JP Morgan Runs Out Of SILVER!!

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by IrritatedWithUS, Apr 9, 2011.

1. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

So in case you’re wondering who might be stupid enough to buy silver at $40, chances are extremely high it’s going to be the guys who sold at $15, $20, $25, 30, 31, 32, 33….. On April 6, Bloomberg reported Comex Silver Stockpiles as of April 5, and if you scroll down through the report, you’ll notice that JP Morgan has enough silver to fill, wait for it, 6 contracts. Yep 30,844 troy ounces, that’s all.

[​IMG]

Now consider this: Since December, JP Morgan and their customers (whoever they may be) have sold more than 12.2 Million Ounces of physical silver (net). Here’s JP’s activity year-to-date from the Comex report:

[​IMG]

I will not insult your intelligence by explaining this any further.

2. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

Please insult mine and explain I've got silver

3. IrritatedWithUS

JP Morgan only has enough silver to write about 6 more shares. The problem is JP Morgan continues to write out silver on paper when they have almost no physical left. They will probably default on MILLIONS of shares. In that case, there will be riots. LOL. If this default came into action, maybe the government would give another government bail-out. I'm sure JP Morgan would want cash instead of silver.

4. ComputerGuy

If that does happen, then I will see that some people go to jail

5. davjan4

davjan4 Member

Insult us further

So... silver up or down on this? I'm not savvy enought to know what this means.

6. IrritatedWithUS

Silver up!!!

7. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

This is why I prefer my metals in hand, of course I accidentally lost them all while kayaking

8. IrritatedWithUS

ya know, same happened to me the other day. :D DAMN OUR LUCK!

9. ComputerGuy

Yeah. NWTM is the bomb. :2thumb: I had physical silver until TrakerRat lost them in a accident