Intro to Remote Sensing & Camera Selection

904 views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  AdmiralD7S 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
good write up,
I'm very anxious for part 2.

I just wish you could get the pics to show.

Have you tried an offsite storage ? then post them here, as that works, .Just not the attachment method YET.

Jim

#4 ·
OMG, this is so reminissent of my college days...(early 70s)
First few days were BORING and not fun....before we got to the good stuff..

Thats how we learn...Huh?:cool:

Jim

#7 ·
I need pictures at least 800x800 pixels so it will take the top spot in our articles system.

Also, the smaller images won't expand in our system, so those need to be a bit bigger.

Are the stacked images in post one the same image just one is bigger? I think so but I like to confirm.

Did you want me to publish this all at once, or in parts?

I would also like to see some images of remote sensors. I think finding one image per article would be great.

Think that's all doable? I really like the subject, and feel it's very relevant to prepping.

#9 ·
Admiral , are you going to be able to get some of those requests done, or do you need help?

I'm going to try and help,
I'll go thru and proof it and edit if I need ,
I'll surely consult/work with you on that.

I'm really anxious to see it on home page.

Jim

#10 ·
I need pictures at least 800x800 pixels so it will take the top spot in our articles system.

Also, the smaller images won't expand in our system, so those need to be a bit bigger.

Are the stacked images in post one the same image just one is bigger? I think so but I like to confirm.

Did you want me to publish this all at once, or in parts?

I would also like to see some images of remote sensors. I think finding one image per article would be great.

Think that's all doable? I really like the subject, and feel it's very relevant to prepping.
Austin,
Which/what pics are you referring to , to be 800x800 pixel?

Do you want to unstack the tiny pics in chap 1?

Jim

#13 ·
He wants a picture for each chapter that's at least 800x800 so it scan be used as a thumbnail for the article. I've got pictures on my comouter...ill get'em uploaded tomorrow.

Good deal.

For the "double-stacked" images in chapter 1, remove the smaller image (think it's the bottom ones). Those are from postimage.com; the large ones are uploaded to the PS site, so let's use those.
Done,,

I also proof read, fixed a couple small typos.

First chapter should be ready.

I'll try to get thru chapter 2 tomorrow.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.