Jet Camper

Discussion in 'Vehicle & Transportation' started by weedygarden, Mar 24, 2016.

1. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

This Camper is not as well decked out as LazyDaisey's new RV, but this is a unique purchase. It IS NOT MY camper, but I came across this ad, and have gone back to the ad several times just for the sake of entertainment.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/rvs/5502507115.html

2. weedygarden

I did it! I posted a link and not the article!

I meant to post the article and a photo! I was struggling with it, and in a hurry and am here to post the article.

Attached Files:

• jet.jpg
      jet.jpg
      File size:
      38.9 KB
      Views:

3. dademoss

dademoss Supporting Member

Truth be told, I would rather have an Airstream:)

4. weedygarden

Yes!

Does it seem as though someone has some scrap planes and is trying to make a dollar or two? I think he should sell it as scrap.

5. Balls004

Balls004 Not new, just older

I'd probably go for it if they did it in a UH-60 Blackhawk model!!! That would be too cool... Plus lots more room!

6. weedygarden

This seems too small to even stand up in. This is just too small to do anything with or in.

There are some planes that have been made into homes.

7. Balls004

Balls004 Not new, just older

Well... with the model shown, yes it's small. Now if you towed it up to Denver you could become a member of the Mile High Club without too much acrobatics. I'm not too sure about the rules, but you'd be in an airplane and a mile high...

I still would like to see a Blackhawk version. God knows I've spent enough time sleeping on the floor or in a hammock in one. A nice soft bed and I'd feel right at home! Ah, the smell of JP4 and coffee in the morning!

8. weedygarden

I think the best thing the owner of this jet can do is to sell it for scrap.

9. Tweto

Tweto I love the smell of Argon in the morning

A few rich pilots have turned small turbo prop Cessnas on floats into RV's. They have beds, toilets, and small kitchenettes. They fly from one lake to another in Canada and sit in the lake to fish or anchor on shore and pitch a tent.