Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the shooting of the republicans at the ball game is just the first shot in a new uncival war
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-huntrepublicancongressmen-scalise-shooting/
I scares the crap out of me just what american has become.I have studied history enough to say all or most of our problems have started from the left all through american history. when will we start getting along with everyone well I don't have a crystal ball so I can't answer that

·
Registered
0 Posts
I say lets do it already! Im tired of waking up and wondering if my 4 year old daughter will be safe tomorrow. And all the threats from them are getting old. Where im from if you threaten me i will make sure you try and make good on it because i will come for you and force your hand. They either need to make good on their threats or shut the f*** up!

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
Amazing how the Dems turn everything 180 degrees!!

In what jas become "normal procedure," once again a Dem spokesperson has turned the facts around 180 degrees, blaming Republicans for the exact things being done by the DEMOCRATS....

Excerpt: "Amazingly, in light of his tweets, he told MyCentralJersey.com that the shooting was the result of "escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our political system culminating with the election of our president and the chickens came home to roost, you know?" (A.)

While he said he does not condone violent acts, in apparent contradiction to his hashtags, he told the outlet, "If you want to behave in an uncivilized and violent manner, which I do not condone, but if you want to operate under those circumstances then you have to be prepared to accept those consequences." (B.)

He also accused Republicans of starting a "class war." (C.)

"If you want to invite a class war," he said, "then you have to expect people to fight back at some point."

On his website, Devine claims to have served in multiple roles in the state, including as the Democratic State Committee political director between 1992-3, where he "authored the coordinated campaign plan that helped Bill Clinton become the first Democratic presidential candidate to win New Jersey since 1964." (D.)

On Thursday, he offered a snarky apology, saying, "I am sorry if my #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag hurt the feelings of any GOP snowflakes but you have not engaged in civil discourse." (E.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. You mean the "rhetoric and vitriol" like Maxine Waters, John Lewis, Al Sharpton, Nancy Peolosi, the BLM, Black Panthers, have neen spouting for months? Geee, aren't those all DEMOCRATS?

B. Ummmm, isn't it the DEMOCRATS that keep pointing out the "disparity" between the "Blacks, LGBT, Feminists, employees/management," and the "divisions" in our society?

C. From events before and after the election, it seems to me the only one's engaging in any kind of "war" (demonstrations, riots, etc.) are the LIBERAL RADICALS, and the one's "speaking out" are the MORONIC DEMOCRATS like Maxine Waters, John Lewis, Shaun King, etc.

D. Boy, now THERE'S an accomplishment....getting a sex offender elected President!!

E. Republican "snowflakes?" R.E.P.U.B.L.I.C.A.N. snowflakes? The only one's I know of looking for "safe spaces," and the like, are the "poor, wimpy LIBS/DEMOCRATS!!~

Every single thing this idiot said has been flipped 180 degrees to blame the Republicans, and shift the blame from where it belongs....with the Democrats/Liberals!! Amazing how brazen these morons can be!!
:gaah::comptoss::puke:

·
Winston Smith Sent Me
4,996 Posts
Im not wringing my hands. I spend much more time hunting than that dooshnozzle. He can feel free to bring it to my AO anytime he likes and we'll see who is better at it. These folks arent all the snowflakes we see on tv. Mark my words there are folks behind all of this and they have capabilities and ruthlessness combined with fervor and a sense of entitlement with a big jackpot at the end to motivate them. I dont underestimate what we are up against nor am I nervous about the outcome. Lets get it over with once and for all. Come and take it if you have a pair big enough to make that mistake.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
All I can say to those moronic twits on the "left" that think they want to tangle with us Constitutional loving, well armed, and trained "right wingers" that are willing to fight to our last breath for what we believe is "I'll be your Huckleberry".

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
I expect ciaos to happen. I do not invite it in or hope to hurry it up. It is going to happen but the longer it takes to get here, the better I will be prepared. If it happens today, I would have a problem and probably not survive but I would not go alone. If it happen 5 years from now, I will probably survive and many others will not. In ten years I will survive and so will my family.

Never hasten trouble, it will get to you in it's own time. Plan for trouble and it will be much slower in arriving.

I will walk softly but carry a big bang stick. Remember, you may be the biggest bad Azz in the Valley, but I may be shooting from the high ground. JMHO

·
3,044 Posts
I will walk softly but carry a big bang stick. Remember, you may be the biggest bad Azz in the Valley, but I may be shooting from the high ground. JMHO
Well, the one photo wouldn't come through...will see if I can find it in a different format, but I see you out there in the brush!!

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
Ok, let's try this......I see you brought your buddy, the cat!!

