Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"True Terror" by Jerry D Young Copyright 2010

Attachments

·
Retired Army
320 Posts
Truly addicted to your storytelling. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Note.....learned something new from one of your stories and will be putting in a point driven well in the Spring.

I enjoy wargaming solutions as I read. Awesome!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Glad to see another story, Jerry...I need something to read, and nothing is better to curl up with than one of your stories on a rainy afternoon like today! Thanks!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:2thumb: Thank you for all your contributions Jerry. :2thumb:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
"True Terror"? Sounds like my step-daughter's 2 year old. :p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I broke it up into 2 nights. :) Sometimes it comes to the point where you just don't absorb what you're reading if you're too tired. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I broke it up into 2 nights. :) Sometimes it comes to the point where you just don't absorb what you're reading if you're too tired. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I stopped just as the event was happening.
My hospital is going to new computer systems for all departments on Friday. Since I am one of the designated SuperUsers :rolleyes: I decided sleep might be important after all. We are starting up 5 different systems covering all departments, with an interface to translate everything (gee that sounds like I actually know what I am doing). Everyone is on pins and needles, and very short tempered right now.

Jerry, another good one.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Agreed, another great one. I do have to admit I wanted to read about the old hag getting her dues, but alas.
P.S.
Please keep them coming

1 - 10 of 10 Posts