Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

I'm not sure why goshen likes Chamberlain but I've always liked it too. It was like a dividing line between east and west when we'd cross the country. Like a milestone and goal. When heading west it as awesome to come over the top of the hilll and see the river spreading like a dividing line.

If you're thinking NW Montana, give us a holler. It's a buyer's market up here.

:)

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
When heading west it as awesome to come over the top of the hilll and see the river spreading like a dividing line.
Yes!!! :)

I love the terrain of the area, and I love (speaking in terms of photography) the way the light plays on the hills - summer evenings there have an awesome light. We've camped on the river a couple times, and have just always enjoyed Chamberlain. Folks are nice, too.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
goshengirl, there's a place south of Chamberlain a little ways called "White Swan", it's a free campground on the river, operated by the corps of engineers. If we had time in our travels we'd run down there and camp. It's a beautiful, peaceful place.

I'm not trying to derail this thread from welcoming ryeder to the forum! So I'll say again, a hearty "welcome" to you!

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts