Introduction Sale on ACU Digital Molle Assault packs $30

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Victor23, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

I have listed on the for sale forum Molle assualt packs in ACU pattern for $35. As my way of saying Hi, All ACU pattern Assault packs are on sale for $30. All packs are in good shape, All zippers, straps, and buckles are in working order.

I dont know of anyone that has these any cheaper. Send me a PM with your zip for shipping cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Victor23

2. Victor23

Sold out of the ACU, but I have 3 or 4 of the DCU pattern for $25. Thanks for your purchases.

3. thunderdan19

thunderdan19 Shoots to Thrill

Got a pic of the DCU ones (or a DCU pic in general)? Thx.

4. Victor23

Try these. These packs are very good value. The prices of packs have gone up to the point that it's almost not worth carrying them any longer. These are the last of an older shipment which is why I can sell them to you for this price. When they are gone, that may be it for a while. Hard to find a nicer pack for the money.
    Send me your zip for a shipping price.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. thunderdan19

Got anything like that in OD or MarPat? Not a lot of desert in VA.

6. Victor23

Working on some Woodland pattern packs. If I get some of those would you be interested?
    thanks again,
    Tony

7. thunderdan19

OD would be my first choice, but I do have some woodland MarPat and it's near perfect here in VA. If you can keep the price reasonable, I could definitely use a range and/or bug out bag.

8. reaper6606

reaper6606 Member

do you still have any of the desert packs if so how much to 40740
    thanks kris

9. Victor23

I have three left. Your shipping would be $10.89 for one and $12.96 for two. I did not know how many you wanted so I quoted the second. If you want more than one pack it would be a five dollar discount on the second pack.

Thanks for your interest.