349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Cowboy" by Jerry D Young Copyright 2007

Attachments

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
And another great story by Jerry!!!

Some great twists-n-turns in the story - some things I never expected to read. We have another winner on our hands! :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I was picturing Clint Eastwood traveling around the country. :) I liked the way it went long term into recovery. :2thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jerry,
I just wanted to say thank you! I've been reading all of your stories on here over the past few weeks and really enjoying them. I have some more to go but didn't want to bump each one as I read them with comments and thanks :)

So Thank You! Not only am I enjoying the stories, I'm learning many things also.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jerry, I know you posted this a while back but I just wanted to say I picked this book up on Amazon recently-again, I like to listen to on my Kindle audio while I drive and yes, I know it sounds like the GPS reading directions but I don't mind. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for writing this book. I have read few PAW stories set 10-20 years after that really seem to be based in what might be. This book has a believable blend of salvage from the old tech mixed with "new" products. Well, mostly believable. That stash Craig found was a wee bit over the top. Great story and please keep writing more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Only one thing, u do not find lobster in louisiana. I know this for a fact, being from the coast of said state myself. We have a miniature version of lobster called crawfish or crayfish depending on who u ask. And no, they taste nothing like lobster

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Didn't know that. Thought spiney lobersters were available along Florida's Gulf Coast and therefore access to them from Louisana fishermen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts