Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to me there is a sudden influx of folks on the forum asking some silly questions... yes I'm paranoid but... feels like trolling to me... me thinks I'll fade back into the brush...a bit.. not be so open... like it's not too late for that...lol

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hozay, I've been a bit uneasy at some of the questions being asked also. Some of those threads I wouldn't touch with your pole much less mine.:)

I hope you don't fade into the bush........I enjoy harrassing you. Just be selective about what questions you respond to.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Some post's are baited thats for sure. I never respond to a buy this for nothing or a i agree with everyone thang. As far as touching poles i,ll leave that to you all, HE! HE!

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
I thought it was just me being paranoid. I thought maybe it was time to get fitted for my tinfoil hat :D. I'm glad to find out I am not the only one feeling something is "off" by some of these opinion questions.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hozay, I've been a bit uneasy at some of the questions being asked also. Some of those threads I wouldn't touch with your pole much less mine.:)

I hope you don't fade into the bush........I enjoy harrassing you. Just be selective about what questions you respond to.
I didn't mean go away I just meant be more aware when talking about what I have etc.. should have been all along but it's easy to get into a teaching role when trying to help newbies.. some don't ring a bell others sound like General Quarters..

And thank you for being so considerate of where you put my pole!!:D:lolsmash:
And ya kno, I've been harassed by experts so I don't worry about you :2thumb:

I'm glad you other folks chimed in, I feel better now.. and I'm really glad for this hidie hole we have here..

Thank you oh mighty hidie hole gods!!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I know what you guys mean. I even stayed off the forum yesterday because I was getting too testy about a few things. I almost started a thread here about it and figured it was just me feeling that way.

I think we all need to be careful what we say or reveal out there on the open forum. Some of these things seem like they're good discussion starters, but my radar has been set off and I've been uneasy and not entirely able to put my finger on it.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we can't all be wrong.. so there must be something to it... best to just chill...

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
maybe mdprepper can get us a group discount on those tinfoil hats? :D

Well, now it looks like I double posted! After I wrote this one I tried to use the quote from md. Oh well.

Read on...

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I thought it was just me being paranoid. I thought maybe it was time to get fitted for my tinfoil hat :D. I'm glad to find out I am not the only one feeling something is "off" by some of these opinion questions.
maybe you can get a group discount for us? :D

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Heh.if our mods will look the other way a minute or two and give me a link to some of these posts,I have a way with bridge monkeys and trolls.:D

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
yeah, a couple of threads made me wonder, but I didn't know who the "quiet time" members were, so I didn't want to mention it either...

has anyone seen some of these same-type posts crop up in other survival oriented forums?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I believe our little corner here was rather carefully picked to include only those that have shown they have something worthwhile to contribute. And I agree, there is some fishing going on, but to what end? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe our little corner here was rather carefully picked to include only those that have shown they have something worthwhile to contribute. And I agree, there is some fishing going on, but to what end? :dunno:
Hell UJ I don't have a clue, and in fact I'm just paranoid..but really there is just something about some of them... and I can't even point the finger and say "LOOK!!"... GS called one out and I was glad she did.. it's not coming across like a true need for information.. more like lets start talking and see what comes out...

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Its "NUT" season,survivalists and religious people qualify as nuts to "THEM"!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.