Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a happy, sad, mad (raging), pedophile Christmas. Every day is Christmas for them. Sex crimes psychopaths. It's what they are. It's what they do. A 100 percent factually correct statement.

Made me realize something. (later on down). Looking online before, recently, into what pedophiles are. Since I am surrounded by them, and other serious career criminals. Gang members. Older ones mostly. But not all. Well right were I am now. All of them here, are only a few of the local gang members, of the local Lafferty gang, who seems to run them.

Basically pedophiles, a special types of sex offender, they can not control themselves, by definition. Given a chance to, sexually assault someone, they want to, (a serious crime of opportunity) they will then, come after children, for example. In Canada, that person should be considered, a high risk of becoming a (repeat offender). Especially if drinking, and or doing drugs it seems by examples given.

To me, surrounded by so many career criminals, gang members, and (former) gang members, terrorists, getting jobs in youth group homes, and homeless shelters, corrections, and such to. They turn where-ever they are, into criminal sess-pits. The entire town, city, eventually. Starting at these places. That's a tell, where-ever you are locally, it bad. Or will become bad. They never make things better for ordinary people. They make it better for themselves only. Make it worst, for all others.

If you seriously think of going to have a meal, at a homeless shelter locally, and have any concern, for your safety, or you know, freak out, at the thought of, people you care about, going there, being there. That's a tell. It spreads. That core of evil. Criminal activities spread, from there, and other like places present. What about if they are nice? Is it OK then? Convicted sex offenders and such. Some of whom are convicted pedophiles. Around booze and drugs every day. Doing booze and drugs everyday if they can, and mostly do. Don't forget to say high, to the pimps to. That's his (wife) or whatever. Wife, girlfriends it seems. They fight and argue if front of people to pretend, they are a real couple. The show must go on. So he or she is a prostitute. There are not stupid, or morons. They are just evil, and trying to camouflage themselves. Mostly. Go find out. Hope your loved ones, survive the experience. Hope you do.

So I have lots of experience, against my will, with these types.

I actually think of them all, as pedophiles, for a long time now to, and there pedophile friends to, that they do thing with routinely. Crimes and almost crimes. The (former) gang members, had to do all kinds of serious crimes, to prove themselves, to the gangs, and they know abut the crimes, they have committed. The gangs members got them to do the serious crimes.

Even if not convicted. The (former) gang members, had to do serious crimes(s) for them.

Even if they can not do physical violence to people they do other types of violence to people. Like verbal violence all the substitution. Since they no longer beat you to death and verbal violence is much less satisfying to them and well, you are still alive. Well and this verbal violence, is a poor substitute form, of violence to them. They keep doing that form of violence, all the time, to any they can, in any way they can, to all they can. Allowed to, be out of control, they will murder people eventually, simply for speaking back to them. Even after they said or or did something, worst to you. Social media reprisal killings, were getting popular in the news online there, for a while. They always have some justification in there own minds for doing such things. Excusing for dominating people, to the point, they think killing you, is OK, to do. They still think and act that way, even if it's not physical violence they use, to kill you and children and young adults. No just gang members either. but psychopaths in general. Lots of psychopaths in government. Lots and lots and lots.

Some of the worst of the worst, are dumped here in Yellowknife. For decades to. Started out with hard core drunks and people in the military (sent to the north pole basically as use to be said on TV). They get feed lots of victims to. Or this would be a place, where everyone gets arrested, by the 1000s. Happened at least 2 times in Canada. The last time it was said on nation CBC news. That 5000 R.C.M.P officers were sent in, and arrested everyone. The local R.C.M.P. were arrested first. Special prisons had to be built for them, it was said, on the nation news. Once maybe twice in 2 days. Never talked about again. Special courts to I think. What a nightmare for victims, it must have been, for a government, a government, to have to, have to, do something about it. Outright torture and murder, I guess. Commonplace. Local government authorities, local businesses, local peoples, involved up to there eyeball stocks.

So those types, are extremely dangerous, to have around, at all. But the criminal justice system, cares about hardened criminals rights, more than yours. More than your children's rights. You know, your children (rights) to not be terrorized, and traumatized. Don't swear though. There are solutions once outside prison, like separate communities for them, away from others. Once they get out of corrections facilities. 50 miles, 100 miles, outside of towns, and cities. Why not? Are they going to serious commit crimes, and fast, if that happened because of no easy access to drugs? Sent back in prison fast, if that happened? Can't get there drugs and such then easily? Only other gang members, to abuse, so they kill each other off then? Why not? Really why not? Is that why? Less career security for government workers?

So what I realized to me anyway as a fact. It's the one time out of 2 you are right that matters, when it comes to your personal safety. That's it. So to me they are all the same. So not long ago three white men got convicted for murder basically for killing a black man. There was a video of him,, scoping out a construction site after it shut down, for the night. He had already, committed a crime of opportunity, by going on the construction site, looking to steal, as far as I am concerned. Gang members, and other criminals, do that all the time. Look to commit crimes of opportunity. Including serious crimes of opportunity.

To me, they are all the same. Pedophiles, or will be. When you have adults, and especially not young adults, doing crimes of opportunity. You are looking at a career criminal already, who will eventually, become most likely, a convicted career criminal. Then that person will eventually, most likely, become homeless. Then involved with street gang members. Most of whom, are convicted sex offenders, who rise to the tops, in gang leadership. They will have to do serious crime(s) to prove themselves, to the gangs. Don't forget the gangs, are all nice now. Except when they are not.

They want young people, hooked on hard drugs, to exploit them, including getting them into prostitution, etc . I don't think you understand. The criminal justice system, wants that to, at the same time. Other government workers, in other government departments, right where you are, want that to. It starts with bullying, and gangs, and thugs, allowed to be in the schools to. The teachers, and other staff at schools, want that to. The have family and friends, in other government departments to. They all want there easy careers and easy lives at any cost, and any price, as long as others pay. Try not to swear at them, or the police will come running for protect them, and to threaten, and arrest you.

The average government worker involves in this up to there eye-stalks is no better than a convicted pedophile to. I am starting to think of them, as pedophiles to. Pedophile friends. Just do things a little differently because they have to. To pretend too, and dominate too. Well they got to have just one more shopping trip and just one more vacation and one more new home and just one more new vehicle. Just one more new addition, to there personal portfolio. Besides there, government pensions. Just one more victim. Always in everything they do.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Man arrested for alleged sexual assault of 7-year-old Aurora girl has similar prior convictions. He probably has more victims. Depending upon how lone he's been out.

They like to play Mr. Dressup amd Ms. Dressup and pretend to be this and that to abuse people. Others join in with them preteding they are military, or a doctor, or a police officer, or a millionaire, or whatever, to abuse people. That's how bad it gets. They are allowed to get like that. Prison before, so in the gangs probably, and or for his personal drug habit, I bet. Dominating. A expert.

So does the press locally, have to talk about these people, every single time, so they get hopefully dealt with properly. This time by the judge and D.A. No mention, if he was let out early? Was hew being monitored? How? Etc. What a joke yet again. Except for the victims. More job security though. For the people who take care of criminals and victims.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Psychopaths are murderous ragers. However they are taught to be that way. As a cop, gang member, nurse, doctor, psychologist, teacher, reporter, talk show host, radio dj, etc.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Everything they do is creepy and disgusting. Especially if it involves you and or yours. They want to convince you and or yours that you are the problem. That they have justification for all they do to you. When you realize that and learn not to trust anything they say and do. You come to realize all they do is creepy and disgusting. More obvious in convicted sex offenders like pedophiles. They are all the same though. Practised liars, deceivers, manipulators to. Murderous too. With what they do to people without a thought or care.

Still get away with abusing people. They do not stop abusing people. Modern day slavery. Living off other peoples misery, suffering poverty and dispare. They all do it. They all want to keep you down, for there own personal benefit, gains. A goal they have. To all they can, they do. They are all family to each other that way.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the crazy religious people, had just kept to, cutting off junkies hands. No one, would have really cared. Instead of people heads. Coming to America near you. Eventually.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It's a pedophile pervert party, every single day here. 365 days a year. No joke. Same for there pedophile friends too. They get free booze every single day here. Use to get free drugs to. Maybe they still do. Had some new female black staff member come to my door here (foreign devil). Put a recording of this on this website. Saying she's a nurse. Saying right afterwards, she can get me anything I wanted. To me, she's another drug dealer, working her. Implying she's can get me drugs.

How would you like me hooked on drugs and doing stuff for the gangs. I have done things casually, and talked about online to. Because I thought the police and anti-terrorist people were bored (people allowed to try to cause me great bodily harm and/or kill me) and hence, after me, because of that, I thought, at the time. The war on drugs was then lost. Period. I have since reversed that. 2 paragraphs spoken out loud and online. ! for each situation. Assuming RV toilets and such, to catch drug mules and in coutry to, driving, walking down the street to a drug stash house. Whatever. If that get's implemented.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts