JDY Fiction - Cowboy

Discussion in 'Fiction & Non-Fiction Stories' started by Jerry D Young, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Jerry D Young

Jerry D Young Well-Known Member

"Cowboy" by Jerry D Young Copyright 2007

Attached Files:

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

And another great story by Jerry!!!

Some great twists-n-turns in the story - some things I never expected to read. We have another winner on our hands! :2thumb:

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I was picturing Clint Eastwood traveling around the country. :) I liked the way it went long term into recovery. :2thumb:

4. JDY - Glad to have found you here

Jerry -

I liked your stories when I was at FS, and I'm glad to have found them here!

Well Done!

5. CottageLife

CottageLife New Member

Jerry,
    I just wanted to say thank you! I've been reading all of your stories on here over the past few weeks and really enjoying them. I have some more to go but didn't want to bump each one as I read them with comments and thanks :)

So Thank You! Not only am I enjoying the stories, I'm learning many things also.

6. willallen

willallen Active Member

Jerry, I know you posted this a while back but I just wanted to say I picked this book up on Amazon recently-again, I like to listen to on my Kindle audio while I drive and yes, I know it sounds like the GPS reading directions but I don't mind. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for writing this book. I have read few PAW stories set 10-20 years after that really seem to be based in what might be. This book has a believable blend of salvage from the old tech mixed with "new" products. Well, mostly believable. That stash Craig found was a wee bit over the top. Great story and please keep writing more.

7. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Nice.good reading!

8. americasfuture

americasfuture Active Member

Only one thing, u do not find lobster in louisiana. I know this for a fact, being from the coast of said state myself. We have a miniature version of lobster called crawfish or crayfish depending on who u ask. And no, they taste nothing like lobster

9. Jerry D Young

Jerry D Young Well-Known Member

Thanks. Didn't know that. Thought spiney lobersters were available along Florida's Gulf Coast and therefore access to them from Louisana fishermen.

10. americasfuture

americasfuture Active Member

Its cool, common mistake