It"s bush"s fault !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Nov 16, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

How much longer are these dimocraps going to sing this song... I was tired of it the first day...
    What bothers me is how many supposedly intelligent people still buy this bullchit.. they can not be this stupid, they must truly believe they can bankrupt the nation and still point at Bush...

My Mom is a life long Demo..she believes anything the Media says about Bush, my family here in TX..same thing.. and these folks are both very smart and very well read...

Was Bush a bad president? truly? , was he worse then Clinton? worse then Bush the First? or Carter?...

Anybody with a pea sized brain knows the Dimo's raided the SSI trust fund to balance the budget for Johnson..Carter, Clinton... now I really don't know how much help they got from the RINO's... but if so they need to be skinned too...

We as a nation are screwed , blued and tattooed and the dumb sheeple still believe the Washington Post, and all the late night liberal talk show hosts..

I really give up..I was looking into the Free State Wyoming - On the Frontiers of Freedom today..just looking.. but with a lot of if's it might be an interesting thought

Read Molon Labe by Boston T. Party

The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough, a lot of people swallow this nonsense.
    So once more, a short civics lesson.

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009 as well as FY 2010 and FY 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009. Let's remember what the deficits looked like during that period:

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, Unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

Stay Focused, Connected, Informed & Inspired... Also don’t forget to forward to everyone you know...

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

unfortunately, the people that won't let this 'go in one ear & out the other' already know this, have told their circle of friends/acquaintances etc etc & now it's just background noise that can't fight through the collective 'tingles' running up the sheeples' legs

3. thunderdan19

thunderdan19 Shoots to Thrill

Thankfully, the tingles have worn off for many, as they can't afford to keep their homes and Obama never paid off their mortgages for them as they had expected him to...

If the GOP can field anything close to a "Reagan" conservative and get TEA backing, Obama will feel the same kick in the @$$ Carter did in '80...

Hopefully the damage will not be irreparable by then.

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

I knew it was Bush's fault, those bastard's they killed kenny. AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Crap sooner or later it's gota stop being someones else's fault, but with this bunch i think they are just getting started, pointing fingers. :p

5. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

It was neither Bush's nor Obummer's fault since this started long before either of them considered office. It started around WWII when we decided to move to a consumption society in order to support the corporate oligarchy that runs our country. We need to realize that all politicians are evil.

6. Jarhead0311

Jarhead0311 Well-Known Member

That's true, but Bush contributed to it and Obama has sent it into orbit.