Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life has been crazy around my house, sorry to have been away so long!

My boss walked out one day and that kind of left me holding the bag. I finally trained my new boss (this makes the 4th one I have trained!). And 6 new cashiers. So I may actually have a life now!!!!

My Husband is back to work again so that helps to take the strain off of our money issues! (Except for the lovely rising gas costs :() But unfortunately, they have had to shut water down at some schools so he has had to work some overnights. But, hey at least he is WORKING!!!!

So excited to get the garden going now that I have my normal Monday through Friday off at 3pm schedule again!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed you all!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Glad your back MD, you sound like my brother. He was in the grain industry and trained four different people to be his boss before he finally quit.:mad:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Yeah me too. Glad you're back around.

:D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Welcome back, I was wondering where you were hiding.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Welcome back... we've missed you. Now, I'll have to come up with a crazy new song to make you really feel at home again. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Yes, glad to have you back! I'm sure Harley will come up with a heart-warming (or should that be "heart-rending"? lol) song for you! :D

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I was going to start a new thread but this one seemed appropriate. Our hard drive crapped the bed and we've just gotten the stupid thing fixed. So I'm back now, and I have to say I was going through withdrawl. :)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Aughhhh! I know what you mean, Jason! This "snowbirding" thing and using the library a couple times a week sucks! I miss having the internet available at my fingertips, all the time!

Kind of scary, thinking we could lose this connection any time, in the event of a disaster or other event. Scary to know how much I miss all of you when I'm away!

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
I have been working midnights for the last three weeks and I am so super tired during the day that I have not been as active on the computer as I used to be. I really like the money I am making but I am kind of hoping this only lasts another week or two.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
That's the way I am with overtime, Pam. I never turn it down when it's offered but sometimes it's nice when they decide to stop offering it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.