Islam the religion of peaceful terrorism?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by mosquitomountainman, Sep 9, 2010.

1. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Might be wise to batten down the hatches. If this church in Florida burns the Quran(s) as they say they're going to do, it could be the catalyst that shows Islam for what it is and starts WW3.

Likewise, I read another article in which the imam pushing the mosque near ground zero is threatening that if he has to move it that could also inflame moslems throughout the world.

One one hand I'd like to choke the idiot pastor in Florida and the press who made him a worldwide sensation but on the other hand I'm tired of the United States (and the world) being held hostage by a religion whose reaction is to kill anyone who offends them. (While they show absolutely no respect for anyone else.)

In the end though it's just a matter of time until it all comes to a head. Islam is not compatible with democracy. Maybe we should just get it over with.

After it's over though, China will be the world's only super power. They have the fewest percentage of moslems and the tightest internal control over them so the damage from terrorists will be less for them. You can pretty much kiss North America and Europe good bye as the in-country moslems will destroy them.

2. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I never find it difficult to agree with you MMM, but as far as Islam destroying America, not a chance, they may hit population centers in areas where the people are jammed together and also tend to be more liberal and unarmed, the American Heartland belongs to us, those more like us and there they will step on their peepees..

Not to mention Israel , if the ragheads decide to really take a shot at us I have no doubt that in the view of Israel it will be in their best interest to take out the hot spots..

Plus I really think if a few of the DC sell outs were to get hit the rest would grow a set out of fear and do what should be done... fear always out weights patriotism and Honor

3. mosquitomountainman

I don't mean destroying as in there will be no more "America." I'm talking more of North America (Canada might be in the same position) becoming more like a third-world nation. The percentage of muslims in both countries is too high to take the threat lightly.

The problem with in-house terrorists is that they can do a lot of damage to communication and power systems, disrupt food supplies and create a lot of havoc internally. Riots/destruction in even a few of our major cities will require a lot of resources to repair. Who knows how the feds will react/overreact to the situation, making it worse. If they can totally disrupt things for just a couple of weeks the damage will be massive. Not to mention the draconian "fixes" the government will probably impose. Look what happened as a result of 9/11. This could potentially be much worse.

We in the rural states will be better off than those in densley populated areas but we will all feel the impact.

Hopefully I'm wrong. We'll see.

4. mosquitomountainman

Pretty bad when you reply to your own post!

Don't forget the possibility of a Mid-East oil embargo either.

5. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

All very true MMM and I guess I didn't look at your thoughts with an open mind...a fault of mine!! ;lol... I think they know that the Gov would flounder around and then pass stupid laws that only effect us not them...

Guess we will see.. but i fear your right...

6. JeepHammer

JeepHammer Well-Known Member

I've already made up my mind,
    If they burn Qur'an at Fla.
    I'm throwing Bibles in a wood chipper up here.

Turn about is fair play!
    This idiot wants to make a splash, time for a counter statement!

Don't want the 'Open Fire' fine, so Wood Chipper it is!

I already own the wood chipper, and pulped paper makes good ground cover/compost...

7. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

thing is... there is already a legal precedent put forth by the US Supreme Court that makes the Quran burning illegal, from a KKK cross-burning case (in Louisiana, I think) that stated that "free speech does not encompass speech whos sole purpose is to intimidate others" (more to it, but that's all I remember) but the hoi-paloi do NOT want to trot that out to stop this kook because THEN the public will want to know WHY this established legal precedent isn't used to stop the kooks that protest at soldiers' funerals &/or flag-burners...

IMHO of course

& JH, two wrongs STILL don't make a right, just sayin'

8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

But Blob, I'm not sure that would hold up, since the Florida church wasn't burning it for the purpose of intimidating others (muslims or anyone). The guy claimed it was because the book was evil, though we all know there was more to it than that. Other things are evil in the eyes of some deeply Christian people, and he wasn't throwing those things on the fire too.

It's too bad the 1st amendment has been made to stretch so far to cover things that common decency and respect never would have allowed or even attempted. Now all kinds of bizarre things have "rights".

9. mosquitomountainman

People have been burning Bibles and flags over there for years. No one here has called for the death of all muslims over it. Don't be so blinded by your own prejudices that you can't see the truth. There really isn't much anyone can do for you until you see Islam for the intolerant, backwards, uncivilized, neanderthal religion it is.

If Moslems were really sensitive, peace loving, and forgiving as they and thier misguided advocates believe it is then why aren't they standing up against those who want to destroy everyone who "offends" them? Don't be one of their stooges.

10. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I think we have more than a few chruch groups with plans to burn now ... I think I will keep the scanner on today ...

11. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

[​IMG]

Second from the right, the tall skinny guy...that's our son! MMM and I are very proud of him.

They've stood out there in cold, drizzly weather all day (five hours so far) in memory of the firefighters and others who lost their lives that day.

A small sacrifice, compared to those brave folks who sacrificed everything that day.

I have to wonder how many people really feel the horror of how that day unfolded, and realize how terrible, how very awful, it was. How many have respect for the scars left behind on the survivors, the families of the victims, and even the witnesses who saw this horrible thing happen?

And they dare make light of it. They dare even voice that they don't understand why it would trouble someone to have a mosque built nearby? They dare say Muslims are a religion of peace when I don't hear them saying "we feel bad for what extremists of our religion did, let's move the mosque and not add to your pain".

We were living in a little town in SE Kentucky on 9/11/01, way back in the hills of Appalachia. Our little hospital had a doctor that we all assumed was Hindu or something. Our Pastor's wife was a surgical nurse at the hospital.

They were in the operating room together when word of the airplanes slamming into the trade centers came in. The doctor did a dance around the operating room yelling "praise Allah". I can't even put into words how that made us feel. I'm just sitting here trembling.

Yes, I know what people like Jeep are going to say, that "it wasn't the muslims", yeah, it wasn't, it was extremists of their religion, but they sure rejoiced. They danced in the streets of most of the countries in the middle east, they gave out candy and partied for hours, they burned American flags with a "yeah, yeah, take that, America".

You say "don't believe all you see on the media"...but first off, there was VIDEO of it happening. Second of all, we have friends that were THERE, serving in the military, who SAW a lot of this happening.

And even if there was more to it, and even if some in our own government had warning something was going to happen, that does not change the fact that a lot of innocent people died that day. A lot of people had dreadful, terrible deaths. A lot of brave policemen, firemen, and others risked and even gave their lives that day. Many still suffer from lingering effects from that day. The physical and emotional trauma will be with some forever.

Let's at least have some compassion for that.

Go ahead and play your silly games, people. Burn whatever books or effigies you want to burn. Throw them in your chipper/shredder. Pee on them. Whatever.

Whoopie.

12. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I wish there was a "thanx" button for these posts :congrat:

13. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Firefighters - First in ... Last out ...

gypsysue ... Be sure to tell him "Thank You" - From one firefighter to another.

14. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Done!
    He said "for those we serve..."

15. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Gypsie, our thanks to you for writing the post and to your son for is service and his honoring those who serve and died.

16. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Give that young feller a good slap on the back fer us! Tell em job well done an thanks!

If ya didn't loose someone important to ya that day, it's easy ta just let it rest. As I've said before, I lost a real good friend that day, he had a wife an kids.

As a preacher, it be in my nature to forgive, but I will never forget! Don't think these people er gonna have any use fer others not a there faith. They will quietly hide amongst us but when somethin like this happens there true colors come out. I don't trust em one bit. I deal with a few outa necessatiy but I still don't trust em.

Those that do er wearing blinders.

As fer burnin there holy papers er mine, I see no point in it. It does not destroy the faith only what that faith be written on.

17. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Thanks, horseman and coot. That means a lot to me. And I'll pass that on to our son.

I'm grateful yesterday passed in relative peace. The way things were building I wasn't sure if it might turn out to be the catalyst to worse things.

It's probably still coming though. Carry on with our preps!

18. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Had CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) trainin yesterday, yeah glad all was quite, but they said were planin on more trouble next year cause it will be 9/11/11 which be some islamic sign a sorts. So agree, keep on preppin yall.

God Bless
    Rev. Coot

19. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Peaceful? Killing their own people and threatening to kill others because of the pastor's announcement to burn the Qur'an ..

You can read it on CalgarySun from Two Afghans killed during Qur'an-burning protests | World | News | Calgary Sun and comment directly to their comments section if you wish .. but, I would love to hear what you all have to say about this report ..

20. mosquitomountainman

Target rich environment? It has things I haven't seen in the American press. Seems they've clammed up.

I personally am tired of people walking on egg shells around these "peace loving" barbarians.