is this the start

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by pdx210, Mar 29, 2010.

1. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

2. Sonnyjim

Sonnyjim Prepping

Link not responding.

3. Al-Thi'b

Al-Thi'b مسلم Member

Link not working please check it.

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I did a GoogleSearch on Hataree and found this information from Time-News:

I believe that I also found their homepage: HUTAREE.COM

5. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

:/ posted this yesterday in Current News

6. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

They just seem like your average run-of-the-mill christian militant nutjobs to me. But I could be wrong. It's one thing to hate your government. It's another thing to plot to kill a police officer and then blow up the funeral.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  7. sewserious

sewserious Well-Known Member

I would definitely take what the Southern Poverty Law Center says about anyone with a grain of salt. They have painted anyone who doesn't "toe the line" (meaning anyone with conservative values) as racist, extremists, etc. They are the ones that said our military veterans who own guns after retirement are a threat! Read their website, especially this article. It is a real eyeopener. The department of homeland security uses this site as a basis for whom they will target. They have admitted as much before.

Rage on the Right | Southern Poverty Law Center

8. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

One of these characters was arrested in my home town, and another in the next town over. :gaah: They are way out of the norm of our community. I hope this isn't a reflection of what we are like. We all seem to have our fears and act on them. Nobody but GOD knows the appointed hour or time.

9. Al-Thi'b

Al-Thi'b مسلم Member

Goes to show that the radical Muslims are not the only ones plotting against America, all this kind of stuff just hurts us in the long run anyway. It won't be long before the anti-gun fanatics are having a field day with this saying if guns were illegal, groups like this couldn't exist which is entirely not true.

10. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

One might examine some of the symbolism the group uses,I smell a bit of "golden dawn/COS" mixed in with his "Christianity".

11. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

OK, thats the kind of info i'm looking for you can't trust the media and the charges seem a little vague so i wasn't sure what to make of these people where they vilified or :nuts:

12. Ponce

Ponce Well-Known Member

I don't know if you know this but attached to the health care bill there was a provision (signed by Obama) where he now can have a PRIVATE ARMY OF CIVILIANS at his disposal here in the US.

When the time comes (at least for me) is going to be easier to kill mercs rather that our boys in uniform.

13. Al-Thi'b

Al-Thi'b مسلم Member

There already is a private military, Blackwater....... Followed by many more.