Imminent War With Israel Forecasted by September 8th, 2010

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by watchman220, Sep 7, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

Yes. here we go again. Imminent possible war with Israel on the 8th of September...yes 2 days from now.

Sure we have heard it before...but these intelligence reports indicate the threat is more serious this time. Armies are deploying to battle lines against Israel...and war councils are being held by the enemies of Israel.

Why do we care? Well let's just say it won't be a good domino effect on the economy of the USA. Most stocks will most likely plummet. And fear will rule the day. Survival preps to kick into gear.

If war breaks out in the middle east...hold on to your hats boys...the storm is coming.

Read the article here. YELLOW ALERT FOR WAR WITH ISRAEL

Oh and any of you familiar with HAWK from Stevequayle.com did you get the news?
    HAWK announced today that he is going of the air to prepare his family for safety....read that too if you want. He gives a serious warning and general dates for the chaos he expects...coming soon. that is why he is leaving.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

3. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

If Israel is attacked and see's they are going to be overrun, they will go nuke, there is no doubt, the world can't seem to grasp the fact that there is a difference between the Old Jews of WW2 who walked into the gas chambers still thinking "don't make waves it will be ok" and the New Israel, who built the monument that says "NEVER AGAIN".. these people are different and will fight to the death and take the winners with them if they lose.

Do I think it's going to happen soon? no... BUT...if it does, it will spread! so be thinking.

4. drhwest

drhwest Junior Member

I guess we'll find out today.

5. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Whats the time switch, gona start morning or evening. Wasn't it day time there last nite. Over in that mess anything can happen anytime, i reckon.

6. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Here I sit broken hearted, in my shelter and nothin started.:D

7. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

*whew* Maybe this one has been delayed too.

Let's hope we get past Saturday and this "Quoran burning" thing without violence or terrorist acts.

Seems the possibilities of SHTF are increasing and coming from more directions at once.

Stay ready.

8. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

Agreed sir, its coming just a matter of when this whole quran burning thing is a bad idea on so many levels and karma is a *****. Half of pakastan is still undet water, 6 earth quake in Oklahoma, Israel, I think I should start making my piece with my god. Smokem if you gottem folks this is

9. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

I hope it starts next year 2099, by then every one here won't give a, well ya know.

10. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

11. woodsman23

woodsman23 Well-Known Member

still waiting and nothing.... dam it

12. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Yeah, Harley, you were asleep (must have been those lullabys you were making up lyrics for and dozed off...), but it's okay, they shook hands, called it good, and went fishing instead of having a war.

Ahhh, if only it were that simple.

13. NavyKen

NavyKen Active Member

Israel and who the U.S.? that's just nuts. I'm U.S. Navy and was just in school with Israeli IDF members. Israel is one of our strongest allies (Even with Obama trying his hardest to alienate them). No we are not going to war with Israel.

:scratch

14. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

I believe Israel was supposed to attack Iran

15. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Or the other way around. Iran and some of their allies supposed to drop-kick Israel ...

16. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I believe it's 9-9-10 over there now.
    Maybe some other time. :rolleyes:

17. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I just googled it. Israel is 7 hours ahead of U.S. Eastern Time Zone, but it didn't say if that was summer or winter (Standard/daylight savings) time.

18. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Hey gypsy... like your new avatar! :congrat:

19. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Thanks! Will you write me a song to go with it?

When I was looking for a good picture of a gypsy wagon I kept finding some cool cartoon ones of a wild-looking gypsy fortuneteller and her crystal ball, and I almost used that, but...

Then people might start asking me to look into it and see when the SHTF will happen! :D

and "gypsy" fits me because I'm a wanderer, dreamer, and free spirit...who just watches what's going on and guesses, like everyone else!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  20. JeepHammer

JeepHammer Well-Known Member

Another 'Sky Is Falling' post...

It's now the 9th, nothing on the horizon, just another 'Scared Stupid' post to make you buy things you don't need...

I can't believe people fall for this stuff every time when they should be working on REAL PROBLEMS...

I Arabs have figured out it's a REALLY BAD IDEA to mess with Israel, and knowing full well we have a surplus of equipment in the area from the Iraq draw down will mean faster re-supply for Israel if something happens...

This just takes the focus off what you should be doing,
    Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, produce your own power, keep your water clean, watch those thieving bastards at Haliburton, ect.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010