Infaguard what!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kyfarmer, Jan 3, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Sounds to me like Big Brother has more spies in their bunker to rat out average people who are preparing ... watch out for extra questions when you purchase large quantities of food, ammo or weapons. If purchasing weapons, purchase those types of weapons that do not require registration. This looks like another reason to goto cash-only .... and if a store asks for your Zip or Postal code - fake it to some other zone ...

3. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

Wow so should we be a pain in there *** like they are in ours, lets start spying on them as they spy on us. lol that'll show em

SPY VS. SPY i wanna be the white spy

4. kyfarmer

I do wonder how far they have went behind closed door's. 1996 to date and kinda well hidden in plain site. Nothing surprises me any more.

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I agree ... Nothing surprises me any more.

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Good lord, what'll be next? I don't typically give my phone number to cashiers at stores anyway, but that's a great reason not to.

7. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Actually, kinda sound like a good idea. I would think that the prepping groups would be all over this:

http://www.infragard.net/about.php?mn=1&sm=1-0

I may actually look into joining. Could also be a decent way to get your foot in the door into federal law enforcement.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  8. kyfarmer

If you do we want a report, but you can't give it. If they accept you, ya can't tell us or ............................. :D