Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Our Congressmen (and women) would wear jackets with all of the their sponsors on them and begin every speech with, "I just want to thank the Shell Oil/General Motors state . . .":D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
None of their sponsors would be the people that voted for them.
There was a poll last week and 46% of those polled thought politicians are corrupt.
What is wrong with the other 54% that didn't think they are corrupt?

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
None of their sponsors would be the people that voted for them.
There was a poll last week and 46% of those polled thought politicians are corrupt.
What is wrong with the other 54% that didn't think they are corrupt?
46% just thought they were corrupt, 54% knew they were corrupt. :D

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
But the corrupt criminal cabal just keeps getting voted back in - nothing changes. I pray for the day when oneof those errant space rocks comes down on Capitol Hill, dring session with full attendance...... :mad:

I'd love to see Atlanta, Ga become the New Capital of the reborn USA.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
But the corrupt criminal cabal just keeps getting voted back in - nothing changes. I pray for the day when oneof those errant space rocks comes down on Capitol Hill, dring session with full attendance...... :mad:

I'd love to see Atlanta, Ga become the New Capital of the reborn USA.
Easy..... I have several good friends in the Capitol Police, and I live and work fairly close to that impact site. Vote them out, sure. Let's not destroy the area in the process.

Not to mention, I've lived in Georgia before . . . no thanks. Too damned hot, too many damned sand gnats, and I'm pretty sure that they don't have winter down there. ugh.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Lets not ruin an American institution like NASCAR by equating them with an (mostly) anti-american institution like congress :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.