It'd be so easy...

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by SurviveNthrive, Oct 20, 2010.

1. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Imagine what could be fixed in just .467ths of a second.

[​IMG]

2. lotsoflead

lotsoflead Well-Known Member

the problem is, there are a hundred thousand people just like them waiting to take over.
    I'm more worried about what is going to happen right here in America than I am about what leaders in other countries are doing.those leaders are being used to put us under total controll. Everyday we're getting hammered with more laws, restrictions,taxes, "for our own good of course" It's just a matter of time till all LEO in the different agenceys, local cops,deputies,state police, U.S.marshals,border patroll,FBI, CIA, air marshals,DEA,homeland security, ect, put on the same uniform like the brown shirts in Germany done.

3. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

JMHO all of the scare tatic news is to divert our attention elsewhere while the "powers that be" in our country are ripping us off. Stay alert and abreast of what is going on in this country as best you can. When the pot starts boing over it may be too late to say I should have seen this coming but I was looking elsewhere. I am more concerned about what this country is doing to itself than I am other countries problems, although they may effect us to some degree. But if we have a strong core we can weather whatever.

4. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! You have obviously never worked for the government at any level. It takes ten years and a dozen panels to change the letterhead for one agency. lol

I've been a member of a state law enforcement agency, and am currently entering federal law enforcement training, and I can assure you, there would be twenty years of head-butting before any two departments that you mentioned were to merge, let alone all of them.

I can assure you of this: cops are your friends. 90% of federal and local law enforcement officers think as we do about the state of this country and do their jobs everyday to protect you from chaos, not to take away your freedoms.

5. tortminder

tortminder Well-Known Member

As an ex-LEO I can only say that I agree with former Chicago mayor Richard J. Daley;

The police are not here to create disorder, they're here to preserve disorder.
    Richard J. Daley - August 1968:2thumb::congrat::surrender:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
    Ronald Reagan:D

6. bjames40

bjames40 lonederanger

i don't trust anyone in "law" enforcement or anyone who would work for the u.s. govt......and you slaves would do whatever you were told to do whether it's put on a brown shirt or shoot the innocent............whatever your satanic overlords dictate.......don't f***ing lie to me buddy

7. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I'm a very willing cog in the machine. If they're paying me, and giving me the days off I want, I'm going with the program. I'll even motivate and train others who will do what is necessary.

Fear us.

Hehehehehehehehehe!

8. tortminder

More to the point officer, fear those who you would willingly try to repress... as an ex-cop I remind you there are more "mopes" than there are cops... and, for the most part, better armed.:dunno:

9. Elinor0987

Elinor0987 Supporting Member

And sneakier! I've seen gang members play games with the police so many times that I'm not sure how long they would be able to maintain control of an emergency situation.

10. bjames40

bjames40 lonederanger

all police are freemasons ( or directly working for and taking orders from )....ALL freemasons are satanists (despite what they may tell you) therefore no member of law enforcement can ever be trusted....this site is already too "rah rah u.s.a" for my taste....if they are willing to allow those who are an enemy of humanity post their opinions here i think i will look for a more christian site to spend my time......I DON'T want to even listen to anymore satan speak from american pigs ........later and enjoy learning to speak chinese you useless , evil , yankee scum (.467/sec omg you are sooooooo funny)

11. tortminder

That is the greatest piece of satirical writing I've seen here in a long time. I am curious though, do pigs speak in your part of north America? Do they speak "IN TONGUES"? Do they profess their faith? Have you overdosed on the aroma of moose droppings, Eh?:p

12. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

No one forced you to join the site. No one forced you to make an account. And no one is forcing you to stay. The door is in your upper left corner of your screen. It is conveniently labled "log out".

13. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Ummm ... colour me confused - but - where did this come from?

14. tortminder

It's troll season NaeKid... trip-trap trip-trap (reference the childrens' tale The Billy Goats Gruff).

:D:D:D

15. Aemilia

Aemilia Zookeeper

Does that mean we can open fire?

16. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

personally, I just LOVE the smell of IP-banning in the morning! :D

17. BuggingIn

BuggingIn Well-Known Member

LOL - what's he been sniffin'?

There always has to be one. :rolleyes:

18. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

I hope BJ 40 is kidding because it's funny and I'd feel bad laughing at someone if he really was that warped.

But it's fun to play with: It's part of the great Illuminati Deception Plan to make us think that those against them and their minions are nuts.:eek:

Hehehehehehehe! All Cops are Free Masons or controlled by them, it's all part of a grand conspiracy and we'll wind up speaking Satanic Chinese! You gotta love that.

I can't even speak regular Chinese, and isn't Satan, supposed to be Capitalized?

But the best part to me is the guy is tired of 'listening' to what the rest of us are reading...the Satanic Chinese voices are reading this outloud to him.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  19. lotsoflead

lotsoflead Well-Known Member

I wish i had read your post and got back sooner, but while you're LYAO, it would take about one minute and the stroke of a pen to make all LEO one force if martial law were inacted.Homeland Security was just a start of it. Some people can't see the forest because they're standing among the trees.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  20. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member