Jim Davis National A=O

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kyfarmer, Nov 12, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

The creator of the big stupid orange cat called Garfield = A Hole. Can't help it this pisses me. :mad: Garfield creator apologizes for ill-timed strip - Yahoo! News Yea sure i,am sorry now, sick of stupid people doing crap like this and, 100% if they had been no kick back, no apology. It's more than in your face what it was menta to mock. :mad:

2. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

I don't think it was his fault. It was the idiotic newspaper editor who decided to put that strip in on that day.

3. backlash

backlash Well-Known Member

He drew it over a year ago and had no say when it was published.
    No big deal as far as I'm concerned.
    He did apologized, but I think even that was not necessary.

4. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

People get all worked up over the dumbest stuff nowdays.

The timing of that particular comic was unfortunate, but *roll my eyes* did it have to become a federal case and be plastered on the news?

We've been prepping for nothing! TEOTWAWKI was a comic on the wrong day! Aughhhhhhhhh!

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Well I feel better now knowing this whole economic mess was just a big misunderstanding. :rolleyes: I think I'll go out and get me one of those 5000 inch flat screen, plasma, HD TV's. Thanks for the info GS. :kiss:

6. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

Much ado about nothing. We have bigger and worser things to haggle over and worry about. :rolleyes:

7. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Truly - nothing to see here .. lets move on to things of greater importance to our lives.