Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep prepping. I will not.

I will continue to spend on my desires while you sacrifice.

You analyze your needs for the future. I fulfill my needs when I want them.

·
Rookie Prepper
4,106 Posts
?????

Do I interpret your post as saying you're living for the moment and to hell with the future?

Regarding the title "I will take yours", are you inferring that you think you will take others preps if SHTF? To be honest, that approach will keep your living in the moment, most likely your last moment.

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
?????

Do I interpret your post as saying you're living for the moment and to hell with the future?

Regarding the title "I will take yours", are you inferring that you think you will take others preps if SHTF? To be honest, that approach will keep your living in the moment, most likely your last moment.
Exactly!

And I am out here en masse.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Let me know how that works out for you. I'm well armed, so you might want to avoid my place when the SHTF. :mad:

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too am well-armed.

And I have sad eyes. I rely on the kindness of strangers, because I am not kind.

And YOU are kind enough to help a fella in need. Especially if I am down on my luck and need just a little to feed my family.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your name must be Richard Cranium

It's little brain people like you that Obama loves to see and hear about to justify gun control. Either which way you little troll of a man, good luck, for people like you will likely have problems with lead poisoning, but it sounds like you already have eaten lead paint in your baby years.

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It's little brain people like you that Obama loves to see and hear about to justify gun control. Either which way you little troll of a man, good luck, for people like you will likely have problems with lead poisoning, but it sounds like you already have eaten lead paint in your baby years.
Unfortunately you miss my point. "Little brain"?

Insults will not protect you. Can you pull the trigger on another human being? Can you? Most can't.

Edit: And also something for you to think about. If you get your panties in a bind over an internet post without even researching the poster, the intent, or the message, you need to apply a little more "prepping" to your emotional state along with physical items.

I believe I have made my point.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This does seem to be the mind set of so many and I suspect that should some catastrophic scenario unfold the majority of us will be faced with it. Whether it's a neighbor who hasn't adequately prepared or some escapees from the cities with no place to go and no food to eat we will have to deal with it. I don't think it can be handled on an individual basis but community efforts(plans) to protect its citizens would have to be implemented.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Can you pull the trigger on another human being? Can you? Most can't..
I can while eating an ice cream cone, that's how much it would bother me,

PS all someone had to do was read the date that you registered and they would know that if you lasted this long,you had to be a prepper or a troll.

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This does seem to be the mind set of so many and I suspect that should some catastrophic scenario unfold the majority of us will be faced with it. Whether it's a neighbor who hasn't adequately prepared or some escapees from the cities with no place to go and no food to eat we will have to deal with it. I don't think it can be handled on an individual basis but community efforts(plans) to protect its citizens would have to be implemented.
..............................:congrat:

·
Registered
16 Posts
;) I got it, I got it. A bit of tongue 'n cheeck post.

Seriously, it's probably the one thing we're least prepared for. Too many unknowns.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Surley Halfway is trying to make a point. A point well taken IMHO. There will be thousands of unprepared people out there with this mindset. We need to be aware and on guard. Could I shoot someone that intended harm to me or mine, in a heartbeat.

·
Woodchuck
3,347 Posts
Best I can prepare for the wanderers is to look as unprepared as everyone else. Run down trailer in a small trailer park with 1.5 to 5 acre lots. I have plenty of ‘stuff’ I can toss out in the yard to simulate the already been looted look if it comes down to that. There are plenty of large homes in nice communities which look like juicier targets. I’m not in what you would call a prime location for folks to target, even just wandering it is off the beaten path for good looting. Would they eventually come around to me? I would suspect yes as the hoards will be hungry. Would I defend it with all I have? Yup, with whatever the outcome. Would I band with neighbors? You betcha. Would I bug out to find a safer location? Nope, this is my home and no plans to move. Were I younger or had a family this would be in my plans.

If the bigger fish come a calling in the form of an army, well… I won’t go down easy but suspect I won’t be the winner.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
This always makes me ask , Do the poor have the right to demand stuff from bill gates(microsoft) or Will Smith today??, If they do they will be ushered away by security. Ergo you want my (theoretical) preps, you will add to my weapons (theoretical) stash , and the theoretical wild life will have food. How does the break down of order provide the right to steal??
Think of how many revenue agents couldn't catch moonshiners, and then rethink it with those revenue agents not having more agents back at HQ.

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
Can you pull the trigger on another human being? Can you? Most can't.
In a heart beat little man. Done it before and I can do it again. Only this time I'll menopause your azz:sssh: There will be no "wounding".

want a map?:cool:

I am well prepared both mentally and physically for the likes of you and your "sad" eyes. Chit like that don't work with me.Heart of cold cold stone baby. I've lost both my children so I have nobody that I care for. Sad eyes won't do crap. :D

so party hardy dude. you get to Genevieve's, that'll be the end of it.:rolleyes:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts

One word.

Booby trap.

Go ahead and roll me over after you shoot me,round two will be on in 3.0 seconds.

·
Sr. Homesteader
437 Posts

Thanks for the "example through irony"... :2thumb:

I know wayyy too many people around me like that...

...and WTSHTF they'll be at the heavily armored door of my bunker begging!

Noah didn't have a stereo to listen to...
...but I have a couple, I'll be listening to some worship and praise music inside...

-while I pipe this music to the people outside the bunker:

Have some last fun! :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts