Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This house is so cool! Dont know how practical it is but would be nice.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
:melikey:

I could live in that! :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I dunno... needs a cannon in the front yard, of a big kettle on the roof for the boiling oil! :D

Nice looking little place! lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
And where's the moat filled with croc's? :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Not bad! I'm not crazy about the swoopy lines, but I haave always said that when I win the lotto (I think you need to buy tickets for that, though), I am going to have this company build me a nice fortress on a big chunk of land somewhere:
CASTLEMAGIC Castle builders

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
It kind of has a gothic-meets-Dr.Seuss thing going on...I like it.

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
Battlements! Just what I need to defend myself from the zombies!

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I'd like a basement that leads to a network of caves. That way I'd have almost unlimited storage.

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dunno... needs a cannon in the front yard, of a big kettle on the roof for the boiling oil! :D

Nice looking little place! lol
I have the kettle
And where's the moat filled with croc's? :)
crocs are on order
Not bad! I'm not crazy about the swoopy lines, but I haave always said that when I win the lotto (I think you need to buy tickets for that, though), I am going to have this company build me a nice fortress on a big chunk of land somewhere:
CASTLEMAGIC Castle builders
Yes Turtle you do need to buy tickets for that. Those are cool too
It kind of has a gothic-meets-Dr.Seuss thing going on...I like it.
Thats why I like it
Battlements! Just what I need to defend myself from the zombies!
My thoughts ecstatically.
I'd like a basement that leads to a network of caves. That way I'd have almost unlimited storage.
That would be interesting.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
On a more serious note, I wouldn't want to live in a brick house where I couldn't easily put plywood over the windows from the outside. If I lived in the right area, after it hits the fan I'd want to put some old, weathered plywood over the windows and put some old trash in the yard to make the place look abandoned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.