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
We all work to get rid of the Liberals and gutter rats. The furry felines especially loves removing rats. :D
Let's see....you got a Koala up a tree, a cat in a camo outfit, wonder what else you got loitering round the ole homestead????? :eek:

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
Let's see....you got a Koala up a tree, a cat in a camo outfit, wonder what else you got loitering round the ole homestead????? :eek:
Not All my furry mammals friends are posing for pictures but many have decided to show the evil critters of the world there are forces of good preparing for battle. I still wish the vampire frogs had stayed hidden. Plan "B" is a real pain to implement. It forces the Mother Ship to expend too many resources.

Now if I could just get those darn snakes to cooperate. They are just jealous because they did not get legs.

·
3,044 Posts
Now if I could just get those darn snakes to cooperate. They are just jealous because they did not get legs.
You mean like this guy? Even got his little spotter buddy with him!

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
Bo has been on a mission.....

By the way, I don't like that little trick you played getting Bo to rat out the Ice Cream Stash location, so I equipped him with a little Bo-Cam, and sent him on a mission......

The results are in, and all your allies are now exposed to my view.....DO NOT mess with the ICE CREAM!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
By the way, I don't like that little trick you played getting Bo to rat out the Ice Cream Stash location, so I equipped him with a little Bo-Cam, and sent him on a mission......

The results are in, and all your allies are now exposed to my view.....DO NOT mess with the ICE CREAM!!!!
Well you spotted the Panda, there goes plan "B". I am going to have a talk with Bo. I need Lilly to keep an eye on you and your tricks. No Blueberry pie for you.

·
Registered
888 Posts
The mainstream media drives the agenda. Nothing gets reported unless they want it to and in the way they want it. Until people ignore the channels run by just a few nothing will get better.:dunno:

·
3,044 Posts
Driver rams police car in Paris....driver has been killed.

Some yahoo rammed a Police car in Paris, got himself killed for his trouble!

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/police-security-operation-champs-elysees-paris/10041927

Excerpt: "A man rammed his car into a police vehicle in Paris' Champs-Elysees shopping district Monday, prompting a fiery explosion, and was likely killed in the incident, authorities said. France's anti-terrorism prosecutor opened an investigation."

(It has since been confirmed he is dead.)

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
I expect ciaos to happen. I do not invite it in or hope to hurry it up. It is going to happen but the longer it takes to get here, the better I will be prepared. If it happens today, I would have a problem and probably not survive but I would not go alone. If it happen 5 years from now, I will probably survive and many others will not. In ten years I will survive and so will my family.

Never hasten trouble, it will get to you in it's own time. Plan for trouble and it will be much slower in arriving.

You won't have to be worried about "invaders" right now. They'd fry before they got to you. You'll have to watch for the in winter when it's cooler.

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
You won't have to be worried about "invaders" right now. They'd fry before they got to you. You'll have to watch for the in winter when it's cooler.
All part of the secret plan. Build the forces during my nice summer (115 today) and then defeat them as they slowly move forward during the very short winter. The trick is to keep them channeled, the nasty white fluffy white stuff to the north and limited passage to the south. Action from the west will be disorganized. The west coast folks will be limited to small magazines and also have to break open weapons to reload. This will be a barrel shoot.

Possible help from the immediate east. NM is a toss up at this time, could go either way, went liberal last time, so not sure if ally or targets.

The winter combat is why I have recruited so many furry mammal allies, they can deal with the white fluffy stuff better than I can. I protect the passes during the summer, they protect during the winter. Golden!

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
All part of the secret plan. Build the forces during my nice summer (115 today) and then defeat them as they slowly move forward during the very short winter. The trick is to keep them channeled, the nasty white fluffy white stuff to the north and limited passage to the south. Action from the west will be disorganized. The west coast folks will be limited to small magazines and also have to break open weapons to reload. This will be a barrel shoot.

Possible help from the immediate east. NM is a toss up at this time, could go either way, went liberal last time, so not sure if ally or targets.

The winter combat is why I have recruited so many furry mammal allies, they can deal with the white fluffy stuff better than I can. I protect the passes during the summer, they protect during the winter. Golden!
It's the 3 cities. Abq, Santa Fe and Las Cruces. The country folk are red. The city folk can't live away from the water so I'm pretty sure they would head north and east. It was only 108 here yesterday until it rained. Then it dropped to 79. Hypothermia weather. Only 99 today but dyin from humidity.

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
It's the 3 cities. Abq, Santa Fe and Las Cruces. The country folk are red. The city folk can't live away from the water so I'm pretty sure they would head north and east. It was only 108 here yesterday until it rained. Then it dropped to 79. Hypothermia weather. Only 99 today but dyin from humidity.
Okay, we incorporate the "RED voters" into the battle plan. I will inform the furry mammals to watch for the good guys and plan on cutting off the Blue folks from the water ways.

I love heat but cannot stand all that humidity, drives me cazy -- ier. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts