Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sr. Homesteader
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Greeks refuse to pay taxes and other revenues in the wake of government cuts...

'I won't pay' movement spreads across Greece - Business - World business - msnbc.com

The "I won't pay" movement is spreading like wildfire. The rest of Europe could be next, according to my sources over there, they have all "had it" with sloppy government that refuses to listen to it's citizens.

If the prices of gas and food go up here in the USA it will be the "I can't pay" movement... -forget "refusal" to pay.

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
Agree--this type of protests and movements will spread throughout Europe. Americans will take note when austerity measures are implemented across the board here at home. Watch for radical cuts at local, state and federal levels--people here in America will respond. People are getting fed up with all levels of our own corrupt government. Time will tell.

·
www.veggear.blogspot.com
720 Posts
Change your with holdings, shop in Del or online, use LP, electric, wvo or homemade bioD for fuel, barter, make your own whiskey etc.

It is pretty hard to "not pay" when everything you touch is taxed.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
:scratchLets just get those 500 and some people who represent us in Washington to join the social security program that they have created for the rest of us. A grass roots movement should be able to easily accomplish that.:2thumb:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Change your with holdings, shop in Del or online, use LP, electric, wvo or homemade bioD for fuel, barter, make your own whiskey etc.

It is pretty hard to "not pay" when everything you touch is taxed.
not as hard as you'd think, with a little preperation ;) ... maybe a little harder in the post 9-11 world :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts