonable one. 14:30 into recording you can here the prostitute drug dealer getting mad in the hallway. She is one of the screamers here. So I go right at her. Then I start reading headlines off msn.com to prove it's the specified date. 16:35 she comes back making more comments directed at me.

You may find this forum link extremely interesting. OpenChat

So you can here some local street gang members, pretending to be the devil. (Audio). Listen to the devil voice with me

Apparently I'm Paranoid, hearing voices. That was before, when I trusted doctors, and other government workers. Just like the BTK killer. It was the dog, that was the devil, in his case. Maybe he was crazy, or is. Maybe he was made crazy. Tried that stuff with me. Explained on forum. They have been doing things like this to me and others. Needs to be turned up loud to here recording. They don't want to get recorder. Literally as I sleep, in this case. When I was awake to. I would have to listen to them, making the devil voice, with the staffs full knowledge, of what's going on, and at the same time, try to listen to recording of the devil voice, they were making to write it out. Confusing. May have to listen to recording several times.

This is my Psychopaths and Manchurian Candidate, How To Guide. Not in any way a joke. Psychopaths and Manchurian Candidate How To Guide

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
So one of the junkies gods, a drug dealer, with a job here, was knocking on someones door, two doors over I think, for no good reason, saying "get out of here". So when the junkies and such, staying here, are not doing enough, to harass me, they start up harassing me. He use to work, at the local day center, here in Yellowknife. Maybe he still does. Seen him treated like a god basically, all the time, by the gang members at the day center dropin. With his hat, he likes to wear. August 18 2021 11:20pm ism. Various people doing that tonight already. Just started. Staff too. Going to be one of those nights.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
August 20 2021. 12:30pm right now. So a few minutes ago, the young blond white women, who works here, knocked on a door close by. She said "get up so you can wobble by". So is so casual nasty. She was no morals what so ever. She's dead inside. Normally if you did not have any experience with her you might think she is quit pretty. All she is, is a monster. Another prostitute given a job. Hates because her pretending doesn't matter so much any more in getting what she wants. Enjoys what she does I guess. Makes her feel powerful. I use to fix computers at the local womens centre at one time. What a bunch of monster. Use to start making comments as soon as the director let. Man haters, who are violent, just beneath the surface. I pity children, who have to be around them. I really do. Lots of them and they attack in packs. I bet she is one of them. Weather she worked there before or not before working here. She is one of them.

Things were getting so bad years ago at womens centres in the states anyway that women how got sexually assaulted were stating to go on news shows complaining about man haters working there basically. So a married women, for example in this case, was sexually assaulted, by some stranger. She said, that basically, all they tried to do to "help" her, is they tried to get her, to blame her husband, he did nothing wrong, and to break up her marriage. That's the kind of people in there. Here a literally "prostitute" ran the womens centre.

There is a new person now running the place. She let them come after me, attacking me (both). The same thing is going on still. I did not make them prostitutes, and such. They did that to themselves. A prostitute, won "The Order Of Canada" to. The previous director or whatever of the place. That prostitute, running this womens center won "The Order Of Canada". She refused to show up, and accept it. Prostitutes can never be trusted.

At one time, womens centres, were key players, in getting women everywhere locally, to kill there own unborn children. That how they wanted to "empower" women. Prostitutes and such, making women, traumatize themselves. (Easy Pickings). Claiming it was "empowerment" and such.

As far as I am concerned. The current director rose up through the ranks there.

Once they brang a young girl in a room with me. Supervised. That women who ran the place and received "the Order Of Canada" I did not like at all, what she did to that young girl. I realize now she was way overboard criticizing the normal behaviour of a young girl in that situation. It is possible, that the very same young girl from back then I witnessed being treated like that, is the very same, young blond women, that I just wrote about above. (The hair is the same colour). How is that, for being a "normally adjusted human being" by a prostitute. They had access to her, in a very nonpublic, behind closed doors and for years access. None of that matters now to me. She is what she is now. If this is the case with her. For whatever reason, she is, what she is, now.

The "Order Of Canada" winner is a self admitted prostitute. Well a former prostitute, she tells people she meets. Or did, at one time. I have no trust of them, what so ever, at all now. This place is being run, by the very same organization.

So womens centres all around north America. Where mothers with child(s) who have no options go. Just like psychopath like. Are full of people heavily involved with gangs directly and indirectly. Just like here.

Basically extremely mentally disturbed people in charge of women and children whom are extremely vulnerable and east to take advantage of. What a nightmare for them.

I watched some documentaries on TV, I think, at the time, about child's development. At that particular age and other ages. They are "self centred" at that age. That is normal. Not some issue, that needs to be targeted and addressed. Acting like, to that child, there is something wrong with them. Targeted. People say "stop making your little brother cry or something". What you don't do, is what was done to her. A big lecture basically. In a special, over the top, criticizing way. Still going on all over the place behind closed doors. Can't convince me otherwise. Especially here in Yellowknife.

So a normal children acting normal, is criticized constantly for that behaviours. Always wants to act that was because it normal to at that age. May seem like the order of Canada winner corrected her "abnormal" behaviour. But she just got older and grew out of it. May have taken her longer to get "her new normal", "mentally disturbed" now or whatever.

So they take some 3 day or 3 week training course. Then do stuff like this. May as well make it a 3 hour training course or three minute. To be qualified, with people like this. Really. May be better for those vulnerable woman and there children. A example of how they come after the children.

The Canadian government loved her. Just like the Canadian medical community loved this guy. Dealing with Doctors Whom are Psychopaths. Documentary...

At that age, to me, the "self centerness" is actually the beginning of there "self independence" development, just beginning. Like a new born baby in some ways. They are thrashing around in some ways, as they learn self independence and respect for others still like family members. When that is interfered with, along with gangs basically, whom then are associated, with "my family" in this case. Whom I must (child) "depend" upon (fake family), and also protect, when I get older. Well what a disaster. It is to. Some gang members have said on TV. It's there family. Something similar, going on there. More critizing "you're stupid, etc" going on, with threats of violence, I guess.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts