Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this and I am not familiar with how to post and such, but I am thankful to find a place where good information from good people can be shared. I have always been an outdoorsman, a jack of all trades and sadly a master of none.
I have been in financial planning for 17 years and I have been in construction my whole life. I just started a radio program in Jan to try to inform the public of all of the problems this country has and try to focus on solutions. Somewhat political and spriritual but informative. We have differnt sponsors and guest on the show to help bring solid information to our listeners.

I find it very difficult to run 4 businesses, and do the necessary steps like a garden or husbandry let alone blacksmithing. I do feel I am mentally and spiritually prepared and have wealth protected. a good bit of land and construction equiptment.
I am excited to learn , Hopefully on this site some additional skills.

I am in the pittsburgh area, if any one is close let me know.

If you want to hear the program it is at watchdogradio.org
or on 104.7fm Pittsburgh.

Does anyone know how to build bunkers?

·
Noob
764 Posts
Welcome

I am new myself, there is tons of info here. You can look into the building sections or do a search on specific areas like "ventilation":wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There are threads that cover bunkers, and I'm sure someone can come up with links to them. It's past my bedtime and I'm too bleary-eyed to look them up! Glad to have you with us, though. We look forward to anything you can share.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If anyone has a special talent let me know I would love to have you on the Radio
I can bend-over backwards ... but, seeing that on the radio doesn't work well :scratch

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Hi Watchman...I'm from the Burgh as well. What time is your show on?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I will be tuning into your show, What time is it?:wave:

·
Prepping
158 Posts
Welcome to the site Watchman, I think it's a first we have a radio host on here. There is a lot of offer and ask, and a lot of great info on here. Come by often and offer what you know that we don't!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts