Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Having either dems or the repubs in office scares me, since they are beholden to the Oligarchy of corporations that control them

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like West.Hard to like a politician but there are a few worth looking at out there now. I think it's a bit too late for any of that so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And Boehner

I'm having trouble figuring out what's going on with this dude Boehner. I never had that problem with trying to figure out where Reagan was coming from.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I like West.Hard to like a politician but there are a few worth looking at out there now. I think it's a bit too late for any of that so.
I have no problems with West either...the other day watching a video, wondering if he says things he says because he knows he can get away with it??
Someone points at his rants and 'racist' comes out before the first breath taken??:dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I'm having trouble figuring out what's going on with this dude Boehner. I never had that problem with trying to figure out where Reagan was coming from.
Reagan was coming from Nancys atrologer.She pretty much ran the nation like the Hilderybeast,IMO.We see Reaganites in the streets today,about 20 million of em,demanding more rights and getting them.:confused:
All have a hand in our fall.
I have been fooled enough by all white,black and in between.Lost hope for this nation and the bombs it drops on others inillegal wars.They have pretty much killed off or driven insane most of our young fighting men.And killed millions of others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